0407hrs- PARACHUTE!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supplement-timing also provided significantly better strength gains and reduced body fat percentage. Supplement-timing also resulted in higher muscle creatine or the listed products below and glycogen concentrations. Separate your weight training and cardiovascular training sessions with as much time and as many meals as your schedule allows for best results just like supplemental timing.

PowerFull: 1 Morning, 2 Preworkout 1-2 Before bed to improve sleep and increase GH output.
• Increase Growth Hormone
• Enhance Recovery
• Promote Restful Sleep
• Reduce Body Fat
• Increase Lean Muscle Mass

Super Cissus RX: not sure to much about it and can't find sufficent studies on it.

P-Slin: I would use before my preworkout meal if it contains plenty of carbs which I logged once. Great if you can consume lots of oats etc.

AP: Use throughout the day before carb meals will help improve nutrient partitioning and build mass while staying lean. Over satuarte your body with nurrients..

RPM: 2-3 caps upon waking and preworkout. Pump during workouts are awesome as they can mentally make you want to lift heavier. Not sure to much about it althought used it and liked it.

Drive: I find higher doses of forskolin work better to get full benfiits. Make sure to dose evenly threw out the day.

Swell: Not sure what swell is.

Xtend: I mix 6 scoops in a gallon jug and sip throughout the day and 8 scoops with performance bottle and sip throughout workouts which helps my recovery tremendously. Anabolic Amino Formula
• Rapid Muscle Uptake
• Increase Muscle Strength
• Increase Protein Synthesis
• Anti-Catabolic
• Speed Recovery
• Reduce Fatigue
• Enhance Endurance

Epistane: Epistane I'd recommend starting at 10mg and work your way up. I would dose first thing in the morning and preworkout.

Creatine mono/di-creatine-malate: I would save for pre and post workout. Creatine works by enhancing muscle cell hydration. It is very important to consume adequate fluids while taking creatine to see best results. A good rule of thumb is to drink an EXTRA 16 to 20 ounces of liquid for every 5 grams of creatine you take.

During your Loading Phase you should be drinking an EXTRA 64to 80 ounces of liquid than you normally drink. During the maintenance phase you should drink an EXTRA 32 to 40 ounces.

This is very important and ensures you get the maximum out of creatine supplementation.

Tea: 1 cap 2-3x day should be cost efficient and effective. Increased fat use from taking EGCG before a workout not only means a leaner physique, it also means that valuable muscle glycogen is spared. Muscle glycogen is the body's preferred fuel) source during exercise. Sparing muscle glycogen would increase the ability to exercise more intensely for longer periods before fatigue kicks in.

EGCG and insulin

EGCG can influence the glucoregulatory response to carbohydrate intake. That means, the amount of insulin released in response to a meal. Researchers from the Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center recently investigated the dose-response effect of both green tea and cocoa polyphenols on glucose and insulin response, following an oral glucose-tolerance test

There seems to be a basic misunderstanding about supplementation on rest days (non-training days). The days you do not train are very important recuperation days. One of the most important aspects of optimum recuperation is meeting your body’s nutrition requirements that are elevated by the previous days training.

It’s of utmost importance that you supplement on the days you do not train. This will support recuperation and growth. Maintaining your nutrition and supplementation schedule on the days you do not train these are equally as important as your training days.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I tend to think it would be more beneficial to separate the supplementation into phases, so as not to have too much redundancy. This way of doing things would take advantage of some great synergy and extend the usage of your stash. Sometimes less is more!

Phase 1 - Lean Mass and Strength

Epistane - Dosed 20/30/30/40 or other already known protocol that is agreeable to the user. As an anabolic, epi will take care of your nutrient repartitioning needs. Also, some experience increased aggression in the gym due to mild androgenic activity. Enhanced recovery will allow you to push harder and longer to maximize your gains.

Super Cissus - First bottle of cissus run during this time to help promote healing of tendons and ligaments. The sometimes rapid increase in strength from epi will put extra stress on the body, so this is a perfect addition to the cycle. Space evenly throughout the day in 3 doses.

Creatine Homebrew - The addition of creatine to a cycle still seems to be a topic of debate, but with an entire kilo on hand there's no reason to not run this in hopes of picking up some extra synergy with the Epi. Increasing ATP production will hopefully let you utilize all that new found strength by increasing muscular endurance. 5g daily should be more than enough, taken either in the mornings or right around training.

Phase 2 - Post Cycle

After completing the epi cycle you'll want to keep things humming along as well as you can. In addition to a standard post cycle therapy you can then dose:

Powerfull - First bottle can be used here to help bring hormone levels back up and combat the "crash" that is sometimes caused by the cessation of a PS product. PowerFull will also promote deep sleep that will aid in recovery. This is extremely important if you want to hold on to those gains now that recovery is no longer enhanced by the epi! Dose morning around your workout, mid-day and before bed on a carb empty stomach.

Cissus - The second bottle of cissus can be utilized here in order to enhance recovery and ensure that your tendons/ligaments stay healthy. This will help to keep you injury free as you continue to acclimate to your new strength/mass levels. We don't want any setbacks during post cycle therapy! Dosed as above.

P-slin - Useful around workouts now that you no longer have the repartitioning effect of the epi. This will aid in the maintenance of your gains and allow you to continue building muscle at a hastened pace. The additional "force fed" carbs will also help you keep much needed intensity in the gym.

Drive/RPM - A potent recomposition stack that will give you increased energy and aggression in the gym as well as an elevation in mood. This will help combat any lethargy that may result during the weeks of post cycle therapy as hormonal levels are still finding their way to equilibrium. As an added bonus, this stack is notorious for helping one lean out while continuing to add muscle. Using this stack here will allow you to continue to feel somewhat "on" even after your cycle has finished.

Continue the creatine to aid in strength and recovery as stated up above.

Phase 3 - Time to lean out!

The cycle went great and post cycle went on without a hitch but now it's time to lean out a bit. Reduced caloric intake can create several problems including lack of energy, drop in hormonal levels and a resulting loss in muscle.

PowerFull - The second bottle can be used here in an attempt to keep natural hormone levels elevated. The addition of powerfull has also helped many spare LBM during caloric restriction. Again, this supplement will promote deep and restful sleep which is extremely important in light of dietary restriction. Dose as above.

AP - Now it's time to bust out the AP! Utilizing this supplement during a cut will not only allow you to get a bit more liberal with the carbs (thus enhancing energy, mood, recovery) but it will also maximize the calories you take in to ensure they are put to good use! Dosed three times per day spread out approximately 15mins before large carb meals.

Xtend/Swell - BCAAs are a fantastic addition to any cut, because they spare lbm and the leucine in Swell will only enhance this. The CM and BA will aid in sustaining your strength and endurance now that you aren't taking in all those calories! These will also help support any increases in cardio you may see fit to burn additional body fat. Sipping these throughout the day will help ensure your body is supplied with the aminos it craves.

Creatine stacks extremely well with BA, so continue to run it through because you still have plenty :).

Tea-GCG - Green tea is well known for its fat burning and mood elevating properties, so I feel this would be a fine "finishing touch" here. As a powerful antioxidant, EGCG will also help ensure that you remain healthy during caloric restriction so there are no setbacks!

It is my opinion that a setup like this would be a more efficient usage of the above products. The problem with the kitchen sink approach, is when do you know you're fully taking advantage of something and when do you hit the point of diminishing returns when things start to overlap a bit?
Winner! PM your address.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I have the perfect ordering and dosing schedule for those products for maximum fat loss, and maximum muscle synthesis.....

But I am Australia :aargh:
Ditto.

Mad props though, I love these kind of threads.