Straightupk Largest Capsule Sale of All Time

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

HUGE Capsule Sale!

Use discount code cap40 for 40% off on Kratom capsules only!
NEVER BEFORE THIS LOW ON K CAPSULES!
All caps tested OVER 1.6% MIT!
FREE Shipping on Orders Over $100!
Offer Expires 3-5-2022 at midnight MST
discount code works on all websites
Straightupk Capsules

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those who arent too knowledgeable like myself on kratom .. i dont even know what these are used for . what would you recommend ?

for example : relaxation/high feeling

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reds = little/no euphoria, help sleep
White = some (sometimes a lot, depending on lot) energy and euphoria
Green = most consistent high euphoria, appetite suppression, high empathy/sociability
Yellow = like green but less consistent, usually a bit weaker
Gold = similar to yellow, batches vary wildly imo.

Never get let down with most greens unless your tolerances are high.

With StraightupK, the green maeng da and super green are always strong.

In all fairness, I’ve been dependent on the stuff, I heavily don’t recommend using more than 3-4x/week maximum. Dont believe any “safe as coffee” statements on the Internet. Daily use is asking for troubles.
sweet thanks for the break down .. helps understand it a lil .. and i agree, i dont even dose caffine daily ..so i wouldnt do this as well

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Reds = little/no euphoria, help sleep
White = some (sometimes a lot, depending on lot) energy and euphoria
Green = most consistent high euphoria, appetite suppression, high empathy/sociability
Yellow = like green but less consistent, usually a bit weaker
Gold = similar to yellow, batches vary wildly imo.

Never get let down with most greens unless your tolerances are high.

With StraightupK, the green maeng da and super green are always strong.

In all fairness, I’ve been dependent on the stuff, I heavily don’t recommend using more than 3-4x/week maximum. Dont believe any “safe as coffee” statements on the Internet. Daily use is asking for troubles.
Funny we all have different experiences. Red actually produces the strongest high for me but I would agree not as energetic. Green is the best of all worlds. Yellow is a nice mix of green and red for me. I would also stress to only take it 3-4 days a week and keep the dose as low as possible for effects. Too much will make you wildly sick too.

I have taken it at least 5 days a week for 6 years or so. I usually take 2-3 days off a week. But sometimes a take 2 times a day or all 7 days. Sometimes I take a 2 week break. I’ve never had a single issue, withdrawal, dependency issue. However, I know others who have so best to be careful. I think part of my success is that I never go over 3-3.5 grams

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Funny we all have different experiences. Red actually produces the strongest high for me but I would agree not as energetic. Green is the best of all worlds. Yellow is a nice mix of green and red for me. I would also stress to only take it 3-4 days a week and keep the dose as low as possible for effects. Too much will make you wildly sick too.

I have taken it at least 5 days a week for 6 years or so. I usually take 2-3 days off a week. But sometimes a take 2 times a day or all 7 days. Sometimes I take a 2 week break. I’ve never had a single issue, withdrawal, dependency issue. However, I know others who have so best to be careful. I think part of my success is that I never go over 3-3.5 grams
Agree about our Red, our Yellow is like a White but higher mood.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes the yellow from straight up is the best yellow ever. And I try to be careful but I can be reckless taking it everyday or twice a day here and there but pretty quickly get back on track. But never has there been a day I feel different by not taking it or feeling the need to take it. So aside from a few reckless bouts which still only result in about 7 grams a day tops and that’s rare. Kratom has been such an incredible tool for me that I don’t ever want to get to the point that I can’t use it due to addiction.

working in surgeries and standing all day it’s a lifesaver on the joints and also results in me taking less stimulants or as a mood boost when you have to put on a good face at work or home during a bad day. I also think maybe I’m lucky and not as prone to addiction with it as other people can be. I’d avoid taking extracts as well. I only do that once every two months or so and that definitely helps along with rotating strains

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Red is considered a nite time strain.
Strongest for pain management,
Different strains are better for different things.
They all help with pain. Although red is the best for this.
Some strains are better for daytime use.
White and yellow. Are more energetic. Although white is the best for energy.
Red and green are better suited for night time. When its time to settle down and relax. Although many people take them during daytime. Especially green.

Even mix like a white with a red. So they have more pain reduction with more energy.
Yellow i believe is best for people with high anxiety.ptsd Some people get anxiety just being in a crowd of people, or maybe they have to talk in front of people. Or job related. I like to call this the social strain. You have a nice clean energy, focus, clarity, some appetite suppression and Pain relief.. But you dont have that anxiety you normally have.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Red is considered a nite time strain.
Strongest for pain management,
Different strains are better for different things.
They all help with pain. Although red is the best for this.
Some strains are better for daytime use.
White and yellow. Are more energetic. Although white is the best for energy.
Red and green are better suited for night time. When its time to settle down and relax. Although many people take them during daytime. Especially green.

Even mix like a white with a red. So they have more pain reduction with more energy.
Yellow i believe is best for people with high anxiety.ptsd Some people get anxiety just being in a crowd of people, or maybe they have to talk in front of people. Or job related. I like to call this the social strain. You have a nice clean energy, focus, clarity, some appetite suppression and Pain relief.. But you dont have that anxiety you normally have.
Also yellow will have you wanting to socialize and talk to people even if your not normally social... It is really underrated. Provides a nice clean energetic feel, focus, awareness, decent pain reduction,. And again great for people who struggle with anxiety of all forms.
Forgot taken in an empty stomach

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Green and yellow can be solid for both night and day for me. Lots of energy but no sleep issues. The yellow red blend is great too

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established