Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree... Go Cards! :D
went to the playoff clinching game against cubs last year, had seats 5 rows back by 1st base, great view of both mound and batter box, loved the new stadium.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
went to the playoff clinching game against cubs last year, had seats 5 rows back by 1st base, great view of both mound and batter box, loved the new stadium.
I love sitting by first base... especially if you can get you some green seats for cheap. Free beer and food and plenty of foul balls for souvenirs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love sitting by first base... especially if you can get you some green seats for cheap. Free beer and food and plenty of foul balls for souvenirs.
better be paying attention....one of those foul balls might make a souvenir out of your head, lol.

can't wait to go back!!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
better be paying attention....one of those foul balls might make a souvenir out of your head, lol.

can't wait to go back!!!!
Dont you worry.. that pain is quite numb by that time by plenty of draft beer. :D

crgsander

Awards
Recipe for super sperm right there! Haha, in all seriousness, avoiding caffeine and nicotine is actually key. This comes directly from my urologist at the Cleveland Clinic. I have good volume but my sperm quality (morphology and motility) is ****. I was averaging about 7,000-8,000mg caffeine per day and was dipping and my doc had a **** fit. Studies show that small amounts of caffeine can improve motility but excessive use is horrible for sperm quality. My sperm quality has since improved but due to that and other complications my wife and I still have to go through IVF
Did you mistype the part I put in bold? I would think that much caffeine would kill you!! I wouldn't want someone stumbling on this thread and think that amount is ok!!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Did you mistype the part I put in bold? I would think that much caffeine would kill you!! I wouldn't want someone stumbling on this thread and think that amount is ok!!
You didn't bold anything,but I agree

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
AHHH good catch haha! Yes, it should say 700-800mg. You are definitely right, I'd be long gone by now ingesting 7-8 grams of caffeine. Also, when I was taking in 700-800mg, it was never at one time. Always spread out (preworkout then coffee later, etc.).

We actually had a high school kid die here in Northeast Ohio not too long ago because he bought caffeine powder and had no idea of the dangers of too much caffeine consumption. He took in about a teaspoon at once and died. Story was all over the news.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid is the best thing available. It even has studies in humans.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably not because HCG is very effective, but clomid has studies showing it works perfectly fine and can be taken orally.
The only issue I have with clomid are the eye sight issues and swaying emotions.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only issue I have with clomid are the eye sight issues and swaying emotions.
Just curious, what eye sight issues do you notice from clomid? I have not experienced any vision sides.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dosage do you use? A lot of this community way overdose clomid for no real reason. 50mgs for sperm production should be plenty... especially if using wit with HCG

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
What dosage do you use? A lot of this community way overdose clomid for no real reason. 50mgs for sperm production should be plenty... especially if using wit with HCG
FWIW, I'm on Clomid for trt to maintain fertility and my doc has me on 50mg EOD. Lower might be fine if you're only worried about sperm production and not a test boost

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I'm on Clomid for trt to maintain fertility and my doc has me on 50mg EOD. Lower might be fine if you're only worried about sperm production and not a test boost

This will be me in a couple months once I get state side.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TBH it shouldn't give you vision issues if you're dosing at the dose used in human studies.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TBH it shouldn't give you vision issues if you're dosing at the dose used in human studies.
I dosed it a little higher, had some vision issues. Lowered the dose and they were gone. Those emotional sides hit me hard though.

paula

paula

Awards
Og anabeta help my hubby increase his volume of semen

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid should be run 25mg EOD or 12.5MG ED. No more than 25mg ED, IMO. More is not better with clomid. The sides yo benefit ratio comes into play at higher doses, and there is def a point of diminishing returns.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Clomid should be run 25mg EOD or 12.5MG ED. No more than 25mg ED, IMO. More is not better with clomid. The sides yo benefit ratio comes into play at higher doses, and there is def a point of diminishing returns.
I'd listen to this, especially if you are (1) only worried about sperm production and (2) not under the guidance of a doctor. My urologist started me on 25mg EOD then bumped me to 50mg EOD but that is because I'm on Clomid primarily for TRT, with the idea of maintaining fertility until my wife and I finish having kids

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I'd listen to this, especially if you are (1) only worried about sperm production and (2) not under the guidance of a doctor. My urologist started me on 25mg EOD then bumped me to 50mg EOD but that is because I'm on Clomid primarily for TRT, with the idea of maintaining fertility until my wife and I finish having kids
How's your mood and energy level etc on clomid? Guessing HCG is in the mix as well?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know or did your doc tell you why 25mg EOD rather than 12,5mg every day? Just curious to know.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed it a little higher, had some vision issues. Lowered the dose and they were gone. Those emotional sides hit me hard though.
Good thing you lowered it! Like most have said, more is not always better. 25-50 mg is generally well tolerated.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
How's your mood and energy level etc on clomid? Guessing HCG is in the mix as well?
I've never been prescribed HCG. I don't think it's necessary with Clomid because Clomid will maintain/increase fertility. My mood and energy have increased a lot. Before starting trt I was tested twice and my total test levels were 190 and 220. Since being on clomid I range from 500-700 (I'm 31 and get tested every 6 months).

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Do you know or did your doc tell you why 25mg EOD rather than 12,5mg every day? Just curious to know.
The half-life of Clomid is 5-7 days. I believe dosing EOD helps mitigate some of the sides.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never been prescribed HCG. I don't think it's necessary with Clomid because Clomid will maintain/increase fertility. My mood and energy have increased a lot. Before starting trt I was tested twice and my total test levels were 190 and 220. Since being on clomid I range from 500-700 (I'm 31 and get tested every 6 months).
This 500-700 range is with 50mg EOD right? What was your test level with 25mg EOD?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
This 500-700 range is with 50mg EOD right? What was your test level with 25mg EOD?
Yep, that's correct. It actually shot as high as 849! With 25mg EOD it was in the 400s, but I was still not feeling much better so he bumped me up. My first test after 6 months of 50mg EOD was 2/26/14 and it came back 849 ng/dL total test with 104.8 pg/mL free test. Six months later on 8/27/14 I was at 548 ng/dL and 69.7 pg/nL. I wasn't taking any anabolics before the first test or anything. Even though I dropped a good deal, my doc said I'm still within normal limits so we're going to stay the course.

As I've mentioned before, once fertility is no longer a concern, he will switch me to test. My personal issue is that I believe human safety studies show that Colmid is safe for trt for 3 years. My wife and I are having problems conceiving and already have two failed IVF attempts. I'm not sure what's going to happen if I come up on 3 years and still no kids because I'm pushing 2 years in a couple of months.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that's correct. It actually shot as high as 849! With 25mg EOD it was in the 400s, but I was still not feeling much better so he bumped me up. My first test after 6 months of 50mg EOD was 2/26/14 and it came back 849 ng/dL total test with 104.8 pg/mL free test. Six months later on 8/27/14 I was at 548 ng/dL and 69.7 pg/nL. I wasn't taking any anabolics before the first test or anything. Even though I dropped a good deal, my doc said I'm still within normal limits so we're going to stay the course.

As I've mentioned before, once fertility is no longer a concern, he will switch me to test. My personal issue is that I believe human safety studies show that Colmid is safe for trt for 3 years. My wife and I are having problems conceiving and already have two failed IVF attempts. I'm not sure what's going to happen if I come up on 3 years and still no kids because I'm pushing 2 years in a couple of months.
No HCG or HMG shots have been tried? just wondering since in a month and a half I'll be right in your shoes.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
No HCG or HMG shots have been tried? just wondering since in a month and a half I'll be right in your shoes.
Nope. Although my sperm quality (mobility and morphology) isn't super, I'm still fertile on just the Clomid. Our main issue with getting pregnant is my wife's egg quality. We are going to try one more round with her eggs then consider a donor. Craziest thing is that apparently HGH (not a typo, HGH, not HCG) improves egg quality so they are starting her on it soon!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This honestly does not surprise me as research indicates clomid is quite effective.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to have to grab some pharma clomid for My pct and ditch the nolva :p