Spawn Cycle

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
I started a 4 week cycle of Spawn cycle 6 days ago.

Spawn is a new PH stack of.......

Epistane and Tren Xtreme together.

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

I've run several Tren cycles with good results, and the Epistane is new for me. post cycle therapy is Nolva and Alpha Male from Biotest.

I feel great, and felt it kicking in on day 4. :dl:Strength is up and mood is great.

I'm currently age 37, 165 @ 5-6" and I'll get some updates soon.

Attachments

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
subbed. how much are you taking?
3 pills 3x per day as called for on the bottle. I've loved the Trenobol/TrenXtreme line and it has worked well. Only sides I got were some bloat...which the product claims to prevent. I have a feeling a lot was converting to E, so the Epistane in this should keep the E in check well and provide a good stack with estrogen killing support.

I feel like a teenager...but not as frustrated ....LOL!!

I'm going to try and track my progress by % of wieght increase on excesices, and body weight.

I expect to remain relatively flat in weight, since I'm going restricted calories to shred a bit o fat on this cycle.

Pimp C

Awards
the bloat is from an increase in prolactin from the tren, not estrogen conversion.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if im right here at all. But i thought i read something somewhere about serms causing gyno symptoms while using tren.. Is there any truth to this?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Rockscar, just wanted to say 'Hey". Funny to see folks from the nation over here. I wasn't terribly active over there, AM seems a lot more openminded.

I've been interested in the Tren designers. I'm kinda interested in the aggression effects that a lot of people talk about. What's your experiences with that end of things?

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
Rockscar, just wanted to say 'Hey". Funny to see folks from the nation over here. I wasn't terribly active over there, AM seems a lot more openminded.

I've been interested in the Tren designers. I'm kinda interested in the aggression effects that a lot of people talk about. What's your experiences with that end of things?
Yes...mention PH's over there and you immediately are a loser prick who can't handle the real stuff. Whatever.

I do have a slight increase in aggression. I don't have anger issues, so I can say it does not affect me negatively:

so far mood is great
strength is up
I'm leaning out
down about 2 lbs in weight

I've been resricting my cals and doing a cutting cycle and it's working great.

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
Im not sure if im right here at all. But i thought i read something somewhere about serms causing gyno symptoms while using tren.. Is there any truth to this?
I always ran an e-blocker during...no SERM...so I can't tell you. Nipples are very small and less puffy tan my tren only cycles 1.5 weeks in now.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I always ran an e-blocker during...no SERM...so I can't tell you. Nipples are very small and less puffy tan my tren only cycles 1.5 weeks in now.
Yeah i was just wondering because of the people claiming Epistane with serm like effects

BiggScott

Awards
I am running the stack with great results so far. I am taking the Spawn 1 pill 3x per day, 2 pills of arimevol (1@ dinner, 1@bedtime), and 3 USP Powerfull at bedtime and 2 in the morning. I am also using the Whey Protien, Waxy Maize, NO2 Black, Opti-Men Multi Vitamins, and NOXplode. In the past I run 3 Superdrol clone cycles and a cycle of the original Halodrol, not the liquigel crap. The pumps and stregth gains with the Spawn/Arim far surpass that of either Superdrol or Halodrol. My SD/HD cycles were identical ito this one in regards to other supplements taken. The SD cycles were rather heavey in dosage and length: 20-20-30-30-40-40. I experienced very minimal gyno on those cycles, slightly puffy nips but no irritation. It appears to have vanished almost entirely.

My starting stats: 6'5" 235lbs

2 1/2 weeks into cycle: 242 lbs and noticeably stronger and much leaner.

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
I am running the stack with great results so far. I am taking the Spawn 1 pill 3x per day, 2 pills of arimevol (1@ dinner, 1@bedtime), and 3 USP Powerfull at bedtime and 2 in the morning. I am also using the Whey Protien, Waxy Maize, NO2 Black, Opti-Men Multi Vitamins, and NOXplode. In the past I run 3 Superdrol clone cycles and a cycle of the original Halodrol, not the liquigel crap. The pumps and stregth gains with the Spawn/Arim far surpass that of either Superdrol or Halodrol. My superdrol/HD cycles were identical ito this one in regards to other supplements taken. The SD cycles were rather heavey in dosage and length: 20-20-30-30-40-40. I experienced very minimal gyno on those cycles, slightly puffy nips but no irritation. It appears to have vanished almost entirely.

My starting stats: 6'5" 235lbs

2 1/2 weeks into cycle: 242 lbs and noticeably stronger and much leaner.
Nice. I just finished my cycle and I'm down 5 lbs. I wanted it that way. Vascularity up, muscle definition up and BF went WAY down. I was also sick the last week so dropped weight that way too.

TheFonz

Awards
At 5'8 and 182 (10% bf) ...did havoc a year ago.....should I take 2 or 3 spawn a day?