• First Up Vote
So you guys are suggesting to just run them straight through and then pct

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance of a Dienolone Transdermal like Dienazone to be released?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so would there not be a drop off / decrease in test and other hormones tho once switching from hard to lean?
Tough to answer this. It's like going from shut down to less shut down??? I don't know, blood work tells that story accurately over my bro-science assumptions. The best way to look at it is you'll be suppressed the duration of the cycle, run a proper pct after.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tough to answer this. It's like going from shut down to less shut down??? I don't know, blood work tells that story accurately over my bro-science assumptions. The best way to look at it is you'll be suppressed the duration of the cycle, run a proper pct after.
As long as there's enough exogenous then idc lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Ok so would there not be a drop off / decrease in test and other hormones tho once switching from hard to lean?
I always prefer to overlap compounds for at least a week or more when bridging into another compoud. It just allows the second compound time to saturate in your system and 'kick in' before the first compound completely clears your system. If the second half of the cycle involves a fast-acting substance (like Trestolone), the overlap isn't as necessary. For my current run I bridged from LGD to Trest/Pmag and I did not do an overlap. The Trest kicked in by the end of the 1st week so I was good to go.

Having said that, I don't think running them straight up (wihout an overlap) is the end of the world but the overlap will help to lessen the lull one might experience when bridging between compounds that have a longer 'kick in' time.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always prefer to overlap compounds for at least a week or more when bridging into another compoud. It just allows the second compound time to saturate in your system and 'kick in' before the first compound completely clears your system. If the second half of the cycle involves a fast-acting substance (like Trestolone), the overlap isn't as necessary. For my current run I bridged from LGD to Trest/Pmag and I did not do an overlap. The Trest kicked in by the end of the 1st week so I was good to go.

Having said that, I don't think running them straight up (wihout an overlap) is the end of the world but the overlap will help to lessen the lull one might experience when bridging between compounds that have a longer 'kick in' time.
Good thought, will definitely put that in my plan. I just want to make sure I time it right to peak in July and mid August for Beach season where I live (which is luckily only that long)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Website is live fellas. Code: SPARTA15 is good through 3/7 for 15% off.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Picking up 1 Cerberus 2 Hard and 1 Lean. Looking forward to your other releases.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any possibility of gyno with 2-andro? I can't find much information about it...

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas if Delta 2 has as much of an effect on heart enlargement like phera did/does? I thought I recalled that being a more worrisome side of that compound (more so than other anabolics), curious if the conversion to an unmethylated version has any similar effect.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any ideas if Delta 2 has as much of an effect on heart enlargement like phera did/does? I thought I recalled that being a more worrisome side of that compound (more so than other anabolics), curious if the conversion to an unmethylated version has any similar effect.
It's extremely similar, in regards to effects. That's why a good comparison of the Delta-2 would be a non-methylated phera plex.

No evidence suggests heart issues. Considering the Q ratios of Madol and Methyldienolone being most closely related it seems Delta-2 would be most close in strength to 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione ("tren").

Pat Arnold claims that 300mgs of Delta-2 will be equivelent to about 25-50mg of 17-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol AKA Protomax/Protodrol. Considering the max dose of Protomax is about 75mg for 4 weeks as per IBE's recommendation, the max dose of Delta-2 is 400mg for up to 8 weeks as per manufacturer's recommendation, will definitely yield some damn good results. Previous logs seemed to yield some pretty good results with minimal sides within the four week time span.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
any particular reason you don't refer to Androsterone as such on Spartan Hard, but do on the others?
I'm going to bump this because I think it needs to be addressed. This product states the inclusion of esterified androsterone and the others have non-esterified androsterone. Androsterone itself is not something that is easy to come by. Can you provide proof that what is labeled as androsterone is not epiandrosterone?

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to bump this because I think it needs to be addressed. This product states the inclusion of esterified androsterone and the others have non-esterified androsterone. Androsterone itself is not something that is easy to come by. Can you provide proof that what is labeled as androsterone is not epiandrosterone?
http://spartanutrition.com/lab-tests/

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I just don't understand why esterified androsterone in one product and not the others.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
It's extremely similar, in regards to effects. That's why a good comparison of the Delta-2 would be a non-methylated phera plex.

No evidence suggests heart issues. Considering the Q ratios of Madol and Methyldienolone being most closely related it seems Delta-2 would be most close in strength to 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione ("tren").

Pat Arnold claims that 300mgs of Delta-2 will be equivelent to about 25-50mg of 17-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol AKA Protomax/Protodrol. Considering the max dose of Protomax is about 75mg for 4 weeks as per IBE's recommendation, the max dose of Delta-2 is 400mg for up to 8 weeks as per manufacturer's recommendation, will definitely yield some damn good results. Previous logs seemed to yield some pretty good results with minimal sides within the four week time span.
I'm sorry but I don't understand. "It's extremely similar, in regards to effects." Is heart enlargement a concern as with phera??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't understand why esterified androsterone in one product and not the others.
Its what we felt best fit the products and we were able to source both versions. No reason to include the same ingredients in every stack, variety is the spice of life ( or something like that ) all lab tests are available in the link posted above.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry but I don't understand. "It's extremely similar, in regards to effects." Is heart enlargement a concern as with phera??
Similar positive effects with no evidence of any heart enlargement. Strength was compared to the tren ph which is very impressive imo. I look to run spartan hard myself here real soon!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody in here pick up any Spartan Hard? Excited to hear some feedback!!

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
My package from PHW just arrived yesterday! But I won't be running until mid-May... Maybe sooner but I'm waiting on Sparta's OCT and PCT before I even think about cracking open the bottle. Have the Clomid at least, haha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My package from PHW just arrived yesterday! But I won't be running until mid-May... Maybe sooner but I'm waiting on Sparta's OCT and PCT before I even think about cracking open the bottle. Have the Clomid at least, haha.
Awesome!!

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Yes!
I'm very curious on this as well.
I looking for a upcoming cycle for athletic performance (no BB stuff... ;)) and this could be a good one for that.

RED Bull 86

Awards
Would love to get my hands on 8weeks worth of Hard do you guys ship to South Africa?

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
So a combo of Lean and Hard would be a good way to go for an 8 week run. I did Lean 3 months ago and it was gr8 lost 4K mainly I'm fat and the effect was dramatic in the appearance. My training is mainly cardio (swimming and cycling) and Lean fit gr8 into that. What would be the recommended protocol in that case with OCT and PCT? Or would be better off just doing another Lean run but a bit stronger (dosed higher)?

RED Bull 86

Awards
Lean and Hard would be very synergistic and compliment each other well just remember it is 5 compounds.

PCT would definitely be at least 4 weeks of a SERM Nolvadex or Clomid.
After mildly suppressive cycles like Lean and Hard would be I normally run 2weeks Clomid followed by 4 Nolvadex.
I rather over do PCT than risk sliding back due to improper PCT and being suppressed.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Any feedback for dosage on this one yet?
I'm thinking 3-4 caps a day should be quite good...

Jlarge33

Jlarge33

Awards
Thinking about running 1 bottle of mass starting in November and then running lean into hard in the spring. Thoughts?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thinking about running 1 bottle of mass starting in November and then running lean into hard in the spring. Thoughts?
That's a perfect setup for some size now and cuts later!

Jlarge33

Jlarge33

Awards
Ordered the ultimate stack, an extra mass, and pct and only the ultimate stack came. No returned emails or fb messages yet either....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ordered the ultimate stack, an extra mass, and pct and only the ultimate stack came. No returned emails or fb messages yet either....
Send me a pm with your order number and info

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up 2 bottles of Hard and 2 bottles of EpiMax. Was gonna run Hard alongside OLs Triumph (pH) for about 7 weeks. Looking something like this...

Hard
2 caps/day (30 days)
3 caps/day (20 days)
Triumph
3 caps/day (50 days)

Might work im some extra EpiMax but not sure. Have done a few ph cycles in past. Any comments or suggestions???

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just picked up 2 bottles of Hard and 2 bottles of EpiMax. Was gonna run Hard alongside OLs Triumph (pH) for about 7 weeks. Looking something like this...

Hard
2 caps/day (30 days)
3 caps/day (20 days)
Triumph
3 caps/day (50 days)

Might work im some extra EpiMax but not sure. Have done a few ph cycles in past. Any comments or suggestions???
Man that combo will have you dry and hard as a rock...

Adding epimax would def work with those two but I dunno how much more. Cost:benefit is a total question mark imo

Assuming you've got all your supports and pct lined up, I'd say it's good to go

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established

Adding epimax would def work with those two but I dunno how much more. Cost:benefit is a total question mark imo

Yea maybe I'll just hold off on the epimax or save for the last 2-3 weeks and only add a cap or 2 tops. Running OL arimacare during as support alongside staples (fish oil multi etc) and gonna PCT w Spartan PCT, ralox and torem. (Battling a little stubborn gyno from another cycle a few months ago only reason I'm including the ralox) and black Lion exotherm and folli 2.0

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Hard
2 caps/day (30 days)
3 caps/day (20 days)
Triumph
3 caps/day (50 days)

Yea maybe I'll just hold off on the epimax or save for the last 2-3 weeks and only add a cap or 2 tops. Running OL arimacare during as support alongside staples (fish oil multi etc) and gonna PCT w Spartan PCT, ralox and torem. (Battling a little stubborn gyno from another cycle a few months ago only reason I'm including the ralox) and black Lion exotherm and folli 2.0
Personally wouldn't add the epimax in along with that stack, you're gonna be hella dry with what you've already got and epimax would only add to that. Your joints might suffer.
I like to add epiandro into wetter cycles to help stave off excessive bloat and also it makes me strong as hell.
Also you could try running the ralox alongside your cycle instead of PCT, and I bet the combination of that plus those dry compounds you're running will demolish that gyno! I had the same issue and added ralox in with my cycle while switching from wet compounds to dry, and it virtually disappeared!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Personally wouldn't add the epimax in along with that stack, you're gonna be hella dry with what you've already got and epimax would only add to that. Your joints might suffer.
I like to add epiandro into wetter cycles to help stave off excessive bloat and also it makes me strong as hell.
Also you could try running the ralox alongside your cycle instead of PCT, and I bet the combination of that plus those dry compounds you're running will demolish that gyno! I had the same issue and added ralox in with my cycle while switching from wet compounds to dry, and it virtually disappeared!
Yea I was just kind getting that to hold on to but king of thought f it and add it but you're def right. And I didn't think I could run the ralox bc it would kill libido but I guess I'll run at 30mg/day for extended time instead of higher dose for shorter. Great suggestions, thanks brotha!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For everyone of you guys that ran this, how was your results?