Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when will the grass be mowed again?? (asking for a friend)

Can see the changes coming already! Lookin good old man
starting to get cool hear at night. only about every 2 weeks. the bikini top might be retired for the year. lmao old F uker

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Woke up to 43 degrees here

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 8 Dose 12 Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed..
Other supplements: 5g Creatine , 2 scoops Swolemate w/ 1 scoop PEAK O2 - Intra, and my normal vitamins. Multi, Krill Oil, Co-Q-10, psyllium husk.
Also 1.5 scoops of White flood about 30 min. pre.

My current Workout is an A/B split: Heavy low rep 5-7 / Lighter weight High Rep. 12-20
Workout lasted: 1.25 hrs.
Heavy Day: Legs,Chest,Calves,Abs,Tri’s. No Wife Cardio!
**Workout was Excellent! Strength continues to climb at a much better rate than usual. I always try to increase my weight or reps every workout. Example: I raised my hammer strength leg press weight to 360lb the target was 6 reps. I hit 8 reps for the first 3 sets! This stuff is really increasing my strength!!!
The crazy libido is not there but it’s fine.

Weight at end of workout: 201.1 lb. (still look fat) but strength is really climbing.
Cals 2532
Carbs 207
Fat 101
Protein 208g

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 9 Dose 13 Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed..
Other supplements: 5g Creatine , 2 scoops Swolemate w/ 1 scoop PEAK O2 - Intra, and my normal vitamins. Multi, Krill Oil, Co-Q-10, psyllium husk.

My current Workout is an A/B split: Heavy low rep 5-7 / Lighter weight High Rep. 12-20
Workout lasted: 1.5 hrs.
Heavy Day: Shoulders, Ab's, Back, Bi's, Calves, Trapz No Wife Cardio! (did hit some extra sets for my lagging left side (Damn torn labrum has caught up to me)
**Workout was Great! Strength is till going up. For some reason this stuff is really bulking me up. much more than any other test booster I have tried. it is not making my labido go to the next level like most other test boosters I have tried. I trying to semi cut and this is not helping but I'm not complaining. My wife mentioned last night that she likes the way I'm looking. Even though I still too fat to start my winter bulk.

Weight at end of workout: 202.5 lb. gained little over a pound even though I have mainly been eating under maint.
Cals 2051
Carbs 135
Fat 50
Protein 199g

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sh iiter pic.jpg

Shi tter pic! I miss FireTitan and the random shi tter pics! just flashing back.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hehehe! Looking swole! We older guys must show the younglings how a proper arm looks! LOL

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking great!!! Arms are busting the sleeves!! #winning

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great!!! Arms are busting the sleeves!! #winning
lol! My wife buys these shirts for me. I can wear them under a jacket and she likes the way they look on me. Best of all they are cheap!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 10 Dose 14 Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed..

Workout lasted: 1.75 hrs.
Light Day: Legs, Chest, Abs, Calves, Tris, 20 min of bike @ 140 HR. Wife Cardio (nice session) daughter was staying with a friend!

**Workout was so-so feeling worn out, missed my off day! going to have to hit 4 days in a row. sometimes life changes your schedule. I like to plan and plan to stay flexible. Strength was still good. Missed a few weight increases but nothing making me think it's time for a de-condition. I into week 6 of my current workout. I have next week then I will take off a week. trying to plan my next decondition around Christmas. It's kind of a big deal with my family. We love Baby Jesus! lol
One of my favorite scenes of all time!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYiWydDyMIE

Weight at end of workout: ? lb. forgot to weight. I was ready to go!
Cals 2429
Carbs 142
Fat 90
Protein 232g

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 10 Dose 14 Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed..

Light Day: Legs, Chest, Abs, Calves, Tris, 20 min of bike @ 140 HR. Wife Cardio (nice session) daughter was staying with a friend!

**Workout was so-so feeling worn out, missed my off day! going to have to hit 4 days in a row. sometimes life changes your schedule. I like to plan and plan to stay flexible. Strength was still good. Missed a few weight increases but nothing making me think it's time for a de-condition. I into week 6 of my current workout. I have next week then I will take off a week. trying to plan my next decondition around Christmas. It's kind of a big deal with my family. We love Baby Jesus! lol
One of my favorite scenes of all time!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYiWydDyMIE

Weight at end of workout: ? lb. forgot to weight. I was ready to go!
Cals 2429
Carbs 142
Fat 90
Protein 232g
baby jesus is just alright with me
jesus he's my friend

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking massive as h3ll!!! Great job man

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 11 Dose 16 Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed..

Light Day: Shoulders, Abs, Back, Calves, Bi's & only Wife Cardio (nice session) daughter was staying with a friend!

Workout was pretty good for 4 in a row. Strength lagged a little but for 4 in a row it was better than expected. Weight staying about the same and adding muscle!

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX: This stuff is really bulking me up in a good way. Never had a Test booster add muscle like this. I sure hope this is all natural. I took a test booster back in 2000 that really packed it on and found out later that someone tested it and it had D-bol in it. I have added size in the mirror and haven't got any fatter. My Wife asked what I was taking and I showed her. she was like that stuff is working! she likes me bulked up with my shirt on and cut with my shirt off. Go Figure! LOL WOMEN.....

Weight at end of workout: 202.4 lb.
Cals 2530
Carbs 149
Fat 99
Protein 230g

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 12 Dose 17

Workout was OK yesterday. Wifes car wouldnt start and that was on my mind. Told her I would look at it after we got back from the gym. Looks like its the starter!

* last week before I start my week off! I will have to step up my game! a few lifts are starting to go down in strength. I will see how it goes tonight.

Weight at end of workout: 203.4 lb. Up a pound.
Didn't eat much yesterday. Too damn busy!
Cals 1720
Carbs 119
Fat 40
Protein 157g

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question? I have never had a test booster work this well as far as muscle growth goes. I have never taken DAA. could this be it? I was never that impressed with the information I had read on it. Everything else in it I have taken before. Is it possibly because it is Sublingual?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout: 13 Dose 18

Workout was Great! was feeling good and had limited time and decided to mix it up. Hit drop sets for: Shoulders, Back and Bi's. Had to go pick up a starter for my wifes SUV before they closed.
No Workout tonight. Will be playing mechanic.

Weight at end of workout: 203.4 lb. (Same)
Cals 2625
Carbs 147
Fat 109
Protein 239g

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starters can be a real PITA! Hope this isn't the case this time

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starters can be a real PITA! Hope this isn't the case this time
is going to be a PIA!! already looked at it and was thinking this is going to be a bitch! there will probably be a few curse words flying this evening.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dose 19-21.
Actually starting my decondition. My weights started to drop on 1/2 my lifts. when this happens its time for this old man to take off 9 days.
Final Review on page 1.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you take the 9 days off completely? It’s good you listen to your body and know when to adjust...I guess wisdom comes with time and experience huh?!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dose 19-21.
Actually starting my decondition. My weights started to drop on 1/2 my lifts. when this happens its time for this old man to take off 9 days.
Final Review on page 1.
Wouldn’t you lose the volume you gained? I know 9days off is not a lot. But, can you not work with a lighter load instead?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn’t you lose the volume you gained? I know 9days off is not a lot. But, can you not work with a lighter load instead?
No not really. the first 3-5 days I actually grow a little, then I lose a little but I catch back up in about 3 weeks.
I started doing this when I was 40. The older you get the more time you need to heal. (36yrs. of Iron will take its toll)
Plus I have used the HST principle of deconditioning for the last 10 years or so, even when I'm not doing an HST workout. Being all natty it's what works best for me to continue to grow. It's slow but I still make improvements every 8 weeks.
Now when I was in my 20's and 30's the only time I took off was when life or work got in the way. (A Lot of things have changed since then)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No not really. the first 3-5 days I actually grow a little, then I lose a little but I catch back up in about 3 weeks.
I started doing this when I was 40. The older you get the more time you need to heal. (36yrs. of Iron will take its toll)
Plus I have used the HST principle of deconditioning for the last 10 years or so, even when I'm not doing an HST workout. Being all natty it's what works best for me to continue to grow. It's slow but I still make improvements every 8 weeks.
Now when I was in my 20's and 30's the only time I took off was when life or work got in the way. (A Lot of things have changed since then)
Didn’t know you had a nicely laid out plan. Awesome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
happy to see you have found what works best for you....the benefit of growing older-we have tried almost everything, lol.....notice I qualified by saying 'ALMOST' everything....just sayin!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t know you had a nicely laid out plan. Awesome!
I always log my lifts by weight and reps. I always increase weight or reps (which ever comes next). soon as my strength starts to slide for 2-3 workouts (taking into consideration environmental factors IE: Sleep, Diet, Focus, Stress) If these are in tact I will start my decondition. Sometimes other factors can affect this, That is the tricky part. Don't want to go into decondition unless the signs of diminishing returns are true. Some call this over training.
I average 6-9 weeks most of the time I did hit a 12 weeker one time (The natty booster I was on turned out to not be so natty!) and I have had a few 5 weekers as well. Now that is depressing.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
happy to see you have found what works best for you....the benefit of growing older-we have tried almost everything, lol.....notice I qualified by saying 'ALMOST' everything....just sayin!!!
I hear ya brother! when you think about all the supplements we have put into our bodies over the years!
Wish they had all these newer techniques 25 years ago. But hey we use to love to go to the gym Pile on the weight and hit some behind the neck presses! Squat way too much weight and do whatever it took to get 405 up on the bench! now all we have is the old injuries that we love so much today! LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya brother! when you think about all the supplements we have put into our bodies over the years!
Wish they had all these newer techniques 25 years ago. But hey we use to love to go to the gym Pile on the weight and hit some behind the neck presses! Squat way too much weight and do whatever it took to get 405 up on the bench! now all we have is the old injuries that we love so much today! LOL
when I was younger the only supplement/pre workout I used was dark eyes vodka, lol.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when I was younger the only supplement/pre workout I used was dark eyes vodka, lol.
I remember chugging lumpy protein drinks as I held my nose. the younger guys complain about a chocolate protein that is not sweet enough! I just laugh.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember chugging lumpy protein drinks as I held my nose. the younger guys complain about a chocolate protein that is not sweet enough! I just laugh.
you remember that weider pre-digested red liquid protein that came in those 12oz tubes? man, that stuff was awfull!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you remember that weider pre-digested red liquid protein that came in those 12oz tubes? man, that stuff was awfull!!!
No and sounds like I'm glad! lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried that stuff. I remember in highschool, we had 2 choices of flavor; vanilla and chocolate. Then they came out with strawberry and it was.... well, it was just as bad. I still have problems with vanilla protein to this day because of the horrible taste of the vanilla protein back then.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember these and yes very nasty.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Duuuude! How about all you have is liver tabs?!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Duuuude! How about all you have is liver tabs?!
Used those for a long time. Still do from time to time. Great for the extra vitamins.