Stacking Alphamine with AAv2

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
My girl is cutting and going to be stacking Alphamine with AAv2. What's the best way to dose these two products? She usually does 1 to 1.5 scoops of Alphamine on empty in the AM pre-workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My girl is cutting and going to be stacking Alphamine with AAv2. What's the best way to dose these two products? She usually does 1 to 1.5 scoops of Alphamine on empty in the AM pre-workout.
I'm running these two as well right now (started 1/2/14) and I'm doing 2 AAv2 with one scoop alphamine as soon as I wake, the fasted cardio then another scoop of alphamine pre workout in the afternoon. Should be the same for her except maybe add her extra scoop of alphamine in the am vs me adding it preworkout.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know the rauwolfia content of AAv2.

Do you notice any yohimbe related side effects?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't know the rauwolfia content of AAv2. Do you notice any yohimbe related side effects?
I haven't thus far. Also, if you're using the international version there's no yohimbe

BeyondLimits3

BeyondLimits3

Awards
Im going to start up the same stack once my new year older comes in. Are you getting any heartburn from aav2? i usually get it for about 2-3 minutes.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im going to start up the same stack once my new year older comes in. Are you getting any heartburn from aav2? i usually get it for about 2-3 minutes.
None at all. I usually take it, fish oil, allergy med, CLA, and my alphamine immediately upon rising and have had no ill effects

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stack em by using simultaneously (ALCAR + choline, chlorogenic acid + HCA, etc)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Take it with some almond milk or 5g glutamine.

We are reformulating AAv2 shortly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
None at all. I usually take it, fish oil, allergy med, CLA, and my alphamine immediately upon rising and have had no ill effects
So, I've changed up my supplementing of fish oil to move it to later in the day and the last two days I have been experiencing some mild heartburn for 20min or so... That said, the fish oil seems to make this a non-issue as wella s the other suggestions

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That would be my only concern with the two.

Mike

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rawfolia and yohimbine are close extracts with similar but different effects.

They complement each other well. You should be fine to stack 2 caps aav2 with 1 scoop alphamine

Younglifter16

Awards

never tried AAV2 but I never had issues with alphamine + any of the following (alphaburn OG, new alphaburn, OG decimate)

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey all...quick question....actually 2 i guess.....can i do 3caps aav2 and 2 scoops of alphamine in am on empty stomach or is that too much...im a big guy at 270lbs. 2nd...i would like to add in focus xt somewhere in the mix during the day for work purposes...is that possible? if so...how would i cycle or add it in? thanks

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey all...quick question....actually 2 i guess.....can i do 3caps aav2 and 2 scoops of alphamine in am on empty stomach or is that too much...im a big guy at 270lbs. 2nd...i would like to add in focus xt somewhere in the mix during the day for work purposes...is that possible? if so...how would i cycle or add it in? thanks
3 caps is fine with Alphamine. Please start low with caffeine and work out your sweet spot.

BeyondLimits3

BeyondLimits3

Awards
-3 capsules in the morning with 1 scoop alphamine
-1 scoop alphamine mid day
- 3 caps aav2 on empty stomach just before bed.

Start out slow with aav2. Three capsules will give u a slight uncomfortable heartburn if your not use to it.

This is what i do. I mix my alphamine just 1 scoop, I take one aav2, wait 5 minutes and i down the other 2 and it helps me get around the heartburn issues.

This is an amazing stack i cant wait to run it again.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Start out slow with aav2. Three capsules will give u a slight uncomfortable heartburn if your not use to it.

This is what i do. I mix my alphamine just 1 scoop, I take one aav2, wait 5 minutes and i down the other 2 and it helps me get around the heartburn issues.

Weight loss results from stack? Bout to run the same thing but adding Norco and TTa

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Do 2 aav2 AM
2 aav2 post lunch
2 aav2 pre bed

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I havent had any problems dosing AAv2 3 in the AM on empty stomach...gives me a unique feeling in my stomach...lol....so far i think the stack is doing its job...i havent weighed myself because i go by mirror results instead of scale results...definitely looking leaner in my face, chest and love handle area....

The main thing i wanted to know is if i can dose 2 scoops of alphamine with the 3 caps of AAv2 in the a.m. and if i can somehow mix in focus xt during the day for work purposes without having sides.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I havent had any problems dosing AAv2 3 in the AM on empty stomach...gives me a unique feeling in my stomach...lol....so far i think the stack is doing its job...i havent weighed myself because i go by mirror results instead of scale results...definitely looking leaner in my face, chest and love handle area....

The main thing i wanted to know is if i can dose 2 scoops of alphamine with the 3 caps of AAv2 in the a.m. and if i can somehow mix in focus xt during the day for work purposes without having sides.
if you can tolerate 2 scoops go ahead.

I wouldn't dose focus xt after 3pm.

Try and caffeine free focus xt

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Your ok doing that

May wanna drop it down to 2, and do 3 caps with the 1 scoop later in the day