sterilize gear

ript1

Awards
I just brought back some Sust 250 and Winstrol 50 from another country. I transported it in empty contact lens solution bottles (since these bottles are sterile and I was concerned about customs). I would like to begin a cycle, but want to make sure the gear is sterile before I inject. Does anyone have any info on the best way to sterilize this gear for safe injectsions? (Note, one is oil-based and the other is water-based). Thanks everybody, I really appreciate it.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
You'll need two sterile vials, two sterile filters, (a .22 and a .45) Use the .22 for the water based winny.

ript1

Awards
Thanks man. So I guess that means you would not bother with any baking or heating. Do you know how much liquid you can pass through one filter (i.e., how often should I change filter when filtering 100ml)? Once I filter it, does that pretty much eliminate all the potentially harmful organisms (i.e., can I then put my mind at rest and begin my cycle worry-free)? Thanks for your help, I am new to this and appreciate your advice.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Each will do 100ml if you get ones from say animal (cheapest i've seen) or see if sceinsupply carries them. Heating is a extra step that some like to do some don't, i probably would in this situation. Sterile filtering and the BA in the gear SHOULD kill all bacteria, won't kill a virus though.

size

Awards
  • Established
Heating also makes the oil less viscous so it can pass thru the filter easier.
I would heat, cool, less heat, filter, inject.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm not 100% sure, but when bringing new bacteria into the bottle (putting a needle in the vial will allow bacteria in it no matter how fast you do it and wipe off lid). The ba will kill that bacteria so why wouldn't it work in this case aswell? Maybe i'm way off, i don't know.:confused:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
What i was referring to in the beginning is that when you are making gear and sterile filtering it into a sterile vial, you are supposed to leave it for two days so that the ba will kill off any remaining bacteria (not viruses) Wouldn't this apply in this situation as you are basically filtering gear once again into a new vial?

lovetoeat

Awards
I'm not 100% sure, but when bringing new bacteria into the bottle (putting a needle in the vial will allow bacteria in it no matter how fast you do it and wipe off lid). The ba will kill that bacteria so why wouldn't it work in this case aswell? Maybe i'm way off, i don't know.:confused:
It would prevent more bacteria but not what is already there, which is why he wants to sterilize it in the first place.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
True, but that's why i said to filter first. If he filters his gear into a new sterile vial and bake, then aslong as there were no viruses in the gear, the gear should be clean.

lovetoeat

Awards
Sterile filtering and the BA in the gear SHOULD kill all bacteria, won't kill a virus though.
This post of yours is why I questioned it, if you didn't word it properly or meant something else by it, cool. Not trying to be a pain in the ass, just trying to clarify.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
This poor guy..geezz. Bro, just heat the oil a bit because it will help with filtering. IMO I like to do no more than 50mL in one filter, yes you can do 100, but lets not be cheap here. Run them both thru a .22 and it will be a beautiful batch. FYI the oil will need to be warmed up to get it thru the .22. I usually set a teacup with boling water in it, put the vial (vented with an 18 gauge pin) into the water and let it sit for 3-4 minutes, then suck it up thru the 18 gauge and filter.

I am not a big believer in baking. IMO it does more harm to your gear then it does to bacteria.

backon

Awards
Won't the winny powder clog the filter even if it's miconized suspension?

size

Awards
  • Established
Do not filter the winny. Just drink it and you will not have to worry about sterilizing it and you will not have to deal with the pain of ed or eod winny injections which tend to sting/hurt.

musclemichael

Awards
Do not filter the winny. Just drink it and you will not have to worry about sterilizing it and you will not have to deal with the pain of ed or eod winny injections which tend to sting/hurt.

but can you filter it? I am trying to make winny injectable in waterbase because I tried the oil and my product crashed. can you please give me advise on how to make winny in water base.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 2
Anabolics 33
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 14