Strikeforce 4/17

the epiphany

Awards
Shields did a great/ smart job picking up the win agianst a past his prime fighter in Henderson wonder what he will do agianst tougher competition in the ufc.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Shields did a great/ smart job picking up the win agianst a past his prime fighter in Henderson wonder what he will do agianst tougher competition in the ufc.
i was surprised how well jake took those opening shots, dan hit him with a bunch of heavy rights but it didnt matter

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was all that at the end? I only caught like 2 seconds of it because of the Mrs...lol
Gilbert Melendez got pissed that Miller called Jake out in the middle of his victory speech. He thought that was real disrespectful so he gave Miller a stfu nudge, then Miller shoved back and Nate Diaz came in with the TD attempt. After that, it became a Diaz neighborhood BBQ; Miller got stomped out.

Some people hate the Diaz brothers, but I find them amusing.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I find the Diaz brothers amusing myself. I also think Shields would get raped by GSP. Shields did a great job getting passed Hendo's guard but then did nothing with it. In my opinion, if you get full mount 3 or 4 rounds in a row on someone, you should have the skill to then finish or at least beat someone up. He did neither in my opinion.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Aoki is wayyyy too small to be a top lw contender bj, gray any top 5 american would destroy him like gilbert did. The japanese athlete isjust not there yet physically and striking is sup par