dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tempting, especially the offer to top baggie up to 666gms...Im gonna go against my impulses and wait patiently for the triple stack.
Cool.

dafeesh34

Awards
There are 3 up for sale right this second. There were 5 3 minutes ago.
There's one less available now :arms::type:

I told you I'd jump right on this! I only purchased one to be nice to the others that want in on it. :1244:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's one less available now :arms::type:

I told you I'd jump right on this! I only purchased one to be nice to the others that want in on it. :1244:
That's all we will have until TPS. Even then, I think we only have enough extra powder to make about 20 pouches.

dafeesh34

Awards
That's all we will have until TPS. Even then, I think we only have enough extra powder to make about 20 pouches.
Glad I was able to get on it.. Will you be including the 660g pouches with the TPS? Or the original 220?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad I was able to get on it.. Will you be including the 660g pouches with the TPS? Or the original 220?
220. For most people the one a day dosing is plenty if they are keeping their diet and protein intake where it should be. Again, I design Strafe because like Socrates demanded, Know Thyself. I know that my evening nutrition, after dinner, is atrocious. I work while I eat then I keep working until I fall off to sleep, never getting in that last shake. What I do is mix up a serving of Strafe in a water bottle just for that purpose while I'm prepping dinner. Then, right before bedtime I slam it down and voila!

dafeesh34

Awards
220. For most people the one a day dosing is plenty if they are keeping their diet and protein intake where it should be. Again, I design Strafe because like Socrates demanded, Know Thyself. I know that my evening nutrition, after dinner, is atrocious. I work while I eat then I keep working until I fall off to sleep, never getting in that last shake. What I do is mix up a serving of Strafe in a water bottle just for that purpose while I'm prepping dinner. Then, right before bedtime I slam it down and voila!
Last question, promise! With Strafe being the limiting factor, will MyoElite/BMP be available for purchase outside of the TPS? Or exclusive to TPS?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last question, promise! With Strafe being the limiting factor, will MyoElite/BMP be available for purchase outside of the TPS? Or exclusive to TPS?
Oh yeah...these are going to be the biggest sellers of the year. I will have combo packs of the 2, and multi-bottle purchase options for both product. I will probably leave single bottle purchases to my retailers. I know that supplement guy has already put in a preorder for both products and he is 1 day shipping from here. I would imagine he will have first stock.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Finally...I just got 6 notifications that you had posted in this thread.
Dude my bad dude I forgot how to post youtube vids on the forum so I gave up and said **** it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade, you the man! You won't be let down on my end, that's for sure!

S**** about to get real. I just entered the gym when you posted earlier about picking myself and empiremind (congrats dude!), so being today was leg day, and a little bit of arm action after legs, I recorded a few videos for a little tease of whats to come :).

I will post the video up in here once I upload it tonight. I actually haven't even watched it yet, but I know, my head felt like it was about to explode after the set I did, which I swear, I was about to puke for the rest of my workout. These legs are going to be in a world of pain in about 2-3 days (always gets worse a few days post leg day).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

S**** about to get real. I just entered the gym when you posted earlier about picking myself and empiremind (congrats dude!), so being today was leg day, and a little bit of arm action after legs, I recorded a few videos for a little tease of whats to come :).

I will post the video up in here once I upload it tonight. I actually haven't even watched it yet, but I know, my head felt like it was about to explode after the set I did, which I swear, I was about to puke for the rest of my workout. These legs are going to be in a world of pain in about 2-3 days (always gets worse a few days post leg day).
I am very interested to see your workout regimen, sounds fkn intense going everyday of the week repeatedly! something for me to aspire to lol.

Reactions: GNO
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am very interested to see your workout regimen, sounds fkn intense going everyday of the week! something for me to aspire to lol.
You and me both...some bold claims were made, lol, so let's see what we are up against. The competition aspect should make it really fun to watch.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Indeed, very interested in seeing the specifics of each competitors weekly routines.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You and me both...some bold claims were made, lol, so let's see what we are up against. The competition aspect should make it really fun to watch.
I mean doing close to two weeks straight for me and my body feels like its been hit by a bus haha. Amazing that kbayne can do it consistently week on week. Strafe should really shine here me thinks...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I mean doing close to two weeks straight for me and my body feels like its been hit by a bus haha. Amazing that kbayne can do it consistently week on week. Strafe should really shine here me thinks...
Itll be interesting to know how well he is currently tolerating his present weekly volume/frequency, he may even be able to increase things somewhat (not sure if he purposefully aims to overreach or not...)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You definitely spiced things up a bit by throwing in the competition aspect, which I think is going to make this a fun a$$ time!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Itll be interesting to know how well he is currently tolerating his present weekly volume/frequency, he may even be able to increase things somewhat (not sure if he purposefully aims to overreach or not...)
Ill be sure to track everything fellas and give every little detail I notice. This is a huge opportunity and dsade is a heck of a dude and I've used his products before, and they are nothing less of awesome. So I'm really excited for this!

Going to be a bad ass month of training!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don't want answer me? That's fine. You want to jump into the riptide? You got it. You wanna show the world you're wearing big boy diapers now? Let's Do it!

Face off in the center of the ring, because we're going to stir this place up. You have both been entered into a contest...two men enter, one man leaves. We're gonna see who trains harder, we're gonna see who's deserving of Strafe™. How? Because you're both getting a big freakin bag of Strafe™!

It's now on you...show us your workout. Show us your mettle. Show us your dedication. You have about 800 grams each to work with. Dosage is 1 scoop (11 grams). you can do that math (no extra credit given for math, offer not valid in Latvia). Let go ahead and rock out, so show us what you got.

You can use any means, any medium, anything you want....draw some kickass MS Paint stick bodybuilders? DO IT! Got someone to shoot a few videos of you doing vagina kegels? DO IT! Got some wicked skillz...we'll see. You will push yourself to the edge and past, so there Icarus I hope your wings are on solid. You will need to post your workout every day, and whatever extras you choose. All stats and your choice of baseline lifts that you will be using to test progress. You will need a front and back full picture shot so WE can point and laugh.

At the end of the testing period (when your **** runs out, bro) the viewers, all you fine folks following along, will VOTE on who's the more badass worthy of admiration.

The winner will be getting a super prize package personally selected by yours truly here, all the best of what we have to offer.

Now...you got what it takes? Are you scared yet? Got some latent daddy issues coming to the surface? Well push that **** to the side and let's roll.

Sorry for the late reply. Just had an amazing workout. Im glad to hear this news. Its time to nut up i guess lol. #Wartime
kbayne congrats bro

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You definitely spiced things up a bit by throwing in the competition aspect, which I think is going to make this a fun a$$ time!
I agree with that! Didnt expect that one at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...this thread got strafed!!!

it down right blew up!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Lol thats crazy. I did legs and traps tonight.. . this is gunna thisbe ffun. Gotta get my camera out i guess.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say let the best man win, but I'm not in it this time.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
damn...this thread got strafed!!!

it down right blew up!!!
Dude i went to the gym, come out and see 37 replys on it with dsade saying i got stage fright lmfao

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need proof

NewAgeMayan

Awards
fuk Im more amped for this promo than you lucky bastards who won it!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y'all get me your addresses (or an order number if you have ordered from me before) I can get this out today,

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! In to follow some logs. I may play around with higher dosing in July if this goes well for you two. ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My man brought us the videos for pre crushing (log) ;-)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You definitely have the right two for the job. I will be following this!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just woke up, and legs are feeling it already. Like I said before, the worse is yet to come. They'll get worse as the day goes on then tomorrow, getting on and off the john may be a pain.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A little leg action and Tricep super set from today:

https://youtu.be/l0IfBWFRFzY

On the last drop, pretty sure my BP was a bit high as my head was pounding.

https://youtu.be/p4743b46ezk

Horrible view on leg extensions. My bad.

https://youtu.be/KdSn1UUm7aM

Who doesn't love a little arm action?

Tons more to come once we get the ball rollin!!
Great stuff bro. Wish i took vids from mine last night. Today im going to try to get some in. Btw you train at a great gym man. Where iis that?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best part = Girls just wanna have fun blaring on the gym speakers lol
That would drive me crazy lol. My gym plays even worse tho so hey. Nothing like some good headphones and a new playlist!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stuff bro. Wish i took vids from mine last night. Today im going to try to get some in. Btw you train at a great gym man. Where iis that?
Yeah I just snagged a few :).

It is in Billings, Montana. It's called Yellowstone Fitness. It is a pretty dope gym with quite a bit of machines and everything.

Best part = Girls just wanna have fun blaring on the gym speakers lol
Lol, yeah sometimes the tunes can get pretty weird in there.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Nothing beats LA fitness, if i get to the gym with no headphones i literally drive back home because taylor swift when you trying to hit PRs dont cut. When will this stuff be available?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Nothing beats LA fitness, if i get to the gym with no headphones i literally drive back home because taylor swift when you trying to hit PRs dont cut. When will this stuff be available?
My gym plays anything and everything, and my friends sometimes play some weirder stuff. I've learned to tune out all music

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is available now FYI :).

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I just snagged a few :).

It is in Billings, Montana. It's called Yellowstone Fitness. It is a pretty dope gym with quite a bit of machines and everything.

Lol, yeah sometimes the tunes can get pretty weird in there.
Yea it looks dope. I wish i had equipment like that at my disposal. If you were closer to ny i would travel nd we could get a cameraman for the face to face match up lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
dsade Evomuse 5
dsade Evomuse 19
dsade Evomuse 154
dsade Evomuse 66