Sponsored LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit by Jayo84

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ok tough guy, got a newer pic for you too, as well as a final pic for the cycle.

This is right at the end of the PCT.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Nice log. Was looking to run this stack this summer. Pretty good results, definitely what I'm looking for. Needed to find something to use since the PH ban. I work in law enforcement so I gotta keep it legal! Couple questions for the reps about this. Does this effect blood pressure at all? Some PH's I ran in the past raised my blood pressure some. Also, what's the longest you would say is ok to run this? Is 2 boxes for 8 weeks too much? Going on vacation in August, was wanting to time this so I finish the cycle right before we go.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I have seen A few people run 2 boxes with no issue. As far as bp goes I didn't feel any ill effects. I would think u to be ok. I know one person did have an issue but he had issues with all ph kits

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nice log. Was looking to run this stack this summer. Pretty good results, definitely what I'm looking for. Needed to find something to use since the PH ban. I work in law enforcement so I gotta keep it legal! Couple questions for the reps about this. Does this effect blood pressure at all? Some PH's I ran in the past raised my blood pressure some. Also, what's the longest you would say is ok to run this? Is 2 boxes for 8 weeks too much? Going on vacation in August, was wanting to time this so I finish the cycle right before we go.
I ran most of their products 8-10 weeks with no problems... BP issues is a risk you have to take and accept