• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep TMI:)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you used Dermacrine? If so, how does this compare?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These are two different products. So to compare them is not easy. One is for libido and more function and the other is more for OTC.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I have used Dermacrine. I would say the Derma helped me put on a little more size. Note I did 2 cans of Derma and have not finished my SA.
Also I had no irritation to my clavicle area with Derma. The labido is more improved with SA!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23
Still applying 2 doses to the inside of the arms, one split between the top of each foot. and one on the inner thighs. I did rub what was left on my hand to the sack today. Kind of tingly!

Will be hitting my full body today. Moving to 5 sets each lift to finish my last 2 weeks of this 8 week routine. Estimating about 2.5 hrs to finish. I will see how the endurance is and how long it really takes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 23
Still applying 2 doses to the inside of the arms, one split between the top of each foot. and one on the inner thighs. I did rub what was left on my hand to the sack today. Kind of tingly!

Will be hitting my full body today. Moving to 5 sets each lift to finish my last 2 weeks of this 8 week routine. Estimating about 2.5 hrs to finish. I will see how the endurance is and how long it really takes.
lol...work your way up to at least half a pump on sack...!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes I have used Dermacrine. I would say the Derma helped me put on a little more size. Note I did 2 cans of Derma and have not finished my SA.
Also I had no irritation to my clavicle area with Derma. The labido is more improved with SA!
i'm using both ...good stuff!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool, thank you. I haven't used Sustain Alpha, but with one can of Dermacrine I felt it did really well in adding size and fullness, but very low impact on sex drive, although I am still young.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 20
Applied 4 pumps to the same locations.
Will be hitting my last workout for the week.
Labido is right on. wife started..Boo! Might have to rub one off!

Day 21 & 22 Off days.
Made me laugh!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...work your way up to at least half a pump on sack...!!!!
just taking it easy on the sack. want to make sure I don't get any irritation! I could care less about any other body part!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24
Nice workout 2.25hrs. (Better than expected) and nice wife cardio last night! well about 2min.of cardio for me.

All lifts still improving except for Pull ups. I'm lucky to add one rep a month anyways.
Endurance is still increasing.
Labido is High and Volume is huge! I wanted to take a pic but the wife said no.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24
Nice workout 2.25hrs. (Better than expected) and nice wife cardio last night! well about 2min.of cardio for me.

All lifts still improving except for Pull ups. I'm lucky to add one rep a month anyways.
Wife cardio lol, I might have to use that one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 24

Awesome. Increasing endurance is always a big thing for me. I need to be able to workout at my fullest my entire workout.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 24

I think we can do without those pics. LOL

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25
Workout last night was great. Down to just a little over 2hrs. not counting post stretching.
Strength still increasing! Joints are feeling good!

Slept like a baby last night. started backup on my ZMA.

No workout tonight. Taking the granddaughters trick or treating. Tradition!
Momma might even get a treat tonight after Im jacked up on candy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 25
Workout last night was great. Down to just a little over 2hrs. not counting post stretching.
Strength still increasing! Joints are feeling good!

Slept like a baby last night. started backup on my ZMA.

No workout tonight. Taking the granddaughters trick or treating. Tradition!
Momma might even get a treat tonight after Im jacked up on candy!
it's kinda sad...not very many people here where I live pass out candy anymore. teenagers started going to doors in large groups wearing ski masks and being rude, this intimidated the older folks who were always the mainstay of trick or treating. my wife still dresses up and passes out candy but we don't get very many kids since we are the only lighted porch light on our entire block.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's kinda sad...not very many people here where I live pass out candy anymore. teenagers started going to doors in large groups wearing ski masks and being rude, this intimidated the older folks who were always the mainstay of trick or treating. my wife still dresses up and passes out candy but we don't get very many kids since we are the only lighted porch light on our entire block.
This is sad but true. My wife really gets into it. she even dresses up our 2 ankle biters.
I think we were one of 3 houses on our street that had there porch lights on. We also have a 15 ft. tall ghost that lights up. .
We walked down one block that had one house handing out candy.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 26

I'm really liking SA!
Woke up this morning and was up for a little cardio but the wife wanted to sleep in since she had the day off.
Should have another great workout tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 26

I'm really liking SA!
Woke up this morning and was up for a little cardio but the wife wanted to sleep in since she had the day off.
Should have another great workout tonight.
other than the libido I think sustain is one of the best 'feel good' mood boosting supps I've used. I always seem to be in a good mood when on sustain.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too many things that people don't do anymore. Personally, I think that's where most of our problems started.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27

4 pumps.
Workout last night was another great one. Don't know if it's the SA or not but my focus and mood has been pretty good.
Still hitting the full body workout. just finished 6 weeks with 2 weeks to go.
Wife cardio was good last night, got the heart rate up pretty good for about 10 min. and the abs looked pretty good afterwards.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We were in the group that didn't pass out candy this year. To be honest I just got caught off guard... Trinity wasn't trick or treating, and the weatherhad been bad for days. Then the Mayor or whoever suggested Houston stay in due to the expected storms... Apparently it cleared up a bit after but was still coming down. However since we had already been told people should stay inside I didn't stop at the store to get any candy on the way home.

I felt horrible when it cleared up and a few of the neighborhood kids came through... I am gonna have to buy a full size candy bar for each of the kids right around the house just to make myself feel better. Box of Snickers here I come....

Typically our street is pretty good. We get about 20-30 knocks at the door with 1-5 kids at a time. We have a lot of younger kids on the street now too.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 28-30
Still have some left. I need to look and see if I can see how much. (I was in a hurry this morning) I like that it is a minimum of a 30 day supply at 4 pumps a day!
Should be hitting the gym tonight. Got a lot of stuff done this weekend. this weekend will be all Ball. Fri. night - Sunday. Massive Softball tournament.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 28-30
Still have some left. I need to look and see if I can see how much. (I was in a hurry this morning) I like that it is a minimum of a 30 day supply at 4 pumps a day!
Should be hitting the gym tonight. Got a lot of stuff done this weekend. this weekend will be all Ball. Fri. night - Sunday. Massive Softball tournament.
tbh I don't think the gauge on bottle is accurate, but every time I have used sustain I've gotten at least a months use.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 31.
I put on my reading glasses this morning and It shows 10 pumps left after 31 days. Pretty sweet.

Workout last night was so so. Hit legs (always hit legs first) excellent. hit chest (Getting strong) added 3 reps to my first set., then I started to crap out on back and it continued through out the rest of my full body workout. took me almost 3 hours.

Note: I had a crappy Co. lunch. and I was out of apples when I got home. (Try to eat an apple pre) my daughter took my last one to school.
went and voted before work and the farmers market is next to where I vote and picked some up. Plus I have my lunch from yesterday. Today should be much better.

Labido is great! still wanted to hook up last night and my wife was like im tired and want to sleep. I asked her how she could be tired when she sat around for 30 min. waiting for me to finish my workout. she said she did an extra 30 min of cardio. (Cant have this happen again) ! lol

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tbh I don't think the gauge on bottle is accurate, but every time I have used sustain I've gotten at least a months use.
I would say I agree to some extent. I think a lot also has to do with how the person hits the pump as I do not push evenly every time. Human mechanical error lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 32
Workout last night was great! Strength increases starting to stall out on Back, Calves and Tri's. Almost done with week 6 of my workout. No delines yet which is great. always try to get in at least 8 weeks before my break.

Started back on my ZMA and didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Tried a new exercise for my Trapz and they are sore today. Plus I currently isolate my trapz one week on one week off. (They grow pretty easy)

Off day today. Hopefully some wife cardio tonight! Wife was watching the elections last night and wasn't in a very good mood when she went to bed.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 33

Great Cardio last night!
Should be hitting the Gym tonight. will update tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your wife said she did all the work !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True, but he can't call that Cardio!!
Agreed and even if he was doing the work at best he could have called that the first round of a HIIT session... ;) :D

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 34
Lathered up as usual after my morning shower. Daughter softball Tournament got called. Going to be in teens for lows and we have had alot of rain. Oklahoma weather! could be 70 or 16 this time of year.

Wife wasn't feeling good last night so I was solo at the gym. I just did some blood flow work. 3 sets of full body workout 15-25 reps range. wasn't sure how light to go since I haven't done this in quite some time. Damn I got a pump! tried to take some pics but I suck at taking pics myself.

Left the gym and had to go run some errands, didn't get home till almost 10:00pm. Late meal. didn't sleep very well with a full stomach last night.
TGFC!

Final review coming up in a few days. I have about 8 pumps left.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 34
Lathered up as usual after my morning shower. Daughter softball Tournament got called. Going to be in teens for lows and we have had alot of rain. Oklahoma weather! could be 70 or 16 this time of year.

Wife wasn't feeling good last night so I was solo at the gym. I just did some blood flow work. 3 sets of full body workout 15-25 reps range. wasn't sure how light to go since I haven't done this in quite some time. Damn I got a pump! tried to take some pics but I suck at taking pics myself.

Left the gym and had to go run some errands, didn't get home till almost 10:00pm. Late meal. didn't sleep very well with a full stomach last night.
TGFC!

Final review coming up in a few days. I have about 8 pumps left.

the weather here turned crappy too...going to be 22% overnight with freezing rain--driving in the morning is going to be lots of fun-not.

really cool your wife goes to gym with you, i'm jealous.

looking forward to final review!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really miss when my wife used to be able to go to the gym with me. Now she can't workout at all. Getting physically worked up at all makes her sick to the point of puking.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1464053_231761160318225_1743502125_n.jpg

I want her to go to the gym with me !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ She probably can't cause she will be at the gym with me:)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 35-37

Think I have a few pumps left. Final review coming.
Snowing here in November. very rare. Ground temp too high for it to do more than slush up on the roads.

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 35-37

Think I have a few pumps left. Final review coming.
Snowing here in November. very rare. Ground temp too high for it to do more than slush up on the roads.
22% overnight here with mix of snow/rain...

looking forward to final review!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome to the Studhorse weather channel !!!