Stacking Ether and DTH together. How to dose?

CrookedILA

Awards
I've been on Ether for about a month now..loving it. My next order is coming in this week..and it will consist of another container of Ether and DTH (120 count).

On my off days I take Ether first thing in the morning. Would it be okay to take the first serving of DTH with Ether at the same time? Wouldn't want it to effect the impact of either one.

Another question is this: The insructions say to go 6 days on and 1 day off. Is this necessary? Just curious as to what the reasoning is behind that.

Thanks.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
DTH will make NOS Ether kick harder. The 1 day off is so as not to let your body get acclimated to it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Ether for about a month now..loving it. My next order is coming in this week..and it will consist of another container of Ether and DTH (120 count).

On my off days I take Ether first thing in the morning. Would it be okay to take the first serving of DTH with Ether at the same time? Wouldn't want it to effect the impact of either one.

Another question is this: The insructions say to go 6 days on and 1 day off. Is this necessary? Just curious as to what the reasoning is behind that.

Thanks.
Just follow the label instructions of both.

They will have synergy with each other..........Enjoy!.

CrookedILA

Awards
Just follow the label instructions of both.

They will have synergy with each other..........Enjoy!.
So I can literally wash down DTH servings with my Ether serving on my non workout days? I just wanted to make sure the Ether didn't take away any of the effect DTH might have by taking them at the same time.

Another question. What dosage generally works best for most people after the initial five days of 1 and 1?

3, 4? Split like 2 in the morning..1 in the afternoon etc?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
So I can literally wash down DTH servings with my Ether serving on my non workout days? I just wanted to make sure the Ether didn't take away any of the effect DTH might have by taking them at the same time.

Another question. What dosage generally works best for most people after the initial five days of 1 and 1?

3, 4? Split like 2 in the morning..1 in the afternoon etc?
i had success with following the dosages

ether 1 and 1

dth lower end of label dosages

CrookedILA

Awards
i had success with following the dosages

ether 1 and 1

dth lower end of label dosages
Okay. I did 5 days of 1 and 1. Today was my first day of 4 pills. Took 2 in the AM before breakfast...1 after lunch and I just took 1 now before a meal.

Are you saying that you tried taking more than 1 and 1.and it wasn't as good? Also...since tommorow is going to be my 7th day, do I have to take it off? Just wondering why it's recommended to do 6 days on and 1 off. Will it matter?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Okay. I did 5 days of 1 and 1. Today was my first day of 4 pills. Took 2 in the AM before breakfast...1 after lunch and I just took 1 now before a meal.

Are you saying that you tried taking more than 1 and 1.and it wasn't as good? Also...since tommorow is going to be my 7th day, do I have to take it off? Just wondering why it's recommended to do 6 days on and 1 off. Will it matter?
i just follow the directions on the bottles.

Not sure what your question is.

CrookedILA

Awards
i just follow the directions on the bottles.

Not sure what your question is.
Question is whether or not I have to take my 7th day off (took 2 the first 5 days..and today was my 6th day and I bumped up the dosage).

The bottle says to cycle 6 days on, 1 day off...is that AFTER the initial 5 days of 1 and 1?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Question is whether or not I have to take my 7th day off (took 2 the first 5 days..and today was my 6th day and I bumped up the dosage).

The bottle says to cycle 6 days on, 1 day off...is that AFTER the initial 5 days of 1 and 1?
yes