Steroids and Gyno. What's the Reality?

Thatguy0101

Awards
I mean really how common is gyno from steroids. I mean real proper gyno? It seems from looking at forums it's so common that you'd think 1 in 2 people would get it. But is this just mostly hysteria? I've only ever seen one guy in my life that clearly had it at my gym, never seen any other obviously juicing guys with tits.

Obviously precautions are good in case but are people overblowing this whole gyno thing?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean really how common is gyno from steroids. I mean real proper gyno? It seems from looking at forums it's so common that you'd think 1 in 2 people would get it. But is this just mostly hysteria? I've only ever seen one guy in my life that clearly had it at my gym, never seen any other obviously juicing guys with tits. Obviously precautions are good in case but are people overblowing this whole gyno thing?

Anytime you mess with hormones, increasing test, your body will do anything in it's power to maintain homeostasis. So, increases in estrogen, progesterone, etc. Yes gyno is common if you do not control yourself on a cycle that has the opportunity to aromatise

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Anybody can get gyno on any hormonal product.
There are surely ways to help prevent it, but you can still get it regardless. I'm fighting mine off now, part of the game when playing with your hormones.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only steroids/prohormones that have given me gyno are M1,4ADD and testosterone.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dose of Test were you on if you don't mind me asking? AI dosage on cycle?
I can't remember. Nowadays I only take 200mg/week of test, I use other compounds to get bigger and stronger.I think it was something like 500-600mg/week without an AI. Transdermal formestane cleared it up.M1,4ADD at 90mg/day gave me gyno. Dbol at 30mg/day didn't.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I can't remember. Nowadays I only take 200mg/week of test, I use other compounds to get bigger and stronger.I think it was something like 500-600mg/week without an AI. Transdermal formestane cleared it up.M1,4ADD at 90mg/day gave me gyno. Dbol at 30mg/day didn't.
Good to know, thanks bro.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Formestane cleared that up?? Wasn't aware it was that effective

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
It's always a possibility when using hormones but I think it's hugely overhyped. Most people think that when they start to get tenderness they immediately have gyno, I get tenderness the whole way through my cycles but have never actually gotten a lump. Some people are more prone to it than others but I think it's overhyped to say the least.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that topical bs is a joke. if you inject forma, it MIGHT help. didn't for me. you shouldn't ever do a cycle without access to a serm, and if you have access to that, you have access to an effective ai. now way I'd pay 40$ for 3 dollars worth of formestane dissolved in some lotion. lol flame away, I aint even gonna read it and not gonna respond. you will only get truth from rebelhead from now on. and f*ck BLR. their products are the epitome of overpriced garbage. maybe i'll get banned, wgas, I f*ckin hope. but you remember you f*ckin douschbag brundel, I told you I wouldn't forget your personal attack on me. you gd ***got.[/QUOTE

Any proof to back that up? I always use a serm anyway, formeron just seemed like a good addon

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Plenty of bloodwork that backs up the formeron. I guess RH2012 was banned though

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of bloodwork that backs up the formeron. I guess RH2012 was banned though
Me thinks he's mad cause girl troublezzz, ya I saw a lot of it so I feel like he pulled that out of his rectum. I like formeron, personally, but it never replace a serm. But, dopadex and foermon will keep any estrogen/prolactin sides at bay on a lightish cycle.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Me thinks he's mad cause girl troublezzz, ya I saw a lot of it so I feel like he pulled that out of his rectum. I like formeron, personally, but it never replace a serm. But, dopadex and foermon will keep any estrogen/prolactin sides at bay on a lightish cycle.
It isn't a SERM, anyway. It's an AI. Different item, different function, different use. And it works very well for what it does.

Anytime someone posts such a rant as that it can be easily disregarded as trash prompted by an underlying issue that is independent of the apparent subject matter. The subject there was formestane but the post's author clearly carries a bias toward a seller of a formestane product and allowed that bias to influence the discussion on formestane. An intelligent, rational person with legitimate insight to offer wouldn't communicate in such a manner, and certainly wouldn't close with a homophobic slur.

If he was banned, cheers to the moderators. The board is a better place without such people.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
The reality is don't be an idiot. There's a (moderately) safe way of doing this stuff, and then there's every other way. Read and research until your eyes dry out.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Dose formeron have potential to cause gyno, after coming off of it? I mean it does alter hormone levels!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reality is don't be an idiot. There's a (moderately) safe way of doing this stuff, and then there's every other way. Read and research until your eyes dry out.
I enjoy this very mych

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean really how common is gyno from steroids. I mean real proper gyno? It seems from looking at forums it's so common that you'd think 1 in 2 people would get it. But is this just mostly hysteria? I've only ever seen one guy in my life that clearly had it at my gym, never seen any other obviously juicing guys with tits.

Obviously precautions are good in case but are people overblowing this whole gyno thing?
It doesnt happen much. The guys that are susceptible to gyno are usually fat or have always struggled to rid their childhood gyno.

A simple AI used as necessary clears the symptoms right up. It doesnt happen overnight. Its a gradual thing and is completely reversible in almost all cases.

Btw, Formestane or Exemestane are best because they are Type 1 AI's. Arimidex and Letro are Type 2's which dont provide permanent binding.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesnt happen much. The guys that are susceptible to gyno are usually fat or have always struggled to rid their childhood gyno. A simple AI used as necessary clears the symptoms right up. It doesnt happen overnight. Its a gradual thing and is completely reversible in almost all cases. Btw, Formestane or Exemestane are best because they are Type 1 AI's. Arimidex and Letro are Type 2's which dont provide permanent binding.
And that's why you taper letro or arimidex?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Define permanent? As in they render that receptor useless forever to bind estrogen?
Pretty sure they permanently bind to the aromatase enzyme/s it attaches. Rendering the enzyme ineffective.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So your staring at, and feeling up the juiced guys with no shirts on while in the locker room?
Interesting thread.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This isn't really correct.
Then what is?

Form and exemestane are steroidal, which is where this heresay of suppression comes from with high doses of Form.

Arimidex and Letro are non-steroidal and have a non covalent bond to the aromatase enzyme and are reversible, whereas steroidal AI's such as form and exeme are covalent bonds and are irreversible.

Is that better?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I think a lot of AI"s and tapering really depend on the situation, whether it be fighting off gyno, on cycle, or pct.

If I'm on letro for gyno, I would taper.

If I'm on formeron alone for whatever reason, I wouldn't taper.

If I'm on aromasin in pct, I would taper, just to be
safe. Whether it's needed or not truly, I always read mixed reviews.

On cycle AI, regardless of the AI, no taper until pct was finished.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then what is?

Form and exemestane are steroidal, which is where this heresay of suppression comes from with high doses of Form.

Arimidex and Letro are non-steroidal and have a non covalent bond to the aromatase enzyme and are reversible, whereas steroidal AI's such as form and exeme are covalent bonds and are irreversible.

Is that better?
Yes, but it was more so towards you saying suicidal aromatase inhibitors are somehow better which aside from personal preference, is untrue.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a lot of AI"s and tapering really depend on the situation, whether it be fighting off gyno, on cycle, or pct.

If I'm on letro for gyno, I would taper.

If I'm on formeron alone for whatever reason, I wouldn't taper.

If I'm on aromasin in pct, I would taper, just to be
safe. Whether it's needed or not truly, I always read mixed reviews.

On cycle AI, regardless of the AI, no taper until pct was finished.
No, you think this because you don't really understand how ai's and the body work.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
So you should or should not taper suicidal AIs such as formeron?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know. Idk if I've ever seen 1 positive post from you bro. Smh, school us all then.

Edit: If I'm wrong, then in wrong. But at least enlighten me.

http://allaboutpeptides.com/what-ai-is-right-for-you-anastrozole-exemestane-or-letrozole/
when I start reading anarticle saying type one type two etc, I stop because I already know it's going to contain some bull shiit.
like this:
even if your body produces more aromatize, it cant do anything because it cant bind.
I've posted on this subject quite a few times, why should I go back an look through my post to find it when you can just as well.

an on the subject of positive post. you've only been here since this month with 85 post. I'm sure in my 13k post, there is at least 1 positive post. hopefully. maybe the first one? idk.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you have sex with a donkey? That is your answer.
Oh so yes then....:-/
this has me confused. because you should taper your dosage especially when using a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, unless you want the up surge of aromatase they body is going to produce in order to balance out the lack of estrogen an fix the androgen/estrogen balance.

so does this mean EatMoar would have sex with a donkey?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
when I start reading anarticle saying type one type two etc, I stop because I already know it's going to contain some bull shiit. I've posted on this subject quite a few times, why should I go back an look through my post to find it when you can just as well. an on the subject of positive post. you've only been here since this month with 85 post. I'm sure in my 13k post, there is at least 1 positive post. hopefully. maybe the first one? idk.
13k posts don't do anyone any good if there all negative. ( - the 1 positive post )

Were are all hear to learn or help, if all you do is report where we fall short without telling us why we are wrong, then your 13k posts an knowledge are worthless.

And if my 85 posts have helped people more than your 12,999 what does that tell you.

But for my own good, I'm gunna look through your posts for the 1 positive one, and reports on AI"s and proper usage.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
this has me confused. because you should taper your dosage especially when using a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, unless you want the up surge of aromatase they body is going to produce in order to balance out the lack of estrogen an fix the androgen/estrogen balance. so does this mean EatMoar would have sex with a donkey?
So all AI"s should be tapered?

timper

timper

Awards
So all AI"s should be tapered?
Yes, and tbh. I haven't seen many actual negative posts from jbry.. What his posts are, are corrections on other peoples misinformation. It has nothing to do with negativity.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Yes, and tbh. I haven't seen many actual negative posts from jbry.. What his posts are, are corrections on other peoples misinformation. It has nothing to do with negativity.
Thanks for the answer bro.

Could be, maybe I took it wrong.
I'm just here for info and to assist when I can.
It's all good, I'd just rather not steer anyone wrong if I don't understand correctly.

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
What's a good dosage for aromaisn

I'm taking super DMZ 3.0 and none of the products aromatize but may effect estro.

Is a low dose like 6mg every other day effective?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
bigman1 - Exemestane has a fairly short half-life, if you're going to take a low dosage like 6mg I would certainly do it daily.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bigman1 - Exemestane has a fairly short half-life, if you're going to take a low dosage like 6mg I would certainly do it daily.
You really think at that dosage you need ed. That wouldn't be to much for some people as it's the same as 12.5 eod.

Thatguy0101

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I always like to get as much detail and info as possible. Gyno is not something I ever want to get, just wanted to know how real it was and guess reading the replies it is real but at the same time a bit over hyped but still can happen so gotta be cautious.

Gonna bookmark this thread for future reference.