Sparta needs 9 loggers for our 3 new products! GTFIH!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
These should be going out to log winners on Tuesday, have been waiting on products to be delivered to us so we can ship out. Appreciate everyone's patience!
Awesome news, I've been watching the mailbox hardcore.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
yates84 how am I gonna find these logs? Will the links be posted here? Advance apology...I read the first page and skipped to 12 (if the answer is already in here)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yates84 how am I gonna find these logs? Will the links be posted here? Advance apology...I read the first page and skipped to 12 (if the answer is already in here)
Hopefully guys will post, but if you're looking for a particular one, just let us know and we can direct you to it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, everyone should link their logs in this thread! Oh, by the way....everyone please link their logs in this thread!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as I get to be the head, I'm all in haha
You have either got to want to be the head or hope you are the tail if not. Head gets real food and the last guy ends up eating less shidoobie!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I was waiting on the product before I start my log. Looks that plan might just get me left behind!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Greetings Spartans and All! I am eagerly awaiting your product. How are things going in regards to shipping? I'm amped to try this product. ANDROMAX!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings Spartans and All! I am eagerly awaiting your product. How are things going in regards to shipping? I'm amped to try this product. ANDROMAX!!
Sorry for the delay but these should be shipping tomorrow! Manufacturing took a little more time than anticipated...

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Sorry for the delay but these should be shipping tomorrow! Manufacturing took a little more time than anticipated...
Do you know where these are shipping from? (Just trying to estimate how long it will take to get to me.)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know where these are shipping from? (Just trying to estimate how long it will take to get to me.)
New Jersey

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are shipping tomorrow for sure! Sorry for the delay, guys.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in no hurry. Thanks for the heads up yates84 we are all patient and grateful

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep! Log and update much appreciated!

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Would love to Log EpiMax
My big five o is coming up and what better way to celebrate than to shred up ?!?!

Would post before and after picks..lifting and cardio routines....mention of anything the compound is making me feel either physical or psychological. Anything you guys would prefer could be easily included

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to Log EpiMax
My big five o is coming up and what better way to celebrate than to shred up ?!?!

Would post before and after picks..lifting and cardio routines....mention of anything the compound is making me feel either physical or psychological. Anything you guys would prefer could be easily included
Loggers have already been picked but I appreciate your interest brother!

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to logs...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone should see their bottles in their mailboxes very soon! Keep an eye out guys

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm jealous! Nothing here yet...
Shouldn't be no later than Thursday. If not then pm me and I will track it bro. I'm ready to see these gains!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Have fun all the people who were selected! Make some gains!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Everyone should see their bottles in their mailboxes very soon! Keep an eye out guys
Awesome! Thank you, so pumped to log this!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Anybody get theirs yet? Just curious, nothing on my end yet.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Mine came!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
via usps, ups or fedex? ups or fedex means ill still have a shot at today. usps means tomorrow I guess.
I believe just USPS, I'll double check package when I get home.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usps is delivering them guys

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Got mine!!
Log will go up tonight. Will start stack tomorrow.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards

Got mine as well! So excited to kick this off tomorrow. That first cycle excitement is in full force. Probably won't be able to sleep tonight just thinking about it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Hey boss mind tracking mine down? I just checked my porch and it's not here yet.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nvm I got the bottle but I thought it was supposed to be 2? Either way thanks and I'll get my log up later.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nvm I got the bottle but I thought it was supposed to be 2? Either way thanks and I'll get my log up later.

Only 1 person picked per product got two , I just got my Hercules too just one bottle but a bottle of gains lol