• Legend!
  • Established
Product information

clown007

clown007

Awards
5/5

Clown's Stimul8 cap Rating

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

Stimul8

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
Definitely a 5 for clean energy. Best PWO I have ever used.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
Another 5. Many times, this PWO was the only thing to get me through my workouts! I found that after an exhausting day at work, I would find I had no energy to work out; but after taking a half dose (2 caps) that would change and I would be able to power through a session.

3) This product enhanced my mental focus...
Again 5. I used this as a morning pick-me-up many times. This worked way better than coffee or an energy shot. It was a nice clean energy and focus without any excess jitters or flushing. I also found that the 2 caps provided me the ability to push through high volume workouts.

4) This product had great thermo genic effects...
As for the thermogenic effect of this product I would have to give it a 2. I didn't feel any thermogenic effect personally. While there was definite energy and focus boosts after taking Stimul8, I didn't feel any increase in thermogenic effects.

5) This product rocked my world...
Another 5. This is definitely going to be a staple in my daily routine.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
5. I already have been telling friends about this product! I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for a PWO. This is far and away the best PWO I have used to date.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

Stimul8

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
Absolutely a 5!

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
Another 5 here. This is a strong product! I don't think I took 4 caps (full serving) once while trying this product. I have taken the powder version before and could not handle 1 scoop. 3 caps was my sweet spot and I blew through my workouts like a champ!

3) This product enhanced my mental focus...
This product could be used as a standalone pick me up during the day. I nice 2 cap dose would be perfect to get you through the slump on an off workout day. Another 5 here.

4) This product had great thermo genic effects...
I def give this product another 5 for thermos. I don't sweat too much when I workout unless I do cardio after. However, 30 min after taking this I was already sweating driving to the gym! Mix this with a fatburner and well, the thermo is turned WAY up.

5) This product rocked my world...
Another 5. This is definitely going to be a staple in my daily routine.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
5.Not only have I recommended this product for the guys my husband works with, I even gave them a few samples to try. They loved it ad quickly asked where I got it from. I will definitely be recommending this more. Stimul8 has become my favorite pre workout supplement to date and can't wait to pick up more for the long haul!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I love the buzz stimul8 gives me. This is clear energy all the way, and no crash what so ever.