Stacking Question (M-DROL & 11-oxo)

Shuggah

Awards
Dudes and Dudettes (if any)

After much deliberation and careful planning, i'm starting my first cycle in a week.

Instead of being sensible and going with Epi for my first cycle, i'm going with M-DROL, in a 10/10/20 cycle, to keep it a little bit safe.
My PCT consists of I3C (350mg p/day) and Trans-Reversatol (1200mg p/day)
along with that (for synergy) im using Quercitin (1200mg p/day) and Coleus Forskohlii (200 mg p/day)

Now I have 11-oxo as a cort blocker, but i'm pondering something here..... since 11-oxo is basically a PH in it's own right, would it be a good thing to add this to week 3 of PCT? I think it's a little iffy, and therefore, I ask you this, why not run the 11-Oxo alongside my M-DROL cycle, for extra benefits, is this a smart thing, or am I missing something here.......

Shuggah

Awards
Im sorry for not being clear on this the first time.
I'm running a 3 week cycle, with a 4 week PCT consisting of I3C and Trans-Reversatol among other things, furthermore, I have Nolva on hand. But I'd rather do it 'naturally' since Nolva is also pretty damn hard on the liver.

The issue here, is wether it's possible to stack 11-oxo with M-Drol to loose bf whilke gaining lean, or wether the 11-oxo would be more proficient in week 3 of the PCT.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo is a prohormone, it should not be used in PCT. IMO, 11-oxo and m-drol are a useless stack.

L3C & trans reversatol are not enough for PCT. If you're using something "unnatural" to grow faster, why wouldn't use somthing "unnatural" also to recover.

Shuggah

Awards
I hear you guys, and as said before, I HAVE Nolva, I'm OPTING not to use it from start.

So according to your vision, 11-oxo would be useless when stacked with Mdrol, good to know, then I will save it for later. Thanx

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you guys, and as said before, I HAVE Nolva, I'm OPTING not to use it from start.

So according to your vision, 11-oxo would be useless when stacked with Mdrol, good to know, then I will save it for later. Thanx
Your making a big mistake not using the Nolva right away. You need to start it the day after your last m-drol dose.

Shuggah

Awards
Your making a big mistake not using the Nolva right away. You need to start it the day after your last m-drol dose.
Have you EVER tried OTCPCT? Because I'm pretty damn sure that atleast 60% of PH users don't even know what Nolva is, and I've seen guys running cycles of PPlex and HDROL with just a bottle of Novedex XT and Advanced PCT by AX.

In all seriousness, i'm using a PCT even stronger than the one on OTCPCT.com, I think ill be fine, all this SERM hype is nice and all, but I think it's not a necessity like everyone makes it out to be.

Anyway, who's to know, obviously if everyone is staying close-minded, than we shall never know, it's good for people like me to share their experience, i'm happy to take the risk, I have great medical support from my physician just standing by, plus a strip or 2 of Nolva, so what the hell do I have to worry about?

Not like i'm gonna die or anything like that..... No offence, but sometimes you guys talk about DS like it's freakin cyanide or something....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you EVER tried OTCPCT? Because I'm pretty damn sure that atleast 60% of PH users don't even know what Nolva is, and I've seen guys running cycles of PPlex and HDROL with just a bottle of Novedex XT and Advanced PCT by AX.

In all seriousness, i'm using a PCT even stronger than the one on OTCPCT.com, I think ill be fine, all this SERM hype is nice and all, but I think it's not a necessity like everyone makes it out to be.

Anyway, who's to know, obviously if everyone is staying close-minded, than we shall never know, it's good for people like me to share their experience, i'm happy to take the risk, I have great medical support from my physician just standing by, plus a strip or 2 of Nolva, so what the hell do I have to worry about?

Not like i'm gonna die or anything like that..... No offence, but sometimes you guys talk about DS like it's freakin cyanide or something....
Your body do as you like but do some research and see some of the blood work people have after m-drol. If you choose to use a OTC PCT good luck but if you screw yourself up do not say you were not warned. Seems like you have your mind made up so good luck. I still think your making a big mistake.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
A SERM is just a better crutch to help you along. Much better compared to otc, and I have done both. OTC pct is a slightly longer recovery, and can be much more costly. M-drol scares the crap outta me, as it seems to be the number one gyno-maker, and just an all around harsh compound. If it were me I'd play the better safe than sorry card.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A SERM is just a better crutch to help you along. Much better compared to otc, and I have done both. OTC pct is a slightly longer recovery, and can be much more costly. M-drol scares the crap outta me, as it seems to be the number one gyno-maker, and just an all around harsh compound. If it were me I'd play the better safe than sorry card.
Agreed.:)

nj135

Awards
so 11 oxo wont do anything to help the mdrol if stacked? i was hoping it would make me look more ripped

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
FIRST cycle...M-drol???
Debating serm????...PLAIN and SIMPLE.....That's just DUMB!
Pro-hormone ban poster child.Get mad.I don't care.If you are that careless and foolish....SEE BELOW!

Attachments

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Dude you have no idea what you are doing, NO ONE that knows anything takes mdrol with no serm especially for your first cycle, first of all you have no idea how your body reacts to steriods, so to find out you start with the strongest one with the worst sides hands down, I suggest you take cell tech