BigDSB

Awards
36 years old, 6ft 225 lbs 18%bf

Ok, so im gonna run

EndoSurge at 2 pills x 3 times a day
Erase at 1 pill x 3 times a day
ZMA 3 pills at bedtime
Formula X 1 scoop pre workout

I also have a bottle of Bio Forge Pro Max phase 2, but I thought it might be overkill to stack, and i figured I would save it for later. Any thoughts?

Oh, I hit the gym every morning M-F

GHO5T

Awards
I think thats a solid start you have there. I would stick to the Endosurge, Erase, ZMA, and Formula X... then save the Bio Forge for later down the road.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Throwing Bio Forge in is not an overkill, but like ghost said you're better off saving it for a later run.

BigDSB

BigDSB

Awards
Ok great, thats what I was thinking anyway. Didn't really mean "overkill", but I know naturally I can only raise my test so much. Anyway, after reading some more logs on Erase, im thinking about adding some fish oil for joint lube support. I used to take fish oil years ago, but I couldn't stand the "fish burps".. Any brands out there that this doesn't happen with? lmao.. Fish burps:rocketwhore:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok great, thats what I was thinking anyway. Didn't really mean "overkill", but I know naturally I can only raise my test so much. Anyway, after reading some more logs on Erase, im thinking about adding some fish oil for joint lube support. I used to take fish oil years ago, but I couldn't stand the "fish burps".. Any brands out there that this doesn't happen with? lmao.. Fish burps:rocketwhore:
Look into Controlled Labs fish oil. It's supposed to not have fish oil burps.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks really good!!! Erase differs from person to person and you can always lower how many you are taking if the joints become an issue. Sorry I can't help with the fish burps, but curious to see what others suggest.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Controlled Labs Oximega Fish Oil never gives me fish burps, and is very cost effective.

BigDSB

BigDSB

Awards
Ok thx. I was thinking about adding NO Stotgun as a pre-workout, but not sure about the timing with the DAA also. I started mixing the DAA with a bottled water and sipping it through my workout, so If I take NO Shotgun about a half hour before, will that be cool? And I read that if I freeze the fish oil caps it helps with fish burps because they don't break down from the capsule until they are past the stomach and in the intestines..

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok thx. I was thinking about adding NO Stotgun as a pre-workout, but not sure about the timing with the DAA also. I started mixing the DAA with a bottled water and sipping it through my workout, so If I take NO Shotgun about a half hour before, will that be cool? And I read that if I freeze the fish oil caps it helps with fish burps because they don't break down from the capsule until they are past the stomach and in the intestines..
Personally I would take the DAA in the morning with breakfast or a few hours prior to your workout.

Though you can take it anytime throughout the day to be affective IMO that's a great time to get it out of the way. That way your NO Shotgun is ready to go and you won't have to worry about overlap.

Just my opinion.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is freaking spectacular stack if you ask me. Anything that include Endosurge is a good stack, it is my favorite natty supplement by far and has been since bottle 1. Adding in an AI and DAA is just icing on the cake. I would make sure you get in some fish oil with at least 2 doses of Endo, it can help absorption some and is good for you anyways ;).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally I would take the DAA in the morning with breakfast or a few hours prior to your workout.

Though you can take it anytime throughout the day to be affective IMO that's a great time to get it out of the way. That way your NO Shotgun is ready to go and you won't have to worry about overlap.

Just my opinion.
Agreed. I usually do mine first thing in the morning, but you can do it at any point in the day.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that stack is definitely solid as is

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking stack indeed!

Let us know how that goes for you :D

BigDSB

BigDSB

Awards
Cool guys, thanks for the input. I feel much better about this stack now. I am only 2 days in, so I will check back in a week and let ya know.:dance:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool guys, thanks for the input. I feel much better about this stack now. I am only 2 days in, so I will check back in a week and let ya know.:dance:
Sounds good!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stack looks really good. for future reference, look into IGF 2. really great, especially for people over 30

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should really notice great results from that stack. Take the first 2 EndoSurge with meals during the day and the last dose with the ZMA before bed. Don't have anything with calcium in it before taking the ZMA. Blunts the absorption of it. Like others have stated, Controlled Labs OxiOmega fish caps are a great value. I just throw them in right before my meals.