Stacking two methylated substances

serengo

Awards
I have read that it is not recommended that two methylated substances be stacked together. My question is this: Proviron is methylated and it has been taken in doses as high as 150mg/day for a year without showing any signs of liver distress. Is the liver scare over methylated substances exaggerated?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have read that it is not recommended that two methylated substances be stacked together. My question is this: Proviron is methylated and it has been taken in doses as high as 150mg/day for a year without showing any signs of liver distress. Is the liver scare over methylated substances exaggerated?
It's not 17-methylated, that's what gets everyone so excited. I got in trouble the last time I tried to talk about this, so all I have to say is yes it can be done, but have a good understanding first, be reasonable, and keep it short or else have bloodwork done regularly.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Yeah It can be Done. ((Experience)) Keep your Doses Low and know your PCT and Liver Aids.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I understand. The point is that no evidence exists so advocating something that could hurt people in a few years, even if it was done by accident and with good intentions, is not advisable.