Strep Throat on day 5 of H-Drol Cycle

imapro

imapro

Awards
I went to the doctor today, turns out i have strep throat. I feel pretty weak and its hard to keep my caloric intake where I want it - swallowing food and liquids is painful. Doctor gave me antibiotics and some ****ty throat number that doesnt work, but said I would be feeling better within 24 hours. What do you guys suggest I do? I have Nolvadex on hand

purelife1

others may disagree but after 5 days i dont think you will have much problems..or suffer through and keep taking hdrol..you will be over the strep soon enough and be back in gym.....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i have a throat infection right now as well on my first ever h-drol cycle, im beating it though and with 3 weeks left in cycle i should be fine,

you wont believe the stuff im taking to get over this though....which you cant get this stuff i bought this stuff over from china on my last vacation there. i add more medicine as i go along though the days.

been logging the whole incident, i get sick around day 16-17

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/144255-kim-jung-il.html#post2291662

andro

Awards
you can go 'OFF' now without pct, and wait for illlness to subside. i went off m-drol on day 14 without pct cause o blew my back out, and i felt fine. libido was down a little but that was it.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't use the Nolva at all.

Just stop the cycle and you'll be fine.

imapro

imapro

Awards
Sure enough, 24 hours and a good nights rest later and I'm feeling a lot better. Luckily, it hit on the 3 off days of my 4-day-split so I'm just gonna keep taking it and see how I perform in the gym on Monday

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can go 'OFF' now without pct, and wait for illlness to subside. i went off m-drol on day 14 without pct cause o blew my back out, and i felt fine. libido was down a little but that was it.
14 days of m-drol and no PCT..? Thats probably not a safe thing to do, as im sure you were moderately shut down...

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
I went to the doctor today, turns out i have strep throat. I feel pretty weak and its hard to keep my caloric intake where I want it - swallowing food and liquids is painful. Doctor gave me antibiotics and some ****ty throat number that doesnt work, but said I would be feeling better within 24 hours. What do you guys suggest I do? I have Nolvadex on hand
Im on my 8th day of h-drol and about 2 days ago i started to get a pretty bad sore throat and its only getting worse everyday. I'm going to continue with my cycle, but I think we are having the same problem. Any idea why this is happening?

imapro

imapro

Awards
I dont think my strep throat had anything to do with the cycle. If I were you, I'd get it checked out by the doctor and hope the medicine he prescribes you fixes it - and continue your cycle.