Sore nips, do what

10tonbrick

Awards
I'm just started week 4 of Hdrol 100mg Ed. Nips starting to get a bit sore at random times.

I have tamox, clomid and exemestane on hand.

Not sure why nips are acting up on hdrol, maybe 10mg tamox Ed? Or 6-12mg exe?

Thanks

10tonbrick

Awards
This is for a friend btw, not that it matters or change anything

rphash49

Awards
This is for a friend btw, not that it matters or change anything
^ sure it is lmao! Are they sore because you can't stop touching your nips?..... Oh sorry I forgot it wasn't you let me re-phrase.... Are your "friends" nips sore because you can't stop touching them. Advice- stop touching your friends nips and see if the soreness goes away.

rphash49

Awards
Sore doesn't equal gyno. Gyno usually means pain from a lump under your nip. If high e2 symptoms arise you can dose the Nolva 20mg till symptoms are gone. I've never used exe but letro can be used on cycle but with the sides I would only use if high e2 symptoms arise. Start letro at .5 and slowly raise dose till symptoms are gone and then drop back down to .5

Oh shight I just noticed my nips are a little sore. Oh Nevermind it went away once I stopped pinching them.

10tonbrick

Awards
He's not touching them for that reason, still says they are not feeling normal

He's also got some gyno from a previous poorly done cycle as a teen ( know each other for a while). That's why there is more concern than usual

Thanks

macdady

macdady

Awards
Aromasin is a nice one because it is "suicidal" therefore you will not get estrogen rebound from it. Chances are you... sorry your friend lol don't need Petri yet. The 49er is right on with the dosing of Petri though, maybe even start at .25 just be careful not to destroy your estrogen because you will hinder gains and cause possible libido problems (for example lack of desire or good ole limp dick if I'm not mistaken) try 25mgs exe ED for a bit before whipping out the big guns with letro lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Damn it... letro not Petri lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Sometimes I don't understand what my phones auto correct is thinking lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Sometimes I don't understand what my phones auto correct is thinking lol
My favorite is when the droid autofills for me when i want "or" but i hit "og" instead and it fills ogre of all things lol...one time i missed it and sent my sister a message with ogre in it randomly lmfao

macdady

macdady

Awards
My favorite is when the droid autofills for me when i want "or" but i hit "og" instead and it fills ogre of all things lol...one time i missed it and sent my sister a message with ogre in it randomly lmfao
Lucky for me I've yet to be a victim of a catastrophic auto correct lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Lucky for me I've yet to be a victim of a catastrophic auto correct lol
Here = hete by accident 90% of the time on the upright keyboard....ends up filling heterosexual ....i kid you not.

FranARG

Awards
Tell your friend to gently but firmly squeeze his nipple. If a olily liquid comes out, then 0.25 Caber E3D will get the job done.

EDIT: He can ramp it up to .50 with no problems at all.

Rico Suave

Awards
Tell your friend to gently but firmly squeeze his nipple. If a olily liquid comes out, then 0.25 Caber E3D will get the job done.

EDIT: He can ramp it up to .50 with no problems at all.
i squeezed it for him lmao, nothing

he did 25mg exemestane today

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
He's not touching them for that reason, still says they are not feeling normal

He's also got some gyno from a previous poorly done cycle as a teen ( know each other for a while). That's why there is more concern than usual

Thanks
You will prob have to use your mouth in order to really know if there is a prob. You know kinda like a snake bite.

Rico Suave

Awards
You will prob have to use your mouth in order to really know if there is a prob. You know kinda like a snake bite.
thanks for the tip, ill give it a try and report back with my findings

macdady

macdady

Awards
i squeezed it for him lmao, nothing

he did 25mg exemestane today
If you would just admit that we aren't talking about a friends here you could avoid having the humiliation of everyone here says you sucked on your friends man titty! Hahaha... also I agree, pics of it didn't happen. Or if you prefer TOGTFO haha

Rico Suave

Awards
i thought everyone figured it was mostly a joke....lmao

or maybe we just really close friends!

macdady

macdady

Awards
i thought everyone figured it was mostly a joke....lmao

or maybe we just really close friends!
Haha didn't notice it wasn't OP... ain't nothing wrong with that, I'll probably regret telling this story but once a bunch of friends of mine were camping and we all got really drunk and I ended up sucking on my buddies toe hahaha

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey do you know the dif between a bj and camping? If not do you want to go camping!?

10tonbrick

Awards
Lmfao this is gettin outta control

No one is touching anyone's nips round here, it's for the lulz haha

Rico Suave

Awards
Haha didn't notice it wasn't OP... ain't nothing wrong with that, I'll probably regret telling this story but once a bunch of friends of mine were camping and we all got really drunk and I ended up sucking on my buddies toe hahaha
hahah o man!! thats bad

Hey do you know the dif between a bj and camping? If not do you want to go camping!?
lmao...only if you got gyno...

macdady

macdady

Awards
Well in that case.... Pics on the way, come here Rico !!!

Haha ok jk jk
Ooooooh no its do or die now lol we need pics of you sucking on someone's nipples now

macdady

macdady

Awards
Right off the tracks into the ditch. What did op expect?
Haha I just remembered a song that OP could play as he gets the snake venom out of his friends boob...ready for it?

"**** the pain away" by Peaches
Give it a listen but I'd August a low volume if there is a sensitive ear near you lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Stupid stars.... f.u.c.k the pain away

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice! I think i missed that andy griffith episode.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The song sux, but i would prob give her what she wants. At least once. Haha

macdady

macdady

Awards
The song sux, but i would prob give her what she wants. At least once. Haha
Oh lord the song is terrible but this conversation just made the lyrics pop up in my head lol

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Perfect. Where are the nipple queens anyway? Maybe taking action pics? Lmao