Sparta is at it again! Logging opps for hercules! GTFIH!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I think I'm more excited about this than epicurus

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I come close to the standard logging requirements, but would be very interested in running this product. I'm only taking protein and creatine at the moment so I don't have any interacting supplements.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if I come close to the standard logging requirements, but would be very interested in running this product. I'm only taking protein and creatine at the moment so I don't have any interacting supplements.
You're a little short of the logging requirements but I really appreciate your interest! Stick around the forum and join in the discussion, before long you will have a higher post count and we will know who you are and what you're about. Once you form a solid reputation you will be able to jump on any of these opportunities that are available. An unsponsored log is a great way to let us all know about you bro.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
You're a little short of the logging requirements but I really appreciate your interest! Stick around the forum and join in the discussion, before long you will have a higher post count and we will know who you are and what you're about. Once you form a solid reputation you will be able to jump on any of these opportunities that are available. An unsponsored log is a great way to let us all know about you bro.
Thanks for the advice

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to Run a Log on this, a two bottle log would be no problem ... Please place my name in that hat of yours !!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in logging and testing Hercules for Sparta Nutrition - been impressed with reviews of the brand so I figure this would be the best way to give Lax another chance. I've used multiple bottles of OL's td and caps, as well as Primeval's caps, but wasn't nearly impressed with Laxogenin as with -epi products (which have always been more effective for me at a similar cost).

I am willing to log either one or multiple bottles. Will be used in conjunction with my normal CL supps like OT, Oximega, Green Mag, White Flood, Purple Wraath, etc. No new supps would be introduced and training should stay fairly consistent. Will likely be doing a fun powerlifting meet at end of August, probably bench-only or push-pull as my squat and deadlift aren't quite back on track since I've been rehabbing my discs since March.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to keep this going for a few more days so let's get some more apps!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
As if I wasnt in suspense for the epi log... yates84

fakeazzrock

Awards
would love the opportunity. don't know what you wanna know to be considered.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
would love the opportunity. don't know what you wanna know to be considered.
Tell them why you'd be a good logger! What kind of training will you be doing, what are your goals, eating to gain or lose, why you should get to log Hercules, have you done reviews before on AM you can link, etc

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm interested In logging this through pct, if it's possible!
Coming off test e npp and winny real soon.

Will run along side Nolva/clomid. As well as .5mg prami
If it's possible I'm in!

Meet all reqs for sure! yates84

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving all these apps! Keep em coming!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I'll throw my name in the hat and give you a fair, honest and consistent log. Currently, I am on zero supplements, so this will be very fresh. Wondering how this will assist with the tendinitis in my knee and elbow, hopefully, we'll see? I meet the requirements and look forward to the opportunity if selected.

Why I would be a good logger? Not running anything right now so this should be a fresh reset. I'll be honest and consistent with my posts. 46 year old so that'll make it interesting.

Training? Free weights and moderate cardio. I like to mix it up sometimes with a little HIIT.

Diet? Higher protein and lower carbs.

Goals? Tighten up and get stronger. A little more size wouldn't be bad.

Thanks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I'll throw my name in the hat and give you a fair, honest and consistent log. Currently, I am on zero supplements, so this will be very fresh. Wondering how this will assist with the tendinitis in my knee and elbow, hopefully, we'll see? I meet the requirements and look forward to the opportunity if selected.
I'm wondering how it would help that as well, thanks for your interest bro.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I would log the **** out of that, for Arnold!

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Why I would be a good logger? Not running anything right now so this should be a fresh reset. I'll be honest and consistent with my posts. 46 year old so that'll make it interesting.

Training? Free weights and moderate cardio. I like to mix it up sometimes with a little HIIT.

Diet? Higher protein and lower carbs.

Goals? Tighten up and get stronger. A little more size wouldn't be bad.

Thanks.
Perfect app! Thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 How would this be on a cut...?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 How would this be on a cut...?
I think it would be beneficial no matter what your goals are, should be able to help during a cut, bulk, or even a maintenance period.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
So the moment has come

SPARTA WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE Hyde vujade Alpha1agreda AS OUR WINNERS!
pm yates84 with your information and we'll get those products out to everyone asap. For those who didn't win stick around for more new releases by subscribing to our Sparta nutrition sub forum . Congrats again and stay Spartan!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys !!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
So the moment has come

SPARTA WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE Hyde vujade Alpha1agreda AS OUR WINNERS!
pm yates84 with your information and we'll get those products out to everyone asap. For those who didn't win stick around for more new releases by subscribing to our Sparta nutrition sub forum . Congrats again and stay Spartan!
Alpha!!! Yeah buddy!!! WTG!

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Def not the most laxo in one products there's ones with 50-100 mgs per cap

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah thanks everybody! This is awesome to see as soon as I got out of work!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
And on top of that Sparta makes good **** regardless.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Also other guys may not be using tetrasorb

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
And may not have that amount of tablets per dose.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to nominate myself to be a SN rep lol I know this stuff like the back of my hand :p

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
With less per cap but more per bottle though, it can be more evenly dosed if your that type of guy.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'd like to dose it at 500 mgs a day because that's when it should be like var.. if it ever will be anything like it anyways

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I'd like to dose it at 500 mgs a day because that's when it should be like var.. if it ever will be anything like it anyways
Never have ran var, but I dosed at 200mg/day and loved the results for a natty product. Realized I was a bit more hungry, slightly better pumps, and some noticeable size. Can't imagine 500.. don't tempt me lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will never be comparable to var even at a gram a day. You're going good to reach a point of diminishing returns not to mention this is a natty supp and var is a steroid. I would never lead anyone to that conclusion.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow..! I don't know what to say..? Thanks yates84 Joedoubledose Dma378 SpartaNutrition

I don't think I even finished my application ;)

Congrats to my fellow loggers as well.... Hyde Alpha1agreda

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
So let's see someone do 2 grams for 3 months sub lingual then we can see if his worth the money Lmfao

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Bought laxogen the transdermal one and got your allergic to it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Wow..! I don't know what to say..? Thanks yates84 Joedoubledose Dma378 SpartaNutrition

Congrats to you fellas as well! Tag me in your logs if you'd like!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Wtf?!! I get no love!

See if I vouch for you ever again ;)