stano-drol vs androhard

rocknout

Awards
Anyone have experience with stano-drol and the new androhard that could compare the two? Which is better in your opinion for a stand alone cycle?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
most compared stano to the old androhard,similar stuff, ahv2 is supposedly alot stronger,so, without assuming its as easy as it working like that, id guess the new androhard.....what sucked about the stano and old ah, was 1 bottle wasnt enuff, and had to be dosed alot higher

jdrannin1

Awards
I've used both actually with good success. Go with whatever's cheapest. I think the PP one was cheaper if I remember right but just search around.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
most compared stano to the old androhard,similar stuff, ahv2 is supposedly alot stronger,so, without assuming its as easy as it working like that, id guess the new androhard.....what sucked about the stano and old ah, was 1 bottle wasnt enuff, and had to be dosed alot higher
Yeah, apparently their new LV delivery system is supposed to be unreal. I would go with it as well. They say it also increases bio-availability of other PH's so it would be a pretty awesome stacker.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I replied in the other post, but the comparison is better with the old version, the new one is much more powerful.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I replied in the other post, but the comparison is better with the old version, the new one is much more powerful.
Ryan, any user feed back yet on androhard logs?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tons! Logs are going great and can be found in the supplement review section here!