illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
spiders are definately up there on my list, except for daddy long legs

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Height are the only things that wig me out nowadays.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Spiders not normally, like they are all over the house and such. Even if they are on my and I can brush it off I am cool. ONLY if it is on my head, or face, or such do I flip out.

Also drowning. Which I almost did Friday! Got dragged underwater while tubing out on a lake for about a minute and 40-50 seconds. Honestly, I was calm about it. I was expecting to die, looking up form under the water unable to get above it because of the pressure from moving so fast, and I just thought...wow, is this my release? Its a very mind enhancing experience to taste death, honestly kinda had a nice twang to it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn !

I'm kinda afraid of horses too. Sharks

I feel like a huge vagina lol.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I totally forgot about cicadas. I used to take there empty shells and put them on my mom when I was groin up. I don't see them around me anymore

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i hate spiders, and heights. my feet and hands get tinglies watching movies like spiderman, or point break and i see a straight vertical drop. nothing else bothers me really. oh, i hate sharks - i've been very close twice...

once swimming in vancouver, there was a shark 20 feet away from me, which really scared me (i was 7). the other i was swimming out past the whitecaps in newport beach in 1981 (i was 5). 1982 was when the great whites started showing up. man them sharks bother me.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Aren't those d@mn things locusts? I used to get those shells off the trees in my yard too. They were cool when I was younger.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dislike spiders. I'm actually allergic to the bites and I sweel up and have to visit the ER..blah.

Snakes are a big one for me. Although if I can't see the head I'll touch one, just the concept of being bit I guess.

Slimy things like worms, frogs and fish..yuck

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Spiders are basically everyones phobia its weird i cant stand them there just so dang freaky, And im afraid of heights buts it really not afraid of heights rather afraid of falling : P, Spiders just plain creep me out snakes sometimes too.

And its not really a phobia but coming from my landscaping days i friggen hate snails your plucking weeds then bam whats that?? Snail J*z? and there just disgusting.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Spiders (of course), they can be anywhere. Also swimming to the bottom of a lake and getting stuck on something down there. And that damn evil monkey in my closet.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any bugs that are too small to really know where they're at.

Big things in the ocean that'll eat ya.

Dying alone

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
i kind of like spiders. deer ticks(a phobia worth having)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vince spider Pics 11
vince spider Supplement Logs 118
RedwolfWV General Chat 7