Starting my first Cycle Dbol/Test E : Opinions

KingPiccolo

Awards
Whats going on guys?I am 24 and have been training since I was 14. I didn't really start training right or dieting correctly until I reached almost 19 (you know how it was in high school). I just recently have purchased some gear from one of my closer friends who has cycled before. This is going to be my first cycle and this is what he recommended and what I have researched over the last year or 2 that I have been considering running a cycle and deciding if it would be best for me.

I plan on Running:
Test E 500-600mg per week 1-10
D-Bol 30mg per day week 1-4
Nolva 10mg per day throughout
Take N-Acetycysteine through dbol.

Then PCT Weeks 12-16
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

I was interested in running HCG throughout the cycle at about 400-500iu per week but he doesn't think its necessary nor does he have any. What do you guys think? Can I manage this without it or should I definitely get some to run through the cycle? Also any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Couple of tweaks. No need to go 600mg of test 500 is plenty! Replace nolva with arimidex .5mg every 4 days. And for PCT run clomid first and nolva second.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple of tweaks. No need to go 600mg of test 500 is plenty! Replace nolva with arimidex .5mg every 4 days. And for PCT run clomid first and nolva second.
Good call on the armidex. I would taper both of your serms after 2 weeks like 50/50/25/25 for clomid and 20/20/10/10 for the tamoxifen

KingPiccolo

Awards
Okay sounds good. I know everyone is different but should I expect many sides for my first go around? My buddy says he really didn't have any problems except for some back acne and he thinks I should be fine without hcg or armidex. But I'd rather be safe than sorry and have everything I might need

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Sides are an individual thing and it's also dose dependant that's why I said 500 test really is plenty. I would absolutely run arimidex as I outlined. You may get away with 500 test with no AI (may!) but Dbol is very estrogenic. So run arimidex.

As for HCG. This is optional. It will do no harm and may make recovery easier. But you can do without it.

KingPiccolo

Awards
Sides are an individual thing and it's also dose dependant that's why I said 500 test really is plenty. I would absolutely run arimidex as I outlined. You may get away with 500 test with no AI (may!) but Dbol is very estrogenic. So run arimidex.

As for HCG. This is optional. It will do no harm and may make recovery easier. But you can do without it.
Okay definitely thanks a lot! I'll have to look into finding some before I start

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assuming u don't have any pre-existing hormonal inbalances, u should bounce back from this pretty easy.

Personally, I'd rather run Dbol at a lower dose but for 6 or 8 weeks. If u've never run either before, it might also make sense to just run Test alone. Up to u though.

As a veteran, I'd do:

Test @ 300-600mg/wk, tapered up as I go
Dbol @ 15-20mg/day for 8 weeks
UDCA @ 250mg/day

I think this would create more linear gains, which is psychologically easier to deal with and also for avoiding hypertension and fat gain. I also think arimidex is a good idea to have but I wouldn't resort to heavy doses, maybe .5mg EOD at most.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Test+Dbol= run an AI. I would even be prepared to crack that nolva on cycle if armidex doesn't cut it when gyno rears its ugly head. I've had to.

KingPiccolo

Awards
Test+Dbol= run an AI. I would even be prepared to crack that nolva on cycle if armidex doesn't cut it when gyno rears its ugly head. I've had to.
Thanks! I'm looking at AIs right now. So assuming I start seeing effects if gyno, if the adex isn't helping run some Nolva and it should subside?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude how old is your friend? Becuz that protocol is VERY old school and very good the 10mg Nolva is something alot of us old timers run and it worked great. I mean started when there you couldnt get adex letro etc

Personally I think it's a great cycle don't think you need the hcg. Did you buy 250mg or 300mg

KingPiccolo

Awards
Dude how old is your friend? Becuz that protocol is VERY old school and very good the 10mg Nolva is something alot of us old timers run and it worked great. I mean started when there you couldnt get adex letro etc

Personally I think it's a great cycle don't think you need the hcg. Did you buy 250mg or 300mg
My buddy is only 22..lol so a little younger than me. His dad and older brother used to bodybuild back in the day so he gets his advice from them. Takes it for his sport mostly but does power lifting on the side too.

But no I didn't purchase any hcg. Just the test, dbol, Nolva and clomid.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My buddy is only 22..lol so a little younger than me. His dad and older brother used to bodybuild back in the day so he gets his advice from them. Takes it for his sport mostly but does power lifting on the side too.

But no I didn't purchase any hcg. Just the test, dbol, Nolva and clomid.
Oh ok makes sense because thar was standard first cycle when I started more than a decade ago. No reason to get fancy or reinvent the wheel. I'm sure you will be very happy with what he laid out solid cycle

KingPiccolo

Awards
Oh ok makes sense because thar was standard first cycle when I started more than a decade ago. No reason to get fancy or reinvent the wheel. I'm sure you will be very happy with what he laid out solid cycle
Thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to pushing myself and seeing what kind of results I can get!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I'm looking at AIs right now. So assuming I start seeing effects if gyno, if the adex isn't helping run some Nolva and it should subside?
I am very gyno-prone. I run letro during every cycle. That should be enough for most guys, but it hasn't been for me. Once I add in some low-dose nolva, all itchiness/tenderness subsides in a week. It definitely doesn't hurt to have it on hand. Purity Solutions has it for less than $30

KingPiccolo

Awards
Hey guys just thought I'd post an update of what I am doing for this cycle. All my gear came is here and gtg. So I feel like this is what I finalized for my cycle

Test E: 500mg weeks 1-10
D Bol: 20mg ED weeks 1-4
Adex: .25mg EOD Weeks 1-12 end a few data before start of pct (adjust dosage if needed)
N-Acetycysteine thru dbol for support

PCT:
Clomid 75/50/50/25 weeks 12-16

Have Nolvadex on hand but don't know if I will run it or not.

Plan on starting within the next few days

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Looking good bro. You could possibly go 30mg dbol (10mg 3x/d) which is still low dose but more effective. And I'd run clomid at 50mg max. No need to go 75 IMO. Other than that g2g.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dbol is really good to me. You could easily go 30mg and run it up to 6 weeks if you wanted to. It doesn't mess with my liver enzymes much and I feel fantastic on it.