Soy granules and cut!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I'm in a cut period, low calorie diet, I'm about 50gr of fat a day, day on, and about 70gr in the day off.

I wanted to use as a source of fat, soy lecithin!

I have used in the past, in bulk periods, a high calorie diet, and I can only say positive things: greater strength, muscle fullness.

In the cut period, I have never tried it, I'm afraid it's too blooming my abdomen. Does anyone have feedback about it?
It would be great to have more strength now that I'm with low calories ... plus a more muscular fullness would be the top ... but I'm afraid I swallow only extracellular water ... so it would give me an ugly, swollen, and flat effect!

Tell me!

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
I'm using Tr1umph while cutting and it's great

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soy granules made me bloat....so if your ok with ithat, may help keep the strength...id just drop it before you need to look the leanest to get the bloat off

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Soy granules made me bloat....so if your ok with ithat, may help keep the strength...id just drop it before you need to look the leanest to get the bloat off
Tell me a little, products like MPA PHARMA GRADE, according to you can give full effect?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell me a little, products like MPA PHARMA GRADE, according to you can give full effect?
I've use the fearns granules and tr1umph....the granules gave me bloat...tr1umph didn't give me bloat

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fearns at 9 bucks a bottle is a sweet deal.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used them while cutting. They helped with muscle fullness when muscle fullness is hard to come by due to not much carbs. Just make sure you account for the calories, and they do increase appetite a bit so that's a little tough cutting.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Natty supps are not going to make you noticeably bloat if you have everything else in check....

I used to think I needed to drop this or that supplement because it was bloating me and preventing me from getting shredded. Now I have realized that I just simply wasn't low enough bodyfat and was not doing what it takes diet and training wise to truly get down to single digit body fat levels. Don't let your mind play tricks on you

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty supps are not going to make you noticeably bloat if you have everything else in check....

I used to think I needed to drop this or that supplement because it was bloating me and preventing me from getting shredded. Now I have realized that I just simply wasn't low enough bodyfat and was not doing what it takes diet and training wise to truly get down to single digit body fat levels. Don't let your mind play tricks on you
That's not true at all....when your stomach becomes distended when you use the product and goes away once you stop using the product...or when your bloating in the face and no where else....it could be the product

People report when they start gdas that they bloat a bit...it goes away after they continue to use...it happens

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
That's not true at all....when your stomach becomes distended when you use the product and goes away once you stop using the product...or when your bloating in the face and no where else....it could be the product

People report when they start gdas that they bloat a bit...it goes away after they continue to use...it happens
PA will not make you look bloated of you are 8% or under. It's all in your head

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA will not make you look bloated of you are 8% or under. It's all in your head
No....body fat has no correlation on if you bloat from a product or not.....your confusing bloat with just being fat

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the hunger that goes along with some of the natty anabolics causes me to eat more volume even in an isocaloric situation. This causes my gut to distend for a few days. I can see the abs plain as day, but man it's like ninja turtles down there until I can lower the food volume and do some vacuums.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Swelling, is extracellular, or intracellular? Regardless of whether you are lean, under 10% fat or not!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm using Tr1umph while cutting and it's great
Agreed. Triumph would be a good one to run on a cut and i've ran in multiple times in the past would cutting.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Swelling, is extracellular, or intracellular? Regardless of whether you are lean, under 10% fat or not!
UP :D ... I tried Tr1umph during bulk, and I liked it, muscle fullness, strength.

Now I'm in a cut-off period, with abdominal eyesight ... I'm afraid to use Tr1umph, which makes my abdominal ...

what are you saying?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soy lecithin makes fat cells very sensitive to growth, I would personally avoid...

is there one piece of data that shows any type of increase of any anabolic markers? Jacob Wilson's data is not reliable (worthless) and its not on soy lecithin,

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the hunger that goes along with some of the natty anabolics causes me to eat more volume even in an isocaloric situation. This causes my gut to distend for a few days. I can see the abs plain as day, but man it's like ninja turtles down there until I can lower the food volume and do some vacuums.
or your fat cells signaling...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
soy lecithin makes fat cells very sensitive to growth, I would personally avoid...

is there one piece of data that shows any type of increase of any anabolic markers? Jacob Wilson's data is not reliable (worthless) and its not on soy lecithin,
Soya lecithin ... and with regard to PA?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The last time I checked, there are 3 studies on PA showing that it is beneficial for increasing strength/LBM. Two of them seem to be "Wilson studies," in that his name there, even if it's not the first or even second name. The third study does not seem to involve Wilson:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3506449/
although this was mentioned:
MP and RJ have been named as inventors on pending patents by Chemi Nutra. MP and RJ are independent paid consultants to Chemi Nutra. All other authors declare that they have no competing interests.
It seems that all three of the studies do involve Chemi Nutra in some way, although that isn't really inherently something that "disproves" the studies, or makes them invalid/worthless.

There are also two studies I'm aware of that concluded PA didn't really work, but one study only used I think 250-375mg PA, which isn't really surprising that 1/3-1/2 of the "normal" dose didn't really do anything, and the other study using 750mg PA had a pretty low training volume, but that doesn't mean it's not a valid/useful study either.

I have links/quotes/discussions/graphs/comparisons/etc of the studies back in the huge PA thread on/around this page:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/243179-im-phosphatidic-acid-119.html

Also, lecithin granules DO have significant PA content, so it's a very safe bet that you're getting 4-7% PA from de-oiled lecithin granules, meaning that 18.75g (or ~2.5 tbsp), lecithin granules would give you 750-1300 mg PA or so. Of course, timing/peaks/etc may be changed a bit going with a less concentrated source of PA like the granules, but what do you think Mediator is at the end of the day?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some more interesting reading:
Given that PA is hydrolyzed before absorption by the intestinal mucosa, after which it is re-esterified with fatty acids in the enterocytes, the fatty acid composition of the meal with which PA is taken might influence its efficacy. However, no research has evaluated this to date and it would be interesting to see if and to what extent the fatty acid composition of simultaneous meal ingestion would influence the fatty acid composition of PA reaching the bloodstream and its pharmacokinetics. Given that some research suggests that PA species containing one or two unsaturated fatty acid chains are more effective than saturated PA species in activating mTORC1, this would be of high interest.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5294693/