Stock up on discountinueds??

Stock Up?

• Total voters
CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
The main problem for me is that I don't know if I even have the time to use all of my goodies before it expires. :think:

So for now on I'll only buy 2 bottles of each instead of four. :rofl:
Check the AX section, I think they said you could store it in the freezer for several years.

Edit: That was SD specifically, don't know about others.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone now how long it will last opened?? I bought mine in february and I plan on running another cycle soon, but I will still have 1/3 of the bottle left. Is it going to go bad if I don't vacuum seal it?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone now how long it will last opened?? I bought mine in february and I plan on running another cycle soon, but I will still have 1/3 of the bottle left. Is it going to go bad if I don't vacuum seal it?

Take a pill out and see if the moisture got to it, it will be soft and bridal.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I stocked up for the next 3yrs. The could be newer stuff but I stocked up on the ones I know work well for me. I didnt' stock up on the last ban of 1-t 4ad etc and regretted it badly.

stinkfinger

Awards
Yea, I didn't stock up on 19nor and 4ad and really regrett it!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious about something fellas. I'm reading on this thread and some others that guys are stocking up on some of the designers we know will not be available in a few months. However, doesn't the efficacy of any one compound decrease with each subsequent use? I guess what I'm really asking is, why bother getting 10 bottles of this or 12 bottles of that when you're really going to get the most out of the first couple of times you run any one compound? Now, if your intent is to sell some of your stash to your friends later, well that's different.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I stocked up for the next 3yrs. The could be newer stuff but I stocked up on the ones I know work well for me. I didnt' stock up on the last ban of 1-t 4ad etc and regretted it badly.

I wish I would have stocked up more back then, too. :fool2:

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit, I stocked up on a lot of things in the last few months.... I mean a lot..... but really, I am not even sure I will do any of it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about something fellas. I'm reading on this thread and some others that guys are stocking up on some of the designers we know will not be available in a few months. However, doesn't the efficacy of any one compound decrease with each subsequent use? I guess what I'm really asking is, why bother getting 10 bottles of this or 12 bottles of that when you're really going to get the most out of the first couple of times you run any one compound? Now, if your intent is to sell some of your stash to your friends later, well that's different.

Good question. I have about 4 bottles of PP...the one compound I *really* like

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess what I'm really asking is, why bother getting 10 bottles of this or 12 bottles of that when you're really going to get the most out of the first couple of times you run any one compound?
Well… say test is most effective the first couple times you use it.

Would you stop using it after that? What about d-bol?

This stuff does not become ineffective simply because you have run it before.

We have a window of opportunity to purchase effective orals at a low price… that we know are real…. Without the threat of legal ramifications.

Its lovely.

I stocked up on superdrol a bit…. Trying PP now and if it treats me right I will stock up on that too.

I have a few 4-ad’s I will try soon (good thing I stocked up)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well… say test is most effective the first couple times you use it.

Would you stop using it after that? What about d-bol?

This stuff does not become ineffective simply because you have run it before.

We have a window of opportunity to purchase effective orals at a low price… that we know are real…. Without the threat of legal ramifications.

Its lovely.

I stocked up on superdrol a bit…. Trying PP now and if it treats me right I will stock up on that too.

I have a few 4-ad’s I will try soon (good thing I stocked up)

James, any date set when your going to start the PP? I'd like to hear your feedback when you do...

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
James, any date set when your going to start the PP? I'd like to hear your feedback when you do...
Sure….. starting now…lol.

I’ll keep you posted.

I was thinking of getting frisky and adding a little SD to the mix.

Something like 20mg PP with 5 – 10 mg SD a day.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Sure….. starting now…lol.

I’ll keep you posted.

I was thinking of getting frisky and adding a little superdrol to the mix.

Something like 20mg PP with 5 – 10 mg SD a day.
I think someone had a log on that very type of cycle...I think he used only 2-5 mgs of SD stacked on his PP cycle. He had great results...would be interesting if you made a log too. I was thinking of this for my next cycle too...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
yea, ive got 3 bottles of PP, and not even sure if and when im gonna use them. Maybe, maybe not, Ive gotta get my flippin diet down first.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trust me guys it's better to have them and not use them then to not have them and wished you had stocked up I went throught that with with ephedrine m-1t, the 19nor and the 4ad. luckily stuff like s-drol and pp were brought to market. I always thought no need to stock up because i was experienced with AAS injectables etc and always thought well i can just go back to that than life changes and having something that works and is legal is VERY APPEALING at some points in life.

rmag2447

Awards
Like has been said already, wait until a product is actually banned before stocking up, theres much $$$ in cloning so unless congress writes a law specifically banning product x, there will be tons of clones out...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Only thing I wish I had stocked more is the original pheraplex. Clones are a little dirtier, but not too bad, expecially the SNS one.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
I have to admit, I stocked up on a lot of things in the last few months.... I mean a lot..... but really, I am not even sure I will do any of it.
Same here.. SD (a lot, even the bulk powder), PP, generic labz stuff.. When it came out and all the "feedback" from the "testers" touted it great with low to no sides..

After reading unbiased feedback and seeing the bloodwork & sides, I'll probably end up tossing most of the things.

I guess it was a lesson I had to learn, the expensive way.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i have 200 12mg pills of Superdrol

...and 225 15mg pills of Pheraplex

Nothing else seems worth it....i'll stick to all the other illegals and these 2

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
yeah your right larry sorry new here so does that stuff actually work and how well if it does?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
well i see it works would that be a safer bet than the gear. i am just wondering because everytime i use supps they don't really work and i am tired of wasting my money on them. and is pheraplex better than superdrol or should i use both.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i also read that you can't buy superdrol anymore does the new replacement hyperdrol work as well

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
well i see it works would that be a safer bet than the gear. i am just wondering because everytime i use supps they don't really work and i am tired of wasting my money on them. and is pheraplex better than superdrol or should i use both.
It is not a supplement, it is gear! It is an actual steroid. Not to sound like an ass or anything, but you do not seem ready to start using any of these "supplements" as you definately need to do some reading and educate your self a lot omore on this subject. Things such as SD, are not supplements like creatine, but are actual steroidal hormones, and you need to know how they work, the risks and side effects involved(cause there are side effects both good and bad!), and how to best protect yourself from some of the bad sides, and also how to recover from these "supplements" after you cease usage. If you take thes things blindly and with no knowledge what soever on these things, you are setting your self up for nothing good, and could do more harm to your self than what any gains would be worth! These are not chewable vitaqmins which you can just chew up like candy when ever you want, and how ever you want. You have all the power to find all the info you need to arm yourself with some knowledge before starting anyhthing like these "supplements" right at your finger tips! Use the infamous"SEARCH" button, and do some reading, ask some questions! There are a plethora of logs and info from very experienced and educated individuals on this site, most of which will be willing to help you out, granted you take the time your self to educate your self with the info that is on this site! Again, not to be flaming you, but you don't know anything about these hormonal "supplements" and you need to do some reading before you end up hurting your self due to ignorance! So tap away at that search button and read ask questions, and read some more:study: !

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys i have done alot of research on gear but do not know why i have never seen this stuff. i will look more into it