stacking advice: winni-v, novadex xt, xtreme tren

hunter89

Awards
Hey I'm 19 years old wieghing about 200lbs and have been working out since age 13 or 14.

I am trying to find a stack that works for me. I have a little extra body wieght so I'm not looking for anything that will cause me to gain any extra besides muscle wieght. I also would like to have some form of a cutting supplement added into the stack.

I have used liquid anadrol from SDI Labs before and it worked great however it wasnt exactly what I was looking for because of the slight weight gain. The only side effects I recieved from this was a small amount of acne in the places applied and a little rage, which was controllable. I work out approxiamtely 3-5 times a week and usually run about 2 miles everytime.

I am thinkin of stacking Winni-V from SDI Labs, along with Gaspari's Novadex XT, and XTreme Trem.

I have friends that have stacked XTreme Tren with Novadex (2 months of Xtreme Trem and the 3rd month with Novadex) which worked great. However Im under the impression that XT causes weight gain (right or wrong?).

Sorry this was so long, but hopefully you can help me out. Any thoughts on the order and amount of each supplement, or advice on whether or not this is a good idea, or anything else that I should add such as, a liver assist or anything that would make this safer, would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

SwoleInNY

Awards
Until your 21 the only thing you should be stacking is food and sleep

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
You got "roid rage" from an SDI Labs product? You are aware that there's nothing even remotely hormonal in that product, right?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
bro do some reading, you dont want any part of this sh!t... it could possibly f up your endocrine system. so imagine a partially functional cock, man boobs, and heightened difficulty of gaining mass... not wat you're looking for im guessin.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
sdi labs is sh!t and you shouldn't use extreme tren at your age...