SPONSORED Hi-Tech's Laxogenin run

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Seems to be going very well for you. Enjoy the 2 days off!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna do cardio and meal prep during the break.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back at it today. I woke up and thought I was coming down with flu or gout flare up. Hopefully neither one of them surfaces. I felt as if I was hit by a truck though. I feel a good amount better now, still some nagging inflammation in the joints. I believe this to be an allergic reaction to beef gelatin powder.

Anyway.

Deads 3x3 with chains 345, 350, 345. My right wrist strap broke mid rep on my very last rep and I thought I had snapped my spine or oblique or something. Luckily, I came away unscathed.

ham curl 8x8 nos last set 80,90, 100 for the rest 120 for last set.
supered with leg press narrow with medialis focus 8x8 4plates +25 each side.

BB squats 1 and a halfs 4x8 135, 135, 115, 115.

leg press feet wide 3x15-20 3 plates supered with db Romanian deads 3x15-20 35's.

45 weight hyperextensions4x8 35

db curl heavy eccentric 3x8 30s into clean reps 15's
supered with the same protocol for tri pushdowns 3x8 12 into 60 with 10 sec iso at end of set.

overhead cable curl 2x15-20 40's supered with dip machine 3x15 90,90,80

inc. db curl 3x8 nosx last set 25,20,20.
supered with overhead rope tri ext nosx last set 3x8 70,80,80.

did some ab work and mobility work

182.5 this morning. I'm a bit bloated from whatever is causing my inflammatory response, but I do feel that I have gained some strength and mass. The deads today were coming a bit easier, until the strap broke. I'm gonna shoot for chest and shoulders tm, unless I do get a flare up, in which case, I will not be able to train period. I do not think this will happen, but if it does, I will cease the laxo dosing until I resume training, as I feel it would be a waste. I don't think it will come to that though.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Back at it today. I woke up and thought I was coming down with flu or gout flare up. Hopefully neither one of them surfaces. I felt as if I was hit by a truck though. I feel a good amount better now, still some nagging inflammation in the joints. I believe this to be an allergic reaction to beef gelatin powder.

Anyway.

Deads 3x3 with chains 345, 350, 345. My right wrist strap broke mid rep on my very last rep and I thought I had snapped my spine or oblique or something. Luckily, I came away unscathed.

ham curl 8x8 nos last set 80,90, 100 for the rest 120 for last set.
supered with leg press narrow with medialis focus 8x8 4plates +25 each side.

BB squats 1 and a halfs 4x8 135, 135, 115, 115.

leg press feet wide 3x15-20 3 plates supered with db Romanian deads 3x15-20 35's.

45 weight hyperextensions4x8 35

db curl heavy eccentric 3x8 30s into clean reps 15's
supered with the same protocol for tri pushdowns 3x8 12 into 60 with 10 sec iso at end of set.

overhead cable curl 2x15-20 40's supered with dip machine 3x15 90,90,80

inc. db curl 3x8 nosx last set 25,20,20.
supered with overhead rope tri ext nosx last set 3x8 70,80,80.

did some ab work and mobility work

182.5 this morning. I'm a bit bloated from whatever is causing my inflammatory response, but I do feel that I have gained some strength and mass. The deads today were coming a bit easier, until the strap broke. I'm gonna shoot for chest and shoulders tm, unless I do get a flare up, in which case, I will not be able to train period. I do not think this will happen, but if it does, I will cease the laxo dosing until I resume training, as I feel it would be a waste. I don't think it will come to that though.
Hoping you avoid the crud

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeez, I woke up today at 175. I can't tell what's going on. Food poisoning maybe? I was up all night crapping my brains out. I am super flat, My abs are more visible, but everything in relation is not nearly as full. My stomach is so bloated from the inside that it is constantly painful. Not much water bloat, but my gut is just super distended. I'm still going in to hit chest and shoulders today. Wish me luck.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image.jpg

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Down to 173 this morning. I hope whatever is in me gets out soon. This is agonizing. I trained chest with my routine volume yesterday, but it took twice as long due to me having to dash to the restroom after just about every set. I don't think my body is absorbing much of what I put into it. Any ideas as to what I could do to assist recovery? I have been using glutamine, coconut oil, lime juice, etc.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went in and did some back work with occluded arms. It was a struggle. I really wish this would pass. I am losing so much water that I am constantly weak. Hoping I can make it through work tomorrow without hitting the restroom every ten minutes. Tm is a scheduled off day, and hopefully I will be better by Tuesday to give legs the full attention that they deserve. Looking forward to filling back out. Is there any research suggesting an anti catabolic effect from 5a hydroxyl laxo?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Egads...hoping you get rid of that

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Went in and did some back work with occluded arms. It was a struggle. I really wish this would pass. I am losing so much water that I am constantly weak. Hoping I can make it through work tomorrow without hitting the restroom every ten minutes. Tm is a scheduled off day, and hopefully I will be better by Tuesday to give legs the full attention that they deserve. Looking forward to filling back out. Is there any research suggesting an anti catabolic effect from 5a hydroxyl laxo?
I had something similar yesterday. Had to cut the heavy bench short. I think mine was just lack of sleep with too much stims that morning. Couldn't do one set without holding in gas and feeling like I was going to throw up.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was better. Knock on wood, but I think that I am passing whatever I have got.

Leg day was still rough. I was weaker than normal, at least in terms of endurance. I fatigued quickly. I did get a good amount of volume by the end of the session however. I will post details when more time is available. In terms of recovery, since taking the laxogenin I have woken more refreshed in the morning as well as being less sore/ a bit more energetic during the day ( at least up until the incident a few days ago. Looking forward to how good I am going to feel once I get completely over this garbage that I have.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back day. Great day. Feel a lot better.

pullups 3x2 25 lbs

1 arm row machine activation 2x10

1 arm db row 4x8-10 45,50,50,55

bb row 3x8 115 supered with mag grip pulldown 3x15 90, 100,100 supered with seated rev. grip row 3x15 50. I had GREAT contractions during this tri set. It was pretty exhausting to be honest.

1 arm cable pulldown 2x20 each 60.

tri pushdown heavy ecc. with 10 clean reps after 3x8 120 to 60's supered with same protocol db curl3x6 35's to 15's.

overhead cable curl 3x15 40's supered with dip machine 3x8 nos last set 120, 100, 100.

incline db curl 3x8 25, 20, 20 supered with overhead rope tri ext. 3x810 70, 80, 80. supered with hammer shrug machine 3x15 two plates each side.

woodchoppers. Weighted hangs.

1 all out nos set to fail on machine chest press 120.

I am still sick as far as my gi goes, but I feel much stronger and better contractions as far as training goes. I think that the laxo is helping me bounce back a lot more quickly. Normally, after being this sick, I would not have been able to get a double bodyweight pullup, but my concentrics were very controlled with good contractions and almost explosive in nature with 25 lbs, af least on the initial rep. Force feeding the same macros, but staying much more solid as opposed to watery for the past couple of days. I think I have 8 more days left of laxo, iirc. Thus far I can say that the biggest effect is improved energy and strength. I am going to wait until the run is over and I have rebounded before I make the call on that.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was a good day for training.

I woke up at 174.8. I went in to train chest, and I am stronger, relatively speaking.

decline bench 195x3 205x2, 205x2. I didn't get this for 3 reps like the last time I worked up to my heaviest triple, but I am ~ 3-4 lighter than I was at that point, thus I feel that I am relatively stronger than I was a couple of weeks ago.

incline bench 8x8 nosx last set 45,50,55, 60, 50 for the rest supered with facepulls 8x8 110.

db fly 3x8 30's supered with twisting db press 3x10-12 30's supered with incline bench guillotine press 3x12 65 supered with cable fly 3x20 30's.

full range lateral raise 2x20 for activation 5's

lateral raise 4x10-15 20, 15's for the rest.

rear delt raise 10x10 with tens

db shoulder press 20'sx20, 25'sx15 30'sx10 25'sx 10

machine lateral raise 3x20 20lbs

seated calf raise2x20 nosx last set into calf press 2x10 2 plates.

occluded arms and ab work.

The contractions I am experiencing during my chest movements are tremendously better since starting the laxogenin this is especially true for rear delt movements as well. I am controlling the weight much better as well. I probably could have press the 50's on incline db bench for 12 reps if I were pushing straight up and not focusing on inward intention and a 4 second negative with constant tension.

I would like to take this time to address the cyclosomal delivery system. I have never taken another laxo supp, but I have seen some say that it is poorly absorbed. I am definitely absorbing whatever is in the supplement I have been sent. I am noticing regular strength increases at this point. While I did lose some weight due to the bacterial infection that I had, I do feel that the laxo had a damage control type effect. Normally, I would be extremely weak for at least another week after getting over sickness, but at this point I am declining close to what I was before getting sick while still being 4 lbs less than what I was weighing at that point.

I think I have one week left. I'm gonna make the most of it. I truly feel that I am getting more out of this product than I have gotten out of dosing 600mg of epi twice a day. I will probably buy another bottle of this stuff at some point down the road. It makes me wonder if the anti inflammatory properties of laxo would interfere with an ARA run........

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Love the love for the delivery system

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had to replace two struts and rotor on my vehicle today. Just came in and did legs and arms.

Deads 3x3 315 and worked up to a 370 single which at my current weight is stronger than my previous pr of 390 at 185.

Leg press for lateralis 8x8 4 plates each side supered with ham curls 8x8 nos last set 90

Sumo deads3x6 225 supered with leg press for medialis 3x20 2 plates each side

45degree back ext 3x8 50 superset with bulg splits 3x10 10

Db rdl 2x20 25s supered with abductor.

Bb curl heavy ecc with 8 clean hammer reps 3x6-8 60
Supered with same for tri push downs 120

Db preacher 3. X10 15 supered w one arm dip machine 3x10 50

Inc db curl 3x6-8 20s supered with overhead rope ext 3x10 nosx last set 70

Doing cardio at the moment as I have missed it the past few days.

The laxogenin has kicked in full effect now. I feel that an optimal run would. Be at least two months. I am thoroughly enjoying the gains that I am getting on this run. The relative strength that I have has set me up for a pretty good mass gaining phase. It is always nice to run a product that gives noticeable results.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
had a good back session today.

weighted pullups 6 singles of 30 and two doubles at 20

one arm db row 4x8 45, 45, 45, 40

prone tsunami pulldown 4x20 180 supered into pullover machine 4x15 70

Facepull 4x8-10 60 supered into tbar row machine chest supported elbows wide 4x12 45

rack pulls 4x6-8 275.

I did 11 sets for bis and tris supersetted at 15-20 reps per set, just to get blood in them. The reps were very slow tempo with constant tension.

Neck machine, ab work cable shrugs, and back extension machine for glutes. Everything here was high rep to simply practice the mind muscle connection.

100 cals of cardio

Of interest is the fact that I am gaining very little weight even though I have upped my cals a bit. I am currently taking in ~3200 cals. The increase has come in the form of protein and and a small amount of extra carbs,

I have been hitting these macros since being sick. The only thing that I can think of is the increased protein synthesis requiring more energy to carry out. My recovery is coming along nicely, and I think that I will hit up one more day tm before taking an off day on Tuesday.

compan

compan

Awards
That's awesome you feel it's been working for you!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a great chest day yesterday, and I took today off. I have one day's worth of laxo left, and I am going to make the most of them. I'm gonna hit legs tomorrow.

One thing that I have noticed for the past couple of weeks is that I can train for about one more day straight before having it disrupt my sleep. I used to be able to get away with maybe 3 in a row, now I can hit 4 pretty well and still get decent sleep. Anything after that, though, and I am shot the next morning.

I will probably wait a few days after my last dose before giving a full review in order to get a more complete feel of the total effects of a bottle of hi tech's laxo.

I would like to thank HI Tech for allowing me to run this, and I will go ahead and say that I am overjoyed with this product. I have gotten burned in the past for supps that do absolutely nothing. At the very least, this product does have noticeable effects on recovery and slight benefits to strength.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I had a great chest day yesterday, and I took today off. I have one day's worth of laxo left, and I am going to make the most of them. I'm gonna hit legs tomorrow.

One thing that I have noticed for the past couple of weeks is that I can train for about one more day straight before having it disrupt my sleep. I used to be able to get away with maybe 3 in a row, now I can hit 4 pretty well and still get decent sleep. Anything after that, though, and I am shot the next morning.

I will probably wait a few days after my last dose before giving a full review in order to get a more complete feel of the total effects of a bottle of hi tech's laxo.

I would like to thank HI Tech for allowing me to run this, and I will go ahead and say that I am overjoyed with this product. I have gotten burned in the past for supps that do absolutely nothing. At the very least, this product does have noticeable effects on recovery and slight benefits to strength.
Your rave review gives me the warm tinglies

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cobri66

cobri66

Awards
banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
update: I have not looked into saturation rates, halflife, washout period, of laxo, etc, but I can definitely attest that I have been training with lower volume, and my soreness is still UP UP UP.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After being off of laxogenin for about a week, I can say with certainty that my recovery is down. I am much more bloated as well. Once the bloat comes off I will post pics to assess the net differences in physique. As is my arms measure 15.9 inches at their fullest. This is about .1-.15inches bigger than before running the product. Legs have not come up any appreciable amount.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image.jpg

Pic is from last night. The bloat is down. I am 185.6 in the pic. My arms have hit 16 inches for the first time ever. I also feel that my chest has come up. I will try to get a good dey shot this weekend.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have apparently been selected to run a second bottle as I received a nice surprise in the mail today! I suppose the pic that the picture that I uploaded earlier today will suffice for a before pic of this next bottle.

I am shifting my training a bit. It is based off of Dr. Scott Stevenson's Fortitude system. I am basically going to do sessions that are more full body so as to hit a similar amount of volume per week spread out over a higher frequency. I believe this will help keep intensity up. I am looking forward to pushing it hard, as I know the recovery should be there!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have apparently been selected to run a second bottle as I received a nice surprise in the mail today! I suppose the pic that the picture that I uploaded earlier today will suffice for a before pic of this next bottle.

I am shifting my training a bit. It is based off of Dr. Scott Stevenson's Fortitude system. I am basically going to do sessions that are more full body so as to hit a similar amount of volume per week spread out over a higher frequency. I believe this will help keep intensity up. I am looking forward to pushing it hard, as I know the recovery should be there!
Got to love surprises

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No doubt, especiAlly when they work.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright.. still a bit sore from the weeklong absence of Laxo, but I'm feeling good.

Deads 1,6,1,6, 1: 345, 305, 345, 295, 345. I got a bit of a tweak in my upper left erector when warming up, so I didn't push the sets of 6 to absolute failure on my last set.

1 arm db row2x12 50 1 muscle round with a 50. A muscle round is basically 6 cluster sets of 4 going to fail on the last set (if you can manage to get to 4)

smith machine t bar row 2x11 50 1 muscle round.

lat pulldown 2x8 140 1 muscle round 120.

tsunami pulldown pump sets 3x15-25 90.

decline db press 1x12 50's 1 muscle round 50's

smith incline press 2x8 95 1 muscle round 95

cable fly pump set 30 plus weighted set.

lateral raise supered with cable lateral raise 2x20 10's

rear delt raise 2x fail 5's

tricep pushdown 3x15 60 supered with overhead cable curl 2x15 30

dip machine 2x 15 90 supered with reverse curl ez bar 2xfail 10's on each side.
1 arm overhead db tri ext. 2x 15 15, 10. supered with incline hammer curl 2x15 15's

machine shrug 90's to fail supered with cable lateral shrug 110 to fail.

I did some ab work and rolled out my back and got out of dodge.

I'm not sure how I am psychologically going to handle Fortitude training. I am still adding in more volume than I am supposed to, but I have a hard time doing only 2 sets for each bodypart.

I think with the enhanced recovery I will make some gains. I really liked the feel from the decline db's and the smith incline. The smith t bar is a nice change up as well.

Tm will most likely be an off day followed by a lower loading and upper pump day Monday. Big thanks to Hi Tech once again for supplying me with the second bottle.

Doms be gone.

compan

compan

Awards
You have a tsunami bar at your gym? That's awesome.

I loved a bar at my old gym so much I ended up buying one to use and keep in my bag. It's one of the close grip MAG bars. Amazing.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually bought one for myself along with a med neutral grip mag. My gym doesn't have too awful much on its own lol.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I woke up bloated as all get out this morning, but after training, I hardened up quite a bit. Will post a pic tomorrow, as I believe my chest has improved without me getting too fat.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image.jpg

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Nice serratus..wish I could see mine

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro, you got a solid build!!
Thanks! Okay Monday was lower loading day. I zig zagged exercises.

Squat worked up to 275 singles on1,6,1,6,1

Squat 4x195 10,7,7,8
Leg press 4 plates plus 25 x 10,11,12 plus muscle round.
Ham curl 3x12 80,90,100 plus muscle round.
Abductor adductor one triple dropx20

Calf raise seated 40x40 reps

Three pump sets for chest back and four for delts and arms.
I took yesterday off and I am very recorded today.

I am so happy with the laxogenin. My lifts keep slowly progressing. What more could I ask for?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was upper loading and lower pump day. Highlights include a 215 single on decline (pr), one arm db row 50x12 and 60x9(pr), 45deg incline db press 50x12 and 60x9 (pr). I'm enjoying the fortitude training and I am still progressing smoothly.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My numbers continue to climb. Yesterday was a full body muscle round day and I hit 470x12 on leg press which is a pr to my knowledge. I put hip belt squats back in as well in order to keep stress off of lower back. I do believe that I will keep them in. Sleep was off the night before due to getting home late from coaching, but my recovery was still up to point. I can see small visual changes in my forearms. Upper arms are maintaining the size that I have gained since beginning my run. I was 181 this morning upon awakening. On a side note, becAuse I have confidence the delivery system, I may try the igf 1 product from hi tech after this log has been completed.

I have also noticed that I put off bloat significantly quicker on laxogenin 100 than when off. Could be due to the anti inflammatory nature of laxogenin.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
My numbers continue to climb. Yesterday was a full body muscle round day and I hit 470x12 on leg press which is a pr to my knowledge. I put hip belt squats back in as well in order to keep stress off of lower back. I do believe that I will keep them in. Sleep was off the night before due to getting home late from coaching, but my recovery was still up to point. I can see small visual changes in my forearms. Upper arms are maintaining the size that I have gained since beginning my run. I was 181 this morning upon awakening. On a side note, becAuse I have confidence the delivery system, I may try the igf 1 product from hi tech after this log has been completed.

I have also noticed that I put off bloat significantly quicker on laxogenin 100 than when off. Could be due to the anti inflammatory nature of laxogenin.
Glad to hear it’s still doing well for you. Strength has gone up for me as well and for some reason I have lost 8 pounds since starting this two weeks ago. Consider it a bonus

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it’s still doing well for you. Strength has gone up for me as well and for some reason I have lost 8 pounds since starting this two weeks ago. Consider it a bonus
That is excellent, man! The food poisoning incident a few weeks back left me about 3 lbs lighter than my previous lowest fasted weight. If it were not for that, I would guess that I would be another lb up right now. The speed at which bloat comes off now is very helpful psychologically as well. Normally if I hold water for too long, as in a couple of days, I want to overcompensate and drop my kcals too low. Now I really don't adjust too much one way or the other. This is invaluable as it helps to prevent lost time on a diet.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
That is excellent, man! The food poisoning incident a few weeks back left me about 3 lbs lighter than my previous lowest fasted weight. If it were not for that, I would guess that I would be another lb up right now. The speed at which bloat comes off now is very helpful psychologically as well. Normally if I hold water for too long, as in a couple of days, I want to overcompensate and drop my kcals too low. Now I really don't adjust too much one way or the other. This is invaluable as it helps to prevent lost time on a diet.
That sucks. I had some chest congestion issues but that didn't mess with my appetite any so I'm not sure what happened there.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, so yesterday was basically a full body muscle round session with an emphasis on upper body volume. I added in a few sets of trap deadlifts for the lower body did 3x8 with 315. I also did 2x10 with 225 with elevated heels... almost to emulate a hack bar squat. As far as physical changes go, the gains in my forearms are here to stay, I do believe. They actually make my upper arms look smaller than they used to even though they are bigger. The added size on the upper arms also make my delts look relatively smaller. I guess it is a good problem to have, and I'll just have to work to fix it in my upcoming training cycles.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Okay, so yesterday was basically a full body muscle round session with an emphasis on upper body volume. I added in a few sets of trap deadlifts for the lower body did 3x8 with 315. I also did 2x10 with 225 with elevated heels... almost to emulate a hack bar squat. As far as physical changes go, the gains in my forearms are here to stay, I do believe. They actually make my upper arms look smaller than they used to even though they are bigger. The added size on the upper arms also make my delts look relatively smaller. I guess it is a good problem to have, and I'll just have to work to fix it in my upcoming training cycles.
As long as your head doesn't start to look smaller your good to go lol

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jumping Jerry on a pogo stick! I freaking destroyed some weights this evening. I did the same workout as my last lower loading session except rest periods were cut, weights increased, and reps increased.

I was hitting 235 for 6 on squat as well as 210 for 8 and 9. My leg press numbers stayed in the 11 to 12 range with 4 plates plus 35's instead of 25's.

I was sweating like crazy and resting around 40 seconds between supersets.

On a humorous note, I fell down the stairs this morning. Sleep apnea's a Bi@tch and causes me to be a bit delirous in the morning. Missed a step and went tumbling.

For some reason I have weighed 190 all day long. I'm not sure when some of the water will come off, however, it is getting to the point that I am going to have to reign it in and do a mini cut in the near future.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today I weighed in at 186.4 at 9.4% bf (by the scale's reading). this is a higher lbm than I have ever had when using this scale's readings. Of other note: I barely missed 225 on decline today. Got 215 relatively easy.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
today I weighed in at 186.4 at 9.4% bf (by the scale's reading). this is a higher lbm than I have ever had when using this scale's readings. Of other note: I barely missed 225 on decline today. Got 215 relatively easy.
Sweet!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit another pr yesterday. 490 for sets of12 on leg press. Fasting today to resensitize and help mitigate fat gain.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Progress continues on the training front. I hit 315 for 10 on trap bar deads after a fasted day (which usually makes me weaker). Everything else was a muscle round. I will be starting Fortitude training's equivalent of a deload this week: an intensive cruise. This involves less frequent workouts of similar intensity using muscle rounds only. Looking forward to the gains. One thing that I do not think that I have mentioned up to this point: the bursitis that is usually present in both knees is very well suppressed as of the past 3 weeks. I highly believe that this is due to the anti inflammatory properties of laxo.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Progress continues on the training front. I hit 315 for 10 on trap bar deads after a fasted day (which usually makes me weaker). Everything else was a muscle round. I will be starting Fortitude training's equivalent of a deload this week: an intensive cruise. This involves less frequent workouts of similar intensity using muscle rounds only. Looking forward to the gains. One thing that I do not think that I have mentioned up to this point: the bursitis that is usually present in both knees is very well suppressed as of the past 3 weeks. I highly believe that this is due to the anti inflammatory properties of laxo.
Awesome about the bursitis..I agree