SRM Epicatechin LGD-4033

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're on trt? I think I missed that detail before. Glad LGD is working for you. Are you logging this?
Me too, it's awesome. In 3 weeks went from deadlifting 425 for 3, to 450 for 4.
No log; don't have the time for all that. When you gonna start?

Edit: Wrt TRT, yeah. I'm sure I didn't mention that. The only thing better about it is not needing PCT, otherwise my T levels are around 500 which I'm sure most of y'all's are too.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Áwesome. Well i have a cruise june 12th so when I get back I plan on trying sarms for the first time. I have a bottle of OL osta and gonna pick up some LGD. I have clomid for PCT should I throw in nolva? Also wanted to try RAD 140, any experiences with this sarm?

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I dint know that osta raise estrogen i will keep and AI near if something happens thx bro
Ostarine flared my gyno badly. Only had nolva, no AI. 6 months Nolva didnt sh1t.

Ont: Any1 tried this epi LGD laxo mix yet?

CJNator

Awards
Ostarine flared my gyno badly. Only had nolva, no AI. 6 months Nolva didnt sh1t.

Ont: Any1 tried this epi LGD laxo mix yet?
Got a log going on right now h t t p://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267809

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Áwesome. Well i have a cruise june 12th so when I get back I plan on trying sarms for the first time. I have a bottle of OL osta and gonna pick up some LGD. I have clomid for PCT should I throw in nolva? Also wanted to try RAD 140, any experiences with this sarm?
I think clomid is enough for any pct, other then maybe adding in an OTC booster like Viron or Iron ChampUSA's Iron Stack. No need for nolvadex.
I don't have any experience with RAD, but it also looks interesting.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd wait on the rad 140 , not enough testing yet for me to feel comfortable to try it IMO

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Yeah its fairly new, according to Bill Roberts (steroid guru) its the most promising sarm yet.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll be starting my lgd run in June , I've been following a couple people's logs on it and talk to people who have done 8 + week cycles
You've talked to people who have used LGD or XCEL's product specifically?
Have you started yet?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Specifically LGD I don't know anyone who has used Xcels, and I'm starting my run in 2-3 weeks

eecmyers

Awards
I checked the label of SRM LGD 4033 today, they finally fixed it on the website 3 caps 30 servings fyi

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I guess they listened to me after all. I've been doing 2 caps to stretch it out longer as LGD should be effective at 3mg and above and 2 caps should be 8mg. It's taken some time but finally seeing some size and fullness. I started low at 1 cap for 2 weeks. I have been at 2 caps for 3 weeks.

CJNator

Awards
I guess they listened to me after all. I've been doing 2 caps to stretch it out longer as LGD should be effective at 3mg and above and 2 caps should be 8mg. It's taken some time but finally seeing some size and fullness. I started low at 1 cap for 2 weeks. I have been at 2 caps for 3 weeks.
I'm finishing up my first month, definitely gainz size and no fat. Wanted to recomp but my appetite is crazy. Bumping it to 4 caps the 2nd month!

Edit: How long are u going to run it and are you going to 3 caps?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll see any loss of fat with this but you shouldn't gain any. Just my opinion so far. Also it seems patience is needed and gains come on slow. I feel that what others have said about running this 8-12 weeks is true.

CJNator

Awards
I don't think you'll see any loss of fat with this but you shouldn't gain any. Just my opinion so far. Also it seems patience is needed and gains come on slow. I feel that what others have said about running this 8-12 weeks is true.
Same here, I'm doing 12 weeks. I got a log posted up. Also that's what I'm seeing so far too. I ran LGD at a lower dose yet with GW so the recomp effect was really pronounced. I might just throw it in again.

Edit: Might get there Tricutting SRM and dose it for 45 days at my 45 day point.

eecmyers

Awards
Have you guys checked out the Elite SARMs stack by focused nutrition? Has osta,gw, and lgd for around the same price as the mass matrix... I am leaning towards buying this instead of the mass matrix, but I'm not really sure how reputable the company is. What do you guys think?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys checked out the Elite SARMs stack by focused nutrition? Has osta,gw, and lgd for around the same price as the mass matrix... I am leaning towards buying this instead of the mass matrix, but I'm not really sure how reputable the company is. What do you guys think?
Obviously we are new here and have been putting out some promotions for people to log out products... We currently don't have one up for our Sarm Stack but we will do at some point.

I can't really talk about it too much as its a RC. Sorry about that.

My advice is that you would start at 1 cap to begin with though as 15mg of LGD is high for a first time dose. People have seen results with just 5mg.

Sorry I can't provide any more info on this, we are hoping that the member of AM will be able to let others know about their experience with it. Let the product speak for itself... So to speak :)

eecmyers

Awards
okay sounds good, I'm gonna go ahead and go with the Elite SARMs stack by focus nutrition. I'll start at the end of next week~June 5th/6th (12wk run). I'll drop in here and there to let you know how it's going but nothing too extensive as a log; just weight, energy/drive levels, strength gains on major lifts, and maybe progress pics

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
okay sounds good, I'm gonna go ahead and go with the Elite SARMs stack by focus nutrition. I'll start at the end of next week~June 5th/6th (12wk run). I'll drop in here and there to let you know how it's going but nothing too extensive as a log; just weight, energy/drive levels, strength gains on major lifts, and maybe progress pics
That would be much appreciated my man.

CJNator

Awards
What the dosage of each ingredient per cap, it looks extremely good.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
It's the official U.S. Anti-Doping Agency list. I trust it.

it's a bull**** list. it has ironmaglabs 1-andro listed. they are as legit a company as there is in this industry.

CJNator

Awards
Hey guys so I'm on my second bottle xcels LGD and I don't know how legit it is. I made better gains off 4mgs of LGD and 10mgs of GW from PN in one month then I did in one month of this. It might be crapy ass quality or underdosed. I think I'm making gains off the epicatchen more then anything.

eecmyers

Awards
Started elite sarm stack yesterday at 2 caps a day. I'll start dropping notes on this thread. How long would you say it takes for this stuff to kick in??

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started elite sarm stack yesterday at 2 caps a day. I'll start dropping notes on this thread. How long would you say it takes for this stuff to kick in??
About a week I think.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CJNator

Awards
Osta dosed lower than LGD? Really?
Not going to lie , I don't even understand why osta is in there but if GW and LGD is legit at that price they can throw in tribulus for all.I care lol.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Some of the other benefits of Osta may still be there at that dose ie: possible recovery, healing properties etc.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
But yes still odd that it's dosed that low.

CJNator

Awards
From my experience LGD around 2-4 weeks, osta 3-4weeks, GW week 1.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you noticed any negative sides? What would you compare the LGD to in terms of feel/effect? Like low dose ph?
Well, trouble sleeping and night sweats are really the only two sides I'm experiencing, but I can't really attribute it to the LGD-4033. I would compare it to a mild PH; strength and muscle gains, mild vascularity, fullness. No "on" feeling directly from it though. The epiandro is providing that.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Well, trouble sleeping and night sweats are really the only two sides I'm experiencing, but I can't really attribute it to the LGD-4033. I would compare it to a mild PH; strength and muscle gains, mild vascularity, fullness. No "on" feeling directly from it though. The epiandro is providing that.
When and how are you dosing it the LGD ? how many mg do you use...?

I'm starting this week with
30mg Ostarine
20mg GW
50mg S4
and
4 or 8mg of LGD I'L probably go with just 4mg since the main goal is to reach 10% from 15% BF

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

30mg Ostarine
20mg GW
50mg S4
and
4 or 8mg of LGD I'L probably go with just 4mg since the main goal is to reach 10% from 15% BF
Have you used Osta, GW, and LGD before?

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Nope but I'm trying out MK-667, I normally test new supps individually first to see how they work on me before stacking but I'm in a hurry this time so no time for that

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

30mg Ostarine
20mg GW
50mg S4
and
I'm taking 16mg (supposedly) of PN's LGD upon waking with my ostarine on an empty stomach. Just increased to 16mg, started at 4mg, then went up every two weeks 4mg to this dose.
I don't recommend anyone go this high, for the record.

CJNator

Awards

30mg Ostarine
20mg GW
50mg S4
and
That looks crazy, I think 4mgs is good enough since your just wanting to lower BF%. How long will u run it, 8-12 weeks? Also what do you do about the blindness side effect? I don't think 30mgs of osta is worth it, I'd just stay at 25mgs IMO.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks crazy, I think 4mgs is good enough since your just wanting to lower BF%. How long will u run it, 8-12 weeks? Also what do you do about the blindness side effect? I don't think 30mgs of osta is worth it, I'd just stay at 25mgs IMO.
This is kind of what I was getting at. 20 - 25 mgs Osta is usually sufficient, more tends to initiate sides. GW is effective at 10 mgs.

CJNator

Awards
This is kind of what I was getting at. 20 - 25 mgs Osta is usually sufficient, more tends to initiate sides. GW is effective at 10 mgs.
I think 20msgs of is good, I used PNs GW and 20mgs was way better then 10mgs but with the osta I agree. First hand I can say you are right lol.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
What do you mean by crazy ? Those dosages are usually the recommended ones and should be in the safety margins without the side effects. And there is no blindness side effect if you are thinking about the S4. Yellow tint vision and bad night vision at higher dosages than 50mg yes I'm aware of that. The plan is to run it for 8 but I will do one tab witch is half of the dosages the first week to see how the body reacts. I wish I could dosage 20mg osta but one tab has 15mg osta, 10mg GW and 25mg S4

CJNator

Awards
What do you mean by crazy ? Those dosages are usually the recommended ones and should be in the safety margins without the side effects. And there is no blindness side effect if you are thinking about the S4. Yellow tint vision and bad night vision at higher dosages than 50mg yes I'm aware of that. The plan is to run it for 8 but I will do one tab witch is half of the dosages the first week to see how the body reacts. I wish I could dosage 20mg osta but one tab has 15mg osta, 10mg GW and 25mg S4
I should have made it more clear my bad lol and I mean crazy in a good way :D. I would not recommend 30mgs at all, after 25mgs is when side effects kicked in. Also what product is this? It seems interesting. Also maybe the anti estro effect from S4 may combat the rise in estrogen from 30mgs of osta but I can be wrong.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I can't wait to try LGD. I'm sticking to single digit dosages though. Need to find a good liquid, following sanmarino 's advice. Will stack it with Osta - I need to get rid of a bottle of BSL PVT IV.

CJNator

Awards
I can't wait to try LGD. I'm sticking to single digit dosages though. Need to find a good liquid, following sanmarino 's advice. Will stack it with Osta - I need to get rid of a bottle of BSL PVT IV.
I might have missed it but sanmarino, what your opinion on stacking osta and LGD? I've heard that its worthless since they activate the same receptors or something like that.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
ooooooh, good point, thanks....off to study more :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MadStax Anabolics 26
poison Supplement Auction 2
SwoleNation Supplements 1
Supplements 1
Supplements 5