Started Cycle. Check it.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
I started my first epi cycle yesterday. Im starting right out with 20mg pre-workout and 10mg post workout. My diet is just alot of carbs and alot of protein, good fats. I had a question though, I notice on some others cycles that there support supps or a whole list of stuff. Mine consist of the ol' epi, some liver support and some mens vitamins. Is this ok or should I add something else. I will be adding Hawthorne berry, just having a hard time finding it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hawthorne berry can be found almost anywhere i get mine at gnc for unde 10bucks a bottle i've seen it at walmart and rite aid also

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Pick up some Taurine (for back pumps) and Omega oils can only help.

For H-berry, get the extract 1g caps. Otherwise you'll be choking down quite a few caps to get your 1-2g dose.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
looks good...many people go overboard
on the support supps....just listen to your body...

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
awesome...thanks guys, I planned on getting fish oil just havent got around to it. I'll add a couple small things just for everyday health. Im not going to go overboard on just epi. My body should handle it just fine.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some milk thistle since it is a methylated compound...get the kind standardized to 80%, other than that I agree with the overkill post. I see some guys spend hundreds and hundreds on stuff...to each his own I suppose.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Thats all I take for liver is milk thistle. I take it right with my Epi.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some milk thistle since it is a methylated compound...get the kind standardized to 80%, other than that I agree with the overkill post. I see some guys spend hundreds and hundreds on stuff...to each his own I suppose.
yeah i hate seeing guys with 250 bucks worth or anciliaries for a 4 week epi cycle...but at least they are thinking safety...oh and nick...dont take the thistle with the epi it messes up the absorbtion...at least 3-4 hours apart