ss's Comeback Cycle (cutter)-Test-E Winny NPP MK-677

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. Some of you know me, some don't. Hello to old friends, hope to make some new ones too. :wave:

Background: I was a fat kid. Got into supps/dieting/training around 14 or 15, by junior year I was skinny as ****, by senior year I was prob the best built dude in my class aside from some friends of mine that I knew juiced. Enlisted in the Army after HS, started researching phs around 19 and dabbled into my first cycle at 20. I worked as a medical lab tech and was always glad to post lab work, so free stuff (sponsored logs I guess we would call them now lol) came my way fairly easily. Youth+free = stupid for me, so I ran a lot of stuff (then legal) sometimes at too high of doses for way too long. It didn't happen overnight, I did planned short cycles with proper pct's at first...then scheduled off time was made much shorter...then once I started pinning it just became one long ass cycle (It was 10 years ago so I don't remember exact length so let's just say a year) of: ~2g/week 4AD-cyp, ~1g/week 1T-cyp, and rotating orals in no particular order: (sometimes multiples <--yes I know, bad--) M1T, SD, M1,4ADD, M-Dien, M5AA, M4OHN {I think that's it but I may have left 1 or 2 out, nothing illegal at the time}. When I finally came off I did a "proper" and extra long PCT consisting of Nolva, Clomid, Raloxifene (again it's been 10 years so I don't recall the specifics, just know that I didn't skimp on choice of SERM(s) or duration of pct.). I then had a gf that didn't let me juice :lol: . From what I remember I remained active here, and tried all kinds of supps including test boosters, etc. as long as they weren't actual AAS (legal or otherwise). I'll try to wrap this up... I had no idea (because I functioned properly), but for literally 2 years after coming off said long ass cycle I was shutdown. Prior to getting out of the army I ran all labs on myself just to make sure I addressed any issues while I still had 1) my lab and 2) the best healthcare u could imagine. I was shocked to learn that 2 years after doing a long and proper pct my test was low and my LH and FSH were nil. At that point I was a few months from getting out, so I manned up and went to endocrinology. I told them why I was there (minus the even legal AAS use part for fear of repercussions). After tests including imaging of my pituitary gland w/ contrast to look for a tumor and an ACTH stim test, I was nearly diagnosed with Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism. My Endo doc's last ditch effort was to try clomid for 15 days, with measurements of LH, FSH, Free and Total Test @ baseline and every 5 days. So I got the 15 tabs of clomid from the pharmacy, what he didn't know is that I never took them. Instead, upon the always great advice of my good friend Dr. D, I dosed Toremifene from a research Chem site...this was my first bout with Torem and it was also not widely known about or largely used in the BB community. To make a long story a bit shorter, IT WORKED. After having ZERO LH/FSH along with low test and a **** sperm count for literally 2 years, Torem brought the boys back to life. If you take anything away from this, make it this: Toremifene >>>>>>>>>>>> other SERMs for PCT. Of course that is my opinion based on my own experience and ymmv, BUT, take one other thing away from this rant :rant: If you have to ask "Does this cycle of_______ (insert SARM, Loophole ph, mild AAS cycle, etc.) require a SERM?" The answer is YES. Also: "Is______ (insert OTC PCT product made by supp company) enough for my PCT?" Answer is NO.

Onto cycle details, will continue history after as I don't wanna scare people away from thread with such a long OP...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Tiny bit more background lol...

The last anything I touched was M-Drol and that was 5 years ago. So my receptors should be nice and fresh. Last thing before cycle details...I got hit by a car (I was walking across the street, car turned left, plowed me) about 3 years ago. I was in great physical shape at the time, I had long since given up "bodybuilding" but I was no stranger to the gym and could fairly easily run on a treadmill for an hour+ in my Vibram's. I sustained a torn rotator cuff with fracture and a concussion from the accident. This along with some other ****ty things hit me at once and without going into too many details my life went to **** and I was severely depressed for a long time. Now I am getting back up on the horse. I gained A LOT of weight (don't ask, I may reveal #'s mid cycle when I'm in decent shape lol). Until recently I literally didn't step foot in a gym for over 3 years. Other parts of my life went to **** too, not just my physical health...so this cycle is just as much about getting my life together as it is getting in physical shape. Imo they go hand in hand, and to be honest, before I gave up juicing all together I was running 500mg of Test-E only, and I've never felt better. Every aspect of my life was good and improving at that time, it was at the request of an evil woman that I stopped. So here are cycle details (next post I will try to keep these short sorry)...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
ACTUAL CYCLE DETAILS

Test-E --600mg/week-----indefinitely (self prescribed HRT, will consider lowering dose or switching to trest at some point)

Oral Winstrol 30mg/d (these should arrive any day, I am open to suggestions for how much to use as I have never used it before.)

NPP --undecided dose (I only recently decided to add this, and now that I know my source is reliable I will be ordering asap.) Guys that have used Deca and/or NPP please advise...I don't seek to be a meathead, I am adding this purely for it's positive effects on joints. I'd like to run a dose that is high enough to help my joints but not so high that I'll be dealing with the usual suspects of 19-nor sides, if at all possible.

MK-677 25MG /d ---haven't started this yet. I plan to run it for an extended period (6 months minimum), unless for some reason I try it and hate it.

Letro 0.25mg eod, will bump to ed if I see fit. Not my first Letro rodeo.

Will also add HCG at some point (during, not post-cycle)...I had an unexpected and expensive car repair that kinda crippled my cycle fund.

Thoughts on cycle appreciated.

As I'm already 3 weeks into Test-E only (front load ftw), I will post some gym progress below.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in. Thanks for the back story. In to see you transform into who you want to be.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Hi all. For whatever reason yesterday I couldn't post my cycle details. I tried many times, contacted Administration, etc. No clue what the issue was, but anyway... Actual cycle info is in post #3 above.

As far as my training/cycle is going so far, here's what's already been going on (been on test 3+ weeks now), hitting the gym and/or other exercising regularly for about 4 weeks prior to that. Really weights have just been in the past month or so, before that was all cardio.

My first day back to you weights was chest/tris, 10 sets total--4 machine presses, 3 fly machine, 3 seated triceps press (like a dip)---weight was nothing noteworthy, all sets of 10, barely reaching failure on later sets. Keep in mind I was away from weights for literally 3 years and my left shoulder is still not right from car accident. Followed this with 20 min cardio, called it a day. This was before any test dosing. Recently after that I got in touch and with an old friend, and we've been training partners since. 2nd chest workout was with free weights, incline dumbell press, which made me nervous since my shoulder isn't close to 100% stable. I didn't go over 25 lbs...it was a strange feeling being a heavy dude in the gym doing work sets of 25's, when for most of my adult life I've been one of the "alphas" in whatever gym I trained in, with work sets ranging from 85's to 135's depending on when and what I was running...it was kinda like the Twilight Zone lol. That was also before I started pinning test again. My most recent chest workout (2+ weeks into test cycle) started with 50's for 10/10/10/8 on flat bench. Did 4 sets of machine flies and 4 on the Hammer Strength Wide Press machine (my personal favorite variety), then 4 sets of cable triceps pressdowns to finish...but I wasn't finished...I banged out 62 minutes of cardio on the elliptical, with HR no less than 170. So in about 6 weeks time frame I've gone from zero weights at all for literally years, to 16 work sets followed by an hour of fairly intense cardio. This is just one example...I've been hitting it hard at least 5 days a week and I do at least mild cardio on off days. I feel great, which is something I haven't been able to say prior to these past couple weeks, for waaayyyyy too long. My weight (as in number) is actually up a few :lol: but anyone and everyone that knows me has commented that I've lost weight and look much better. Off to a good start :thumbsup:

Please feel free to comment on anything, and make sure to read cycle details in post #3 above. Advice on the winny and NPP would be appreciated.

I'll turn this into more of a true "log" soon. Thanks for reading.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Bump for advice on winny and NPP dosage.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry bro love your detail but so much to read through can you just post height and weight then I can give better idea on npp and winny dosage

One thing I can tell you is I would run npp about a week before get your joints lubed before winny comes in

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
6 foot even. I'm ashamed to say my starting weight, at least until I make some significant progress. But I'm currently a fatty. :(

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 foot even. I'm ashamed to say my starting weight, at least until I make some significant progress. But I'm currently a fatty. :(
Then don't bring the winny in yet. I just read over your last workout I think the test will get your strength up and your joints and ligaments won't hold up especially under the winny
For npp are you ok with ed shots or are you more and eod guy?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Eod. Phenylprop is longer than prop iirc...