steroid speech

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm tired of these "Oh, I ruined my life using 12 injectables at once! I'm sure there's plenty of dumbasses just like me, I'd better tell them not to do it!" :rolleyes:

Sad part is, there actually are dumbasses who think AAS are the top o fthe line thing, they'll grow without doing anything but poppin' a pill or stickin' a needle in their ass.. I'm sorry but this guy is an idiot, don't preach about the dangers of anything when you don't take personal responsibility for your actions.. Who the **** needs 13 injectables to grow? Case closed.. What a twat..

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lol loved the part about the helmet with bolts on it for weights..he was jsut a moron start to finish

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm tired of these "Oh, I ruined my life using 12 injectables at once! I'm sure there's plenty of dumbasses just like me, I'd better tell them not to do it!" :rolleyes:

Sad part is, there actually are dumbasses who think AAS are the top o fthe line thing, they'll grow without doing anything but poppin' a pill or stickin' a needle in their ass.. I'm sorry but this guy is an idiot, don't preach about the dangers of anything when you don't take personal responsibility for your actions.. Who the **** needs 13 injectables to grow? Case closed.. What a twat..
oh, i totally agree. interesting to watch nonetheless.

bulkmuscle

Awards
he should have quit while he was ahead, he looked pretty huge in that first after pic

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
he should have quit while he was ahead, he looked pretty huge in that first after pic
But, it does become an addiction for some. It's like looking at yourself in the mirror and not seeing only suttle changes while others who haven't seen you in a while notice a huge difference. Or, you just want to get a little bigger, then you'll stop...well, just a little more, then you'll stop...okay one more cycle, and that's it...and so on.

Although the guy did look good at one time, he was flat out careless with how he got to that point.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
crazy stuff. You think the dumbass woudl stop after having all the pain he had. If he says that juicing before 23 will stop you from growing taller that's quite all right with me I am already 6'3 and I did my first cycle last spring.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone notice that the ban coincides with the next State of the Union address?

We'll likely hear another "steroid speech" soon...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought his speech was ok. I'm not sure at what point he was juicing but the internet was not always out their so old school juicers didn't have the info we have today. He said he took 13 things because he heard that diffrent steroids worked through diffrent pathways but realized that only 3 worked better. It sounds like for the most part he was using trial and error wich was probably the only option back then. Overall I think he had some good points.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
crazy stuff. You think the dumbass woudl stop after having all the pain he had. If he says that juicing before 23 will stop you from growing taller that's quite all right with me I am already 6'3 and I did my first cycle last spring.
Thats not the reason he stated. He was basicaly saying before that point its so easy to put on mass their is no point in juicing. Also that he got to strong to fast and his joints and tendons couldn't keep up. It is a valid point becuase I've known people that got to strong to fast and end up injuried. The guy did say he was putting up 500lbs on the bench wich is pretty impressive. I'd have to agree with him that it is probably the best to wait until you have a really strong base first. I will admit I was to impatient to wait until 23 also.lol

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats not the reason he stated. He was basicaly saying before that point its so easy to put on mass their is no point in juicing. Also that he got to strong to fast and his joints and tendons couldn't keep up. It is a valid point becuase I've known people that got to strong to fast and end up injuried. The guy did say he was putting up 500lbs on the bench wich is pretty impressive. I'd have to agree with him that it is probably the best to wait until you have a really strong base first. I will admit I was to impatient to wait until 23 also.lol
I see your point I go low dose anyway. i just finished a ph cycle and I wont be touching the stuff for about another 4 years or so. My 6 month deployments on a sub will just strip away any new weight I gain before then

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm tired of all these guys saying how evil it is for your body. What the hell did he think was gonna happen when he's shooting up 13 roids @ once, most of us don't even use 13 supplements at once, let alone roids.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it was a powerful message. that's the reason for the public opinion against steroids now. while there are plenty of people who excessively abused steroids to give speeches about how it fucked there life's up; there are no people out on the lecture cicruit giving testimonials about how steroids improved there life. all the country hears are the bad cases.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it was a powerful message. that's the reason for the public opinion against steroids now. while there are plenty of people who excessively abused steroids to give speeches about how it fucked there life's up; there are no people out on the lecture cicruit giving testimonials about how steroids improved there life. all the country hears are the bad cases.
My thoughts exactly.. We got some moron runnin' around saying creatine, yes CREATINE caused his leg muscles to decay, yet he was 290 @ 4%bf and only 5'-9".. Come on, I understand the media needing shock value to get ratings, but to blind us from the truth is fucked up, bottom line! :mad:

Mudge

Awards
My thoughts exactly.. We got some moron runnin' around saying creatine, yes CREATINE caused his leg muscles to decay, yet he was 290 @ 4%bf and only 5'-9".. Come on, I understand the media needing shock value to get ratings, but to blind us from the truth is fucked up, bottom line! :mad:
Thats just royal.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established

I wasnt even aware people grew until they were 23? I stopped growing like everyone else I know when I was 19-20

packing on mass naturally is certainly not easy for some people :) Especially people like me :)

Mudge

Awards
Some grow until about 24 years of age, everyone is different.

Meerschaum

Awards
bullfx posted this link on MMI. if you have dial-up, it's hell trying to watch or listen to.

http://steroidsviciouscycles.com/HTMLobj-1422/PhillipsWithPhotos2Win.html
well specifically I think the guy threw in alot of BS on his part, 500lb bench? I dunno, 3% bodyfat? I dont buy it, that neck exercise? stupidity.

But overall I think what he said makes alot of sense to a general audience, guys back in arnolds day looked great (to EVERYONE), today they look pretty disgusting to alot of people think about it synthol/insulin/gh/multiple grams of test/anti estrogens/anti hypertensives/diuretics/anti inflammatories/finasteride or whatever for hair/dnp or whatever for cutting/anadrol or other harsh orals (multiple orals for sure) and of course dont forget antibiotics for the occasional infection, pain killers now and then, and throw in whatever the hell else (tren/deca/whatever supplements)

the finished product? something outta grays anatomy, it sure dosent look human and unless your a person with a proclivity towards muscle (IE: us for the most part) its going to look disgusting to you, ask people they'll tell ya then ask the same thing about Arnold/Lou/etc and they'll say they looked great.

ballzasteel

Awards
the neck thing was really ignorant. he made it sound like he can't move his neck anymore because of steroids. if that is true then he should not be able to move his whole body.