Sparta Nutrition and Stack3d Pro SALE

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How soooooooooon?!
We are aiming for Thursday based on the time line the manufacturer has given us. Trying to talk the boss into a 25% off Sale to kick this party off with :)

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I am very impressed with kraken new formula and looking forward, been mixing preworkouts and Raws to achieve that low caffeine/high nootropic stim effect. I only wish it had ALCAR onboard...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very impressed with kraken new formula and looking forward, been mixing preworkouts and Raws to achieve that low caffeine/high nootropic stim effect. I only wish it had ALCAR onboard...
I serving is already 15.5 grams so not really any more room to fit in anything else! Alcar is a solid addition though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I serving is already 15.5 grams so not really any more room to fit in anything else! Alcar is a solid addition though
And an easy/cheap bulk to do yourself. A good option.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
We are aiming for Thursday based on the time line the manufacturer has given us. Trying to talk the boss into a 25% off Sale to kick this party off with :)
Setting count down clock now!! are the V2's of the current products like Lean going to ready then as well?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Setting count down clock now!! are the V2's of the current products like Lean going to ready then as well?
That is the plan!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started an 8-12 week cut this week... so Lean is going to fit in very nicely!!!
Lean has been completely redone, I think you will be happy with what we have lined up for it. In fact, all of the v2 supps are completely redesigned to be even better than before!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Lean has been completely redone, I think you will be happy with what we have lined up for it. In fact, all of the v2 supps are completely redesigned to be even better than before!
Awesome.. are you able to say what exactly has been changed?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome.. are you able to say what exactly has been changed?
Not yet, going to let the suspense build just a little bit longer...

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

Atl7391

Awards
Right? I been waiting for a minute. Ran Cerberus for 8 weeks. Kept all the gains with the Trojan pct.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We agree! Clinical/optimal dosages on every ingredient, above and beyond with the Eria + DMHA, and moderate caffeine dosage to let the stims truly hit without a caffeine crash.
Yeah wish more servings. I do know preworkouts normally one of the bigger markups in supplement industry. I'll pick some up to try looking forward to it.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also hoping nutraplanet will be the board sponsor dropping kraken.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright just peeped the new profile. Was very bummed about the loss of DMAA and caffeine only being 200mg BUT going to take a shot and see if the EJ & DMHA can make up the difference to deliver a similarly powerful experience.

With Powermax XT containing Yohimbe I've never gotten to try EJ. I have no f'ing clue why people keep putting Y in anything other than a fat burner or libido product...

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright just peeped the new profile. Was very bummed about the loss of DMAA and caffeine only being 200mg BUT going to take a shot and see if the EJ & DMHA can make up the difference to deliver a similarly powerful experience.

With Powermax XT containing Yohimbe I've never gotten to try EJ. I have no f'ing clue why people keep putting Y in anything other than a fat burner or libido product...
Trust me, Kraken goes toe to toe against any DMAA product you'll find, if not better. If you don't like your tub, it's on me free. It's that good.

Caffeine is good, yes, and we wouldn't have had an issue including a higher dosage however it would just cause a huge headache with the incredibly high dosage of DMHA and Eria Jarensis. Not to forget 16,667% of B12 to give stim free energy.

To quote Priceplow on Kraken, “Don’t let the powerful combination of stims fool you into thinking Kraken is just another cheap stim bomb, in reality, it’s one of the best dosed, and well rounded formulas we’ve ever seen. End of story.”

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When can I get my hands on some Kraken? <-- Throws money at the screen.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup. Lots to like in the formula. Guess I'm not going to get lucky cause np has something I want at it and I wanna pick up Kraken. Death by shipping lol

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
When can I get my hands on some Kraken? <-- Throws money at the screen.
Pre-sale goes live this Thursday along with all our V2 products that are completely re-formulated.

Sign up to our newsletter to stay in tuned. We're about to redefine the Prohormone/Andro game.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup. Lots to like in the formula. Guess I'm not going to get lucky cause np has something I want at it and I wanna pick up Kraken. Death by shipping lol
Free shipping @ Sparta directly.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Seriously @ them haha, best way for a vendor to get a product is for them to know there's demand!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uhm... can't find it on the site...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trust me, Kraken goes toe to toe against any DMAA product you'll find, if not better. If you don't like your tub, it's on me free. It's that good.
Sounds like pretty good incentive to pull the trigger!
NutraPlanet15 are we going to be seeing Sparta Nutrition at NP anytime soon?? Would be excellent if they were around in time for the Black Friday sales, especially with all these new products coming out.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mmmmm Black Friday, and Cyber-Monday- Should be some great deals to be had all around and I'm working on a major cycle build out for Feb-April It's going to be -(-epic)!!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Tick Tock tick tock.. :head: One more day!!!!!!!!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm Sparta nutrition Kraken sale on the website I r excited!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Kraken and lean V2 are in my cart and ready to go!!! just have to get that discount live.. !!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thank you!!!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be ordering some tomorrow!

What flavor y'all going for?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually like this formula better. I am no noob when it comes to stims, but I had no intention on touching the previously planned version. I will be purchasing the new modified version though.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I actually like this formula better. I am no noob when it comes to stims, but I had no intention on touching the previously planned version. I will be purchasing the new modified version though.
Balance > OD Stim

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are even slightly stim sensitive then start with half a serving! I'm a stimulating junkie and a whole scoop of this lit me up for hours.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you are even slightly stim sensitive then start with half a serving! I'm a stimulating junkie and a whole scoop of this lit me up for hours.
Agreed. PLEASE start with half a scoop. No BS, a full scoop is extremely strong.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe 3/4 scoop :). I've not used dmha a lot. Only sample of game day.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe 3/4 scoop :). I've not used dmha a lot. Only sample of game day.
That's my plan too. Actually who am I kidding I will probably go 1 full scoop right outta the gate lol