StimX

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure why I waited so long to try this stuff. KILLER!

I'm a STIM JUNKIE

I have read threads saying it was more "dirty". I couldnt diagree more.

I cap this morning and had a stellar work out!

I wouldnt say it's smooth like OEP, but more ephedra like. I FEEL IT way more (which is preferred)

OEP is a great product but more of a mild/very smooth stim for me anyway.

At 40+ and for my AM workouts, I need that lightening JOLT of wake me up and fire me up psycho energy and StimX delivered.

Now, I am praying I don't crash + burn later :(

LOL

Will update later tonight

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The day after report.

I'm hooked. No crash. Felt great all day.

One caveat? This stuff must have the same ingredeient as SlimX in that I had a heck of a time getting to sleep last night.

Just like SlimX, I would take it at 6am yet not be able to sleep by 10pm

Bizarre.

Regardless, one cap packs a GREAT punch. I'm a fan.

Clever Mouse

Awards
Are u an experienced stim user? Most anecdotals I've heard talk about new Stim X NOT being very potent, compared to other stims out there, and NOTHING like the original Slim Xtreme.
"This post is now about Slim Xtreme". Wow, a goddamn pill from another dimension. I've taken (too) many bottles now since june 09, and my body has had enough.
Slim Xtreme was never about fatloss or even energy for me, it was about that state of TRANCE it put you in!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing that it would have in common would be the time-release technology. In SX, it was 12 hour. In StimX, it is 8 hour. The stim content isn't really high, it's the time release that keeps it going and going.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It's solid, 1-MeTIQ is my favorite part. Its not a hard stim but the product feels clean and great.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 hours my azzzz! More like 14 here ......LMAO :p

and going and going and going and going .......... LOL
A good case of "individual effects may vary"! :) It did 6-8 for me at 2 caps in the am. You can blunt it a bit by dosing it with food, and definitely take it earlier in the day. It's not really meant to be a pre-w/o pill, so unless you train really early, sleep issues will arise.

Clever Mouse

Awards
To anyone: What's the stim feeling like in details? I know from your write-up on AX site, but other than that, how is it that much different in subjective effects from dosing, say, phenylethylamine, tyrosine, rhodiolia, 5-htp, hordenine and caffeine? I have a crapload of individual compounds, and pretty much every major commercial stim on the market, and while I'd love a "clean" stim feeling post SX usage, I'm not sure new stim x would offer so much more novel stimuli?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask them for a sample ;)

Clever Mouse

Awards
Afaik they dont ship out samples internationally, plus im not sure if any european retailers ship out stimx samples. Maybe i'll just buy a bottle. Need some stimuli for those summer cardio sessions! .

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Whats the stim feeling like in details?

My very personal example.
I've got 3 sick dogs right now and 2 that are really sick with a mean respiratory infection. While the antibiotics do their work I have to clean out their snouts, clean up after them, check their temp, feed them pedialyte, give hourly meds. I have work to do at home, errands to run, projects to work on. I haven't slept but 3 hours, plus I want to get my workouts done. I'm stressed and my brain is jumbled to the point where I'm like "where do I start?" because I'm worried and frustrated and unfocused.
I took my StimX about 2 hours ago and by joe I'm finally gettin things done lol. I feel awake, alert and can focus on each thing I have to do until completion without a fast heart beat and with the only heat or flushing coming from moving around so fast. Zero dizziness or icky stomach (icky is sciency) with the positive attitude that says "I got this". I'm sorry I didn't take it a bit earlier in fact.
StimX is one of my great loves from the AX line up.
Now these individual ingredients you mentioned I haven't taken alone (except for caffeine which is just a quick pick-me-up with a tiny crash) I can't compare but I have been using StimX at important times like these and it has never ever failed me nor disappointed. I'll have times when I take it daily for awhile and have not built a tolerance to it as of yet, but then again I've never taken it for more than about 2 weeks.
It gets pricey to ship samples internationally, sorry about that.
If you do buy a bottle though please let us know how it goes :)

Clever Mouse

Awards
thanks ^^^ Yeah, I finally ordered a bottle. Let's see how it matches Slim Xtreme... (lol just kidding) But, if it provides that clean feeling of ample energy with a subtle mood boost (intensified with the line of thoughts of something that genuinely interest you, bringing you in the "zone") it's 40 bucks well spent.
I'm curious if it can improve my cardio workouts without bringing joint pain (most stimulants, especially dimethylamylamine-related stuff I get (mild) joint pain from)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
thanks ^^^ Yeah, I finally ordered a bottle. Let's see how it matches Slim Xtreme... (lol just kidding) But, if it provides that clean feeling of ample energy with a subtle mood boost (intensified with the line of thoughts of something that genuinely interest you, bringing you in the "zone") it's 40 bucks well spent.
I'm curious if it can improve my cardio workouts without bringing joint pain (most stimulants, especially dimethylamylamine-related stuff I get (mild) joint pain from)

Nice, get back to us with how it works out for ya :)

gah, Running with joint pains! I refuse to do that, I jump on the bike instead.. Much softer for the joints :)

Clever Mouse

Awards
Nice, get back to us with how it works out for ya :)

gah, Running with joint pains! I refuse to do that, I jump on the bike instead.. Much softer for the joints :)
Yeah, but I'm crazy like that. Can't get the same extreme euphoria with a fine tuned cardiovascular system from *biking*, I need some intense HIIT cardio on the beach!!
Agree that biking is much better for the joints, tho!

Well, 1 (one) cap plus 1/4 cap of s*im X, with the usual truckload of cardiovascular enhancing sups on a empty stomach carried me quickly through 4 miles without aggravating joint pain, so that's a + in my book. :) Pulse is a bit elevated and appetite is non-existing post exercise, but that's expected from the combo.
New Stim X "feels" "healthier" for the brain, (hard to pinpoint exactly because of the ingested s*im X), but I can imagine on its own it would elevate mood to a greater degree as long as you keep your stomach fairly empty. fwiw, of course, and ymmv.

The best thing about Stim X, for me, is
1) it seems easier to channel thoughts into positive action. A "healthier" focus effects than Slim X.
2) less "harsh" on blood sugar levels, less hypoglycemia effects, when working out on empty stomach.
I'll do 2 caps of Stim X in its own in the near future to really "measure" whatever unique effects it brings.

Thanks!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Nice, looks like a solid.. A+ is good in any books! ;D All thou I'm very interested to see how well 2 caps treats you and your joints! Keep us updated :)

Clever Mouse

Awards
So, I popped 2 caps of new Stim X this morning, and had a shake consisting of maca, cocoa extracts, and few other goodies before take off.
Washed down with some coffee, to stimulate a quick bowel movement (don't wanna sh!t myself while exercising lol)
Also, I had a gallon of water, with additional calcium, and potassium during the night, because of the extreme diuretic effects from Stim X/S*im X combo.
Only managed to take in around 1000 calories yesterday due to the massive appetite suppression/bloated feeling, so this morning I was pretty empty which definitely affected my workout. Less stamina (not enough protein) but my joints werent horribly affected which is a good thing.

To summarize: Yesterday 1 cap of Stim X + 1/4 cap of S*im X = Great euphoria and elevated "confidence" during workouts, experienced a little hypoglycemia in the evening from lack of food. Too much stimulation in the evening, I actually crashed half an hour from the extreme stimulation, but felt better afterwards.

Today 2 caps of Stim X = more gentle stimulation, but lacking the unique "Bring it ONNN!" feeling from the above combo. No bloated feeling which is very nice, so I can comfortably get enough cals in me to avoid hypoglycemic feeling, and still I can control appetite to focus on other things. So I think once I get more food in me Stim X is the new preworkout for me. It "suits" me more than e.g. spirodex (Stim X being more energetic).

edit: sry for the lack of structure and too much rambling in posts but just wanted to give a very quick headsup to the supplement.

edit 2 (7 hours later after dosing): wut to do? Have my black coffee, or pop a 3rd pill?
Let's see where this takes me. Need to do some stuff. *skipping the coffee*

Sonntag

Awards
Nice report!
Can you please compare the focus-effects on it with SX?

Clever Mouse

Awards
Focus on Stim X 2 caps is good, although not as "intense" as S*im X. fwiw, Stim X focus is more "flat" than S*im X, thus easier to grasp "the big picture" (feels more seroton'ish), and SX is definitely dopaminergic. HOWEVER Stim x is much more gentle on the body. I can slam down a coffee on 3rd pill of Stim X with no serious adverse effects. And I'm peeing much less on Stim X ;).
Track of time is COMPLETELY lost on both supplements.
Combining them is actually seriously euphoric/intense, do not recommend unless you're not a clever mouse and/or experienced stim user and plan to move your body alot while "on" them. And know how to avoid dehydration.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm happy to hear your results buddy but I caution others reading this thread.

As previously noted, I'm a stim junkie and ONE cap delivered a sweet "buzz". I strongly encourage users to begin at one cap MAX to assess tolerance.

Clever Mouse

Awards
Right: 2 caps = 400mg coffein :surprised:
Yeah, I would've preferred they'd lower the caffeine abit. I need 2 caps for a good focus.
BUT, it's time released, it doesn't hit you in the face like 400mg. 4-5 hours in I do get abit jumpy, but without the anxiety/"pseudo-paranoia" that SX would bring.

Actually on this 3rd day I like the Stim X focus more than SX. It's not as euphoric, which means I can DO STUFF more easily without getting distracted by "sex, drugs and rock'n-roll". And still, empty stomach 2 caps and a huge bottle of water and a can or two of diet coke you can get "in the zone".
Depending on your tolerance, 1 cap may be PLENTY.
Also, I don't plan to take it every day, I always "cycle" my stims, fwiw. (I rotate it with SX..... nah, just kiddin lol)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
400mg

But as clever mouse pointed out, it's not all at once. There's actually only about 65mg of caffeine anhydrous in a capsule, the rest is time-released caffeine.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established