stim junkies get in here

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today I did legs and biceps and was tired as it is. So I decided to take 1 scoop of lit up, 1/2 scoop meso, and two rpm. Holy crap. Very very good workout to say the least.

mnowak1228

Awards
So today I did legs and biceps and was tired as it is. So I decided to take 1 scoop of lit up, 1/2 scoop meso, and two rpm. Holy crap. Very very good workout to say the least.
WTF made you do that? Thats alot sh@t. How u feeling?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL this is something i would NOT do every workout obviously....but i was really really tired, and had to do deads, squats, lunges then biceps so why not this one time...

Lit Up for focus. actually did 3/4 scoop, not 1 full
Meso for the massive pump
RPM for the energy

Ive been home for over an hour and feel fine. still feelin the tingles from meso. no crash yet but im sure its coming lol

mnowak1228

Awards
LOL this is something i would NOT do every workout obviously....but i was really really tired, and had to do deads, squats, lunges then biceps so why not this one time...

Lit Up for focus. actually did 3/4 scoop, not 1 full
Meso for the massive pump
RPM for the energy

Ive been home for over an hour and feel fine. still feelin the tingles from meso. no crash yet but im sure its coming lol
THATS BALLSY!!! LOL, Maybe I should give it a shot next time. lol....jk, or maybe im not!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not saying do this every workout LOL just when u really really really REALLY need a boost maybe once a month or something. just get samples from each and save them lol

mnowak1228

Awards
im not saying do this every workout LOL just when u really really really REALLY need a boost maybe once a month or something. just get samples from each and save them lol
Thats a GREAT idea. BC we ALL know there is at least one day a month when the A** is dragin!!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
wow... nice.. stim junkie checkin in...

2 cups o coffee today.

and a NO Explode/PumpBol coctail pre workout... .feels good!

jdrannin1

Awards
I remember the first time I used Clearshot with ephedrine. I managed to double my workout and complete it in the same amount of time. It was lovely :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. I took two scoops of Chaos and two capsules of Motivate for my pre-workout today. Of course I used BCAAs pre and intra as well ;)

I'm about to check out RPM or Drive. I have yet to give either a go.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rarely use RPM mainly because its a stim, and i dont really like hard stims. ive used meso, but dont see any energy from it. just tingles. i know lit up has caffeine, but its not a strong stim, thats why i love lit up stacked with drive

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I have still love rpm. Been using it on and off since it was introduced and it always has a clean energy/in the zone feeling to it. Its not anything crazy, home from the gym your not super wired, but in the gym you kinda forget your working out. Overall great and simple formula

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
College lifestyle was something like---- 5-7 scoops jacked per day before class before gym before library whatever... terrible times :)

Ahhh how I miss the days of the 6 hours of sleep per night.....not

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5-7 scoops cause u have to take that much to feel anything. ive never been high on jack3d. i prefer other stuff