Squats on Squats on Squats. Journey to 500lbs!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't home from 8-10 yesterday but got a workout in. Will post updates for it and today's lift soon. Quick note I hit 420lbs on competition squat for 2, but it wasn't the smoothest (will explain later lol). Felt light on my back though so I was pumped.
Ok so again I still haven't had time to update. HOPEFULLY, tonight or tomorrow morning I'll have time. Sleep and rest have been pretty much non-apparent this week (never been this busy in my life) and it has made it hard to get all the food in I need to recover and grow, but I also PR'd on Deadlifts with 430lbs for a double yesterday. Can't wait to write the full updates and get back to some normal schedule because if I am PRing right now, I will crush it with proper rest.

On a side note despite the lack of sleep or down time, TRAC still says I need more volume so I may be altering up my spilt based on whatever craziness Mike can think up. Kind of scared, but excited as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Week 12 Day 1- January 20:​

Had to go in early to lift due to work. Time constraints also made it so I didn't get to the third exercise of the day (first time that has happened and I didn't like it).

TRAC again wanted more volume.

Squat w/Belt Work up to x2 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
Pin Press (Chest Level) Work up to x4 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
Close Grip Floor Press Work up to x4 @8 Repeats

Squats w/Belt:
Warm Up- Bar x 10, 135lbs x 10, 225lbs x 5, 295lbs x 4, 345lbs x 3, 395lbs x 1
420lbs x 2 @9
First Load Drop
395lbs x 2 @8.5
Second Drop
385lbs x 2 @8
385lbs x 2 @8.5

Good and bad. I had some doubt creep in my mind so I moved the pins a spot higher than usual in case I missed (no idea why I even allowed myself to think that). I buried the first rep and it actually hit the pins and threw me out of wack (this was lower than my top sets had been the last several weeks). This made the second rep awkward because I had to make sure to stop and reverse early. Still got it. Had I not been stupid 420lbs probably would have been great IMO and the weight felt light on my back and walk out went super smooth.

Had to stop early because I got a call for a group assessment that wanted to come in a bit earlier and therefore I knew I'd have to speed the workout up.

Pin Press(Chest Level):
Warm Up: 45lbs x 5 x 2, 95lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5, 175lbs x 5, 195lbs x 2
210lbs x 4 @9
Load Drop
200lbs x 4 @8
200lbs x 4 @8
200lbs x 4 @8.5
200lbs x 4 @9

With time running out I decided to not rush this exercise just to get to floor press. Was pretty disappointed to miss an exercise, especially considering the continual calls for more training volume.

Week 12 Day 2- January 21:

Not sure what was up, but I woke up at 430 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. TRAC also finally didn't request more volume lol.

Training:
Day 2:

Deadlift w/Belt Work up to x2 @9. Load Drop. 4-6%
Bench Touch and Go Work up to x6 @10. Load Drop. 4-6%
Front Squat Work up to x4 @8 Repeats

Deadlift w/Belt:
Warm Up- 135lbs x 5, 225lbs x 5, 295lbs x 4, 345lbs x 2, 395lbs x 1
430lbs x 2 @9
Load Drop
405lbs x 2 @8.5
405lbs x 2 @9

I don't know if it was the lack of sleep or what, but I had a solid calm before this pull. First rep was good, second the hips popped up a bit and I stiff legged it more than I would like. In the end it was a PR so I was happy with the performance.

Bench Touch and Go:
Warm Up: 45lbs x 10, 95lbs x 10, 135lbs x 5, 175lbs x 5, 195lbs x 2
210lbs x 6 @10
Load Drop
200lbs x 6 @9
200lbs x 6 @9
200lbs x 6 @10

Front Squat:
Warm Up: 45lbs x 10, 135lbs x 5, 185lbs x 3
235lbs x 4 @8
235lbs x 4 @8
235lbs x 4 @8.5
235lbs x 4 @9

Tough workout, but was happy with the PR and the performance on the other lifts.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Despite being completely low on energy due to lack of sleep TRAC said more volume. I also decided to just man up and get my GPP in anyways. Popped a cap of Norcodrene this morning prior to work and it seemed to hold me over even into the workout.

Today after foam rolling I hit a circuit of:
Side Rotations
Landmine Twists
AB-Wheel Rollouts
Hip Thrusts
Spinal Traction

Then considering my low levels of energy I decided to just combine my rowing with some carries (30s rest between all):
Deadstop Row
Double Front Rack KB Carry
Deadstop Row
Suitcase Carry
All x 2

Stretched then went home.

I am beyond tired right now and hope I can just pass out after work for 10-12 hours lol.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome update! I really think its cool how the weight is regulated with what you are doing. Big squats ma man!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a link that talks about your training regime?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome update! I really think its cool how the weight is regulated with what you are doing. Big squats ma man!
Thanks man. I should have just not been a little punk and put 425lbs on the bar and squatted that for a double and not moved the pins up. :lol:

Despite how it went, my confidence went up after using it, so I'll take that as a plus.

Do you have a link that talks about your training regime?
Outside the actual RTS Manual (little book about the program) these links cover the basics: http://forum.reactivetrainingsystems.com/content.php?7-training

Mike got lots of questions about how to set some programs up so he put this article up giving a theoretical program (you can see the similarities in frequency, exercise rotations, etc.): http://forum.reactivetrainingsystems.com/content.php?126-Generalized-Intermediate-Program

I also can try to help explain anything else or find links if you want. I read pretty much every single article on that site before deciding to hire Mike for coaching. :eek:

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, dude. I'll read over them. Your sessions intrigue me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, dude. I'll read over them. Your sessions intrigue me.
They'll probably get really intriguing after next week if what Mike wants to change really happens. :eek:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Week 12 Day 3- January 24:​

Slept a lot to make up for some struggles earlier this week. TRAC is back to wanting me to add volume.

Training:
Day 3:

Competition Bench Press Work up to x2 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
2ct Pause Squat Work up to x4 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
Push Press x 4 @8 Repeats

Competition Bench (Paused):
Warm Up- 45lbs x 10, 95lbs x 5, 115lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5, 175lbs x 5, 205lbs x 2, 220lbs x 1
235lbs x 2 @9.5
Load Drop
220lbs x 3 @8
220lbs x 3 @8
220lbs x 3 @8
220lbs x 3 @8.5
220lbs x 3 @9

Something felt weird today, but at the same time everything felt light. 235lbs moved well, just called it a 9.5 because I didn't like the length of the second pause. 220lbs felt super easy and got some solid pressing in.

2ct Pause Squat
Warm Up: 45lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5, 225lbs x 5, 275lbs x 3
315lbs x 5 @9
Load Drop
290lbs x 5 @8
290lbs x 5 @8.5
290lbs x 5 @9

Oops. Idk what I was thinking but I did 5 reps instead of the target 4. I realized it after the last set when I was warming up for push press. O well. Felt great squatting today.

[video=youtube;A6eCTwEEyyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6eCTwEEyyY[/video]

Push Press:
Warm Up: 45lbs x 8, 95lbs x 8, 135lbs x 5
150lbs x 4 @8
150lbs x 4 @8.5
150lbs x 4 @9

Meh. Didn't feel strong on these. O well.

Went out for all you can eat wings after this. I need to eat more in general if I want to gain weight...my training volume is making it hard to get in enough calories with my current food choices so things have been shifting a bit.

Nudes to prove I am still lean ;)
photo 2.JPG

Need to add some mass to my back....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

capo180

Awards
  • Established
nice squatting man! made those pauses look easy.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang, bringing the HEAT on those pauses!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice squatting man! made those pauses look easy.
Ya I'll be honest the didn't feel easy haha

I try to keep my RPEs based on form as well though. I could feel hips pop up before my chest when it was getting tough.

Dang, bringing the HEAT on those pauses!
There was a stop watch in front of me to keep me from cheating... Lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong back brother!
Needs to be stronger. ;)

Week 12 Day 4- January 24:​

TRAC stays asking for more volume. I obliged again. If I don't get some DOMS from this workout I don't know what would give me any. :D

2ct Pause Deadlift Work up to x4 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
Towel Press Work up to x2 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
Snatch SLDL x4 @8 Repeats

Warm Up- 135lbs x 10, 225lbs x 5, 275lbs x 3, 295lbs x 2
325lbs x 4 @9
Load Drop
295lbs x 4 @8
295lbs x 4 @8
295lbs x 4 @8.5
295lbs x 4 @9

I was seeing stars by the end of all that. Something was clicking with locking my lats down today, but that is definitely my limiting factor. Legs felt like they could pause with more but I just the upper back was really screaming being held in proper position.

Towel Press:
Warm Up: 45lbs x 10, 95lbs x 10, 135lbs x 5, 185lbs x 5, 205lbs x 2, 225lbs x 2
245lbs x 1 @8.5
Load Drop
230lbs x 2 @7.5
230lbs x 2 @8
230lbs x 2 @8
230lbs x 2 @8.5
230lbs x 2 @9

BLAH. Overshot a bit. I'd been demolishing every lift this week and thought I could hit this. I still definitely had one more rep in me, but I decided to rack it rather than risk a super grinder. Dropped down and killed myself with the load drop volume. Dang.

Snatch SLDL:
Warm Up: 135lbs x 8, 185lbs x 8, 225lbs x 3
295lbs x 4 @8
295lbs x 4 @8
295lbs x 4 @9
285lbs x 4 @8.5
285lbs x 4 @9

Decided to make a small drop to keep on going for more volume. These felt great today (theme of the day lol).

Overall everything felt light. Form wasn't picture perfect on some of my deadlift sets, but within the limits I am allowing and I seemed to be pushing through well. I ate an insane amount of food yesterday yet somehow weighed the least I have in several weeks today. :mad:

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If TRAC wants more volume, why don't you scooch a little more volume into your warmup sets? Smaller jumps and whatnot.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If TRAC wants more volume, why don't you scooch a little more volume into your warmup sets? Smaller jumps and whatnot.
I might. Since this should be the last week in my current training block Mike told me to just keep everything how I had been doing it and that he'd re-evaluate and probably make changes with the new training coming up.

That is a good idea though. I tend to do more warm ups with my developmental training blocks towards the beginning of the training cycle.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might. Since this should be the last week in my current training block Mike told me to just keep everything how I had been doing it and that he'd re-evaluate and probably make changes with the new training coming up.

That is a good idea though. I tend to do more warm ups with my developmental training blocks towards the beginning of the training cycle.
Totally. I'd run it by him, obviously. Homie knows more than I. I'm with you, the closer I get to a meet/heavier I train, the more I drop volume in the main lift and supplementary stuff.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here Bro.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I did the same workout Saturday as I did Wednesday. I had to get it in early before work because I was heading to Maryland for the weekend and didn't have any other time to train. Seem to still be recovering fine and have a good line up of workouts this week. About to down my pre-workout and then go hit some triples on squats. :cool:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Week 13 Day 1- January 27:​

Out of town all weekend so I had a bit of driving. My hip didn't seem to like the car rides, but didn't give me any issues with the lifts today. TRAC said to train as usual (no extra volume today).

Squat w/Belt Work up to x3 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
2ct Pause Bench Work up to x3 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
Close Grip 3-Board Work up to x5 @8 Repeats

Squats w/Belt:
Warm Up- Bar x 10, 135lbs x 10, 225lbs x 5, 295lbs x 4, 345lbs x 3, 385lbs x 1
410lbs x 3 @8
420lbs x 2 @9
Load Drop
390lbs x 3 @9

Overshot a bit. I probably should have just gone straight for 415lbs x3 for the first set. I thought 410 would be good (PR at that weight), but it was actually too easy. 420lbs may have been a tad under @9, the second rep was just slow and with no spotter I decided to be cautious. The 420lbs felt better than last week AND it was after a set with 410lbs so I wasn't upset and was pretty happy with this despite not being in line with today's plans

[video=youtube;I0eQ2-Pv-8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0eQ2-Pv-8s&edit=vd[/video]

2ct Pause Bench:
Warm Up: 45lbs x 5 x 2, 95lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5, 175lbs x 5, 195lbs x 2
215lbs x 3 @9
Load Drop
205lbs x 3 @8
205lbs x 3 @8
205lbs x 3 @8.5
205lbs x 3 @9

Prob. a little undershot here. The load drops felt real good and form felt perfect today.

Close Grip 3-Board
Warm Up: 135lbs x 10, 185lbs x 5, 205lbs x 5,
215lbs x 5 @7
225lbs x 5 @8
225lbs x 5 @9

This blew my mind a bit. I only hit 195lbs x 6 two weeks ago so was not expecting this at all. Very happy with how easy this felt.

After this workout I didn't even really feel tired. Maybe I needed more work? All that crazy volume lately must be paying off in some way. :D

I slept like 9 hours last night to make up for very minimal sleep this weekend. I ate like a king all weekend though so yaaa!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PS I wore the Jugg shirt today kind of as a way to wish Brandon Lilly a speedy recovery. That crap SUCKED. :(

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work today man. Making me want to squattttt. I feel so fresh right now (minus the shoulder) but don't squat till friday.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work today man. Making me want to squattttt. I feel so fresh right now (minus the shoulder) but don't squat till friday.
Yaaa you'll be good to go once that shoulder gets fixed up. I know whenever I have a little nagging injury that holds me off for a little bit I come back and things tend to go well. Squatting with shoulder pain is horrible though.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it acted up and I hit 300 and 295 in my next two bench sessions as planned but just didn't feel good/right..... so I hit reps of 225 but that was worse. So I decided to take my deload a week early and then go from there.... I think still gona rest some more, I am just hoping it doesn't exasperated from deads/squat this week. But I don't remember it bothering me last week on anything beside bench. That said I feel fresh as hell and should tear up whatever I set into. I feel like I should be going to a meet right now lol. My hips haven't felt this healthy since I was like 14.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good squatting man
Thanks man. Not even sore today (but again volume was pretty low compared to usual). I am going to get that 500 sooner than later...my focus is on point with training lately.

AM is being glitchy and won't let me attach pics ATM, otherwise I was going to toss up what TRAC looks like this morning, just so everyone could kind of see what I mean when I say it "tells" me to do something. Of course TRAC wants more volume again today so deadlifts are going to be brutal. :eek:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Week 13 Day 2- January 28:

TRAC wanted more volume (add 3%) so we back to that again haha. I was a little worried because I was up several times in the middle of the night (3 and 5 before my normal wake up time as well), but it didn't seem to matter as I crushed this workout.

Training:
Day 2:

Deadlift w/Belt Work up to x3 @9. Load Drop. 4-6%
Bench Touch and Go Work up to x2 @9. Load Drop. 4-6%
2ct Pause Squat Work up to x5 @8 Repeats

Did spend more time than usual warming up because I literally needed to get warm (this cold is brutal compared to what I am used to).

Deadlift w/Belt:
Warm Up- 135lbs x 5, 225lbs x 5, 275lbs x 3, 325lbs x 3, 375lbs x 1, 405lbs x 1
420lbs x 3 @9
Load Drop
385lbs x 3 @8
385lbs x 3 @8.5
385lbs x 3 @9

I kept the hips a bit higher today and it seemed to help. Speed wasn't great off the floor but once I hit around the knees I had strong lockouts. Hopefully I can recreate this again as something clicked. This was a PR. I also had to tighten the belt a notch more on these...I seem to be getting leaner and stronger even though I am eating (relative to myself) insane amounts of food.

Bench Touch and Go:
Warm Up: 45lbs x 10, 95lbs x 10, 135lbs x 5, 185lbs x 5, 205lbs x 2
235lbs x 2 @9
Load Drop
215lbs x 2 @8
215lbs x 2 @8
215lbs x 2 @8
215lbs x 2 @9

These felt strong today too. Believe this is a PR as well.

2ct Pause Squat:
Warm Up: 45lbs x 10, 135lbs x 5, 225lbs x 3, 275lbs x 3
305lbs x 5 @8
305lbs x 5 @9

Another PR.

I killed it today. Again even after all those PRs and work today I didn't feel beat up. Whatever is being programmed is like magic right now. LOL

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Deadlift is getting stronger man! Good work

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadlift is looking good bro. Awesome!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadlift is getting stronger man! Good work
Deadlift is looking good bro. Awesome!
Thanks guys. It has been the more frustrating lift for me lately. lol

On a side note I am looking tentatively at a competition date of April 26. That would be pretty much exactly a year after my first meet. It will come down to if I have the time/money/resources depending on how my work situations end up going in the coming months. Either way I will do my best to be able to make it. :cool:

capo180

Awards
  • Established
Awesome training day man! PRs on all 3 lifts!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome training day man! PRs on all 3 lifts!
Ya! Whenever I get to weeks 11-13ish on these training blocks things start to really explode. Can't wait to build up to the next meet!

Still on the same 2 week rotation of GPP/Prehab work.

Added a bit of weight to each of these from last week:
Side Rotations
Landmine Twists
AB-Wheel Rollouts
Hip Thrusts
Spinal Traction

Then moved to:
Deadstop Row. I did 10 reps on one arm, rested 30s, then did the other. Then repeated for 3 sets each side.

Next:
100yd Suitcase carry right
100yd Suitcase carry left
100yd Double Front Rack KB Walk
x2

Supposed to be more on the aerobic side with my conditioning this week so kept it easy and far.

Not gonna lie I had tons of energy today so I added some BFR for Biceps (I haven't curled in forever so it felt stupid weird), some light rear delt work, and some pull ups.

Then hit some more stretching (10 minutes) then hit the comic book store (one of my few non-work related ventures during the week and ya I am one of the biggest nerds you'll ever meet).

Got Competition Bench, Squats w/ Belt and Wraps, and Military Press on tap for tomorrow!

Also, had some real cool business opportunities open up so far this week. I am so done with the bull @#%^ I've had to deal with lately so can't wait until its behind me. That and a new power rack, etc. should be here in 1-2 weeks so I can get started on some loner dungeon training. :lol:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Week 13 Day 3- January 30:​

Not a ton of sleep last night (early airport drop off of a friend cut into normal sleep schedule), but TRAC told me to keep rolling with more volume. Forgot my phone so had no music or video for today. :(

Training:
Day 3:

Competition Bench Press Work up to x3 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
Squat w/Belt and Wraps Work up to x3 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
Military Press x 6 @8 Repeats

TRAC still says more volume. :eek:

Competition Bench (Paused):
Warm Up- 45lbs x 10, 95lbs x 5, 115lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5, 175lbs x 4, 195lbs x 3
225lbs x 3 @9.5
Load Drop
210lbs x 3 @9

Meh. Gym was hot, I was tired, and I didn't buckle down and do what needed to be done. No excuses, need to focus better next time.

Squat w/Belt and Wraps
Warm Up: 45lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5, 225lbs x 5, 295lbs x 5, added wraps 345lbs x 3, 385lbs x 2
420lbs x 3 @9
Load Drop
390lbs x 3 @8
390lbs x 3 @8
390lbs x 3 @8
390lbs x 3 @8.5

This was one of those on days with the wraps. Idk if it was how I was wrapping it, or my groove, but these felt awesome today. Normally feel the wraps almost inhibit me a bit, not at all today though. 420lbs was conservative and I may have been able to hit a bit more. Demolished the load drop and wish I hadn't forgot my phone because the depth felt super deep (wanted to confirm how it felt). Stopped due to time.

Military Press:
Warm Up: 45lbs x 10, 95lbs x 4
105lbs x 5 @7.5
110lbs x 5 @8
110lbs x 5 @9

Level of business is at 1000000000000000000000000000 right now. I ate so much random stuff today though (Chipotle, bagels, chickfila, ice cream, etc.). Inb4 I wake up tomorrow lighter again.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear about the wraps

...and today's food porn

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear about the wraps

...and today's food porn
Thanks man. Feeling really confident with the squats lately.

Time for some chain deadlifts. I might get a little crazy today due to some built up rage this week. :sgrin:

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Nice work man

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Week 13 Day 4- January 31:​

TRAC didn't tell me more volume for once. I did feel really good aside from that. Weight is finally up a tad.

Deadlift + Chains Work up to x3 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
Towel Press Work up to x3 @9 Load Drop. 4-6%
Pendlay Row x6 @8 Repeats

Deadlift + Chains:
Warm Up- 135lbs x 5, 225lbs x 5, 225lbs + 40lbs Chain x 3, 225lbs + 80lbs Chain x 3, 275lbs x 3, 315lbs x 2, 345lbs x 1
365lbs x 2 @9
Load Drop
345lbs x 2 @9

$#%^. I switched up how the chains were hanging because I felt like too much was on the ground at the top of the movement last time I did these. That is still just a stupid excuse though. Just stuck with 2 reps instead of 3 today. Again this was a mix of reaching too high on weight, not focusing, and letting my personal crap distract me for a second day in a row. Pretty disappointed in myself for this again.

Towel Press:
Warm Up: 45lbs x 5, 95lbs x 10, 135lbs x 8, 175lbs x 4, 205lbs x 2
235lbs x 3 @9
Load Drop
225lbs x 3 @8
225lbs x 3 @8
225lbs x 3 @8.5
225lbs x 3 @9

After the deadlift struggle I took 5 minutes to collect myself. Didn't want to let it hurt the rest of my workout, so I dug deep to make the best of the benching. Yesterday's benching was dissapointment, but this felt great.

Pendlay Row:
Warm Up: 95lbs x 10, 115lbs x 5, 135lbs x 5
165lbs x 5 @8
165lbs x 5 @8
165lbs x 5 @8.5
165lbs x 5 @9

So yesterday's bench sucked but squat felt great and today's deadlift sucked but bench felt great. Meh x 100. I don't usually let personal stuff get in my head when I lift, but did today. No excuses though, need to focus my mind more. Hopefully my new rack will be here next week so I can just start lifting in my basement from now on.

I am pretty sure next week is a deload and then I'll attempt some new maxes. Not sure though, depends on what Mike decides to do. Either way I can't wait for January to be over and this petty BS to be out of the way.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have I ever mentioned how busy I am??? :(

Got my workouts for the week. Interesting stuff and not really what most of you all would call a deload. Two days of lifting then hitting my singles. May do the first day today or tomorrow...depends on how I am feeling in a bit.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey man, that is a good session still IMO. And your getting a home set up? That's pretty freaking awesome Bolt.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, that is a good session still IMO. And your getting a home set up? That's pretty freaking awesome Bolt.
Ya bought a rack, a couple bars (one for me and a ladies bar for some others who will train with me), and weights. :eek:

It is part of a transition. I am looking to open a facility this year, but still working out a lot of the details and need somewhere to hit the weights until then.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya bought a rack, a couple bars (one for me and a ladies bar for some others who will train with me), and weights. :eek: It is part of a transition. I am looking to open a facility this year, but still working out a lot of the details and need somewhere to hit the weights until then.
Did you finally get your EFS Yoke bar?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you finally get your EFS Yoke bar?
No not yet. My next order is a yoke and trapbar (I don't use it but everyone I train uses it at one point lol).

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya bought a rack, a couple bars (one for me and a ladies bar for some others who will train with me), and weights. :eek:

It is part of a transition. I am looking to open a facility this year, but still working out a lot of the details and need somewhere to hit the weights until then.
That's pretty awesome man. Obviously gonna be a hardship until you are set but more power to you!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty awesome man. Obviously gonna be a hardship until you are set but more power to you!
Ya I've already got a ton of stuff up and running it just gives me a crazy schedule. I love it though and this is just phase 1. :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Move to Houston and open one with me. Srs.