Sopharma Tribestan

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Tribulus never really did anything for me even when my levels were low. I doubt a transdermal would make much of a difference, however, I could be proven wrong...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ever tried Sopharma Tribestan?
Yes and its good one. You will get about 45% protodioscin and solid dose of protogracillin. Good libido, mood, energy

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tribulus never really did anything for me even when my levels were low. I doubt a transdermal would make much of a difference, however, I could be proven wrong...
Which one did you try?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
That's what I keep hearing.. Today is my first time ever hearing about it! I hear it's expensive though.. But an old guy at the gym said its been around for years!! And work like no other. Like 50 bucks for 3 weeks worth. Lol rich man testbooster.....

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Lol... I think I'm going to order some and see what's up!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol... I think I'm going to order some and see what's up!!!!
TA would be better choice for T levels +++ but good tribulus with high% of protodioscin can give you nice libido

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cant believe this stuff is still around.. but in some power lifting circles I guess is the bread and butter clientele. you never hear about this in body building rags or forums any more.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just the fact that like danes said it doesn't really raise test... at least directly.. and most BBers want instant gratification and a sup that has the ability to directly raise test or free test.. even though there are not many choices. if I recall I think this stuff raises LH ??

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
That's what I keep hearing.. Today is my first time ever hearing about it! I hear it's expensive though.. But an old guy at the gym said its been around for years!! And work like no other. Like 50 bucks for 3 weeks worth. Lol rich man testbooster.....
...But what is the difference between that and other trib products :D

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trib is trib is trib

buy some sns if u wanna run trib, save some $$

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
40 bucks on bb dot com ...But what is the difference between that and other trib products :D
The difference is the quality (the % of protodioscin. The main active furostanol/steroidal saponin).

Lets say you take 6 tabs of tribestan daily (one of the recommended doses).
Each tab had 250mg tribulus terrestris (45% protodioscin). It means each tab has 100mg pure protodioscin. So 6 tabs=600mg protodioscin and rest is protogracillin, tribol and other.

I remember I bought it to my friend who has low T (8 nmol/l.). His T increased to 12,5 nmol/l . 3 months after he stopped using Tribestan , his T dropped to 8.5 nmol/l . So it boosted his T with 39%.
He felt better, had better mood, libido ++.
The problem with tribulus is the quality (many tribulus products contain almost no protodioscin at all).
And people expect sick gains.
There is no T booster on the marked which will give PH gains after 4 weeks but in the long run , it may be helpfull.
I mean for my friend who has T 8 nmol/l , it WOULD be difference building muscles wirh 8 nmol/ll and 12.5 nmol/l after one year or more.

8 nmol/l is hypogonadism and 12.5 nmol/l is "normal" levels..so it may be difference on the body.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
The difference is the quality (the % of protodioscin. The main active furostanol/steroidal saponin).

Lets say you take 6 tabs of tribestan daily (one of the recommended doses).
Each tab had 250mg tribulus terrestris (and 45% protodioscin). It means each tab has 100mg pure protodioscin. So 6 tabs=600mg protodioscin and rest is protogracillin, tribol and other.

I remember I bought it to my friend who has low T (8 nmol/l.). His T increased to 12,5 nmol/l . 3 months after he stopped using Tribestan , his T dropped to 8.5 nmol/l . So it boosted his T with 39%.
He felt better, had better mood, libido ++.
The problem with tribulus is the quality (many tribulus products contain almost no protodioscin at all).
And people expect sick gains.
There is no T booster on the marked which will give PH gains after 4 weeks but in the long run , it may be helpfull.
I mean for my friend who has T 8 nmol/l , it WOULD be difference building muscles wirh 8 nmol/ll and 12.5 nmol/l after one year or more.

8 nmol/l is hypogonadism and 12.5 nmol/l is "normal" levels..so it may be difference on the body.
Damn Danes you really know your stuff! Im gonna be hanging tight to you hahaha :D

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Please, not so tight lol. If you were girl
Then it would be something different :D just kidding :)
Hahaha! i will hold you tight with my cold dead haaaaaands!!! HAHAHAHA! did you not make a guide to mk667?? Or is it me thats mistaken

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha! i will hold you tight with my cold dead haaaaaands!!! HAHAHAHA! did you not make a guide to mk667?? Or is it me thats mistaken
A short one yes. What to avoid, what to keep in mind etc.

There are other interesting oral Ghrelin Mimics/agonists such as Anamorelin and Capromorelin. So we will see which one will be approved.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
A short one yes. What to avoid, what to keep in mind etc.

There are other interesting oral Ghrelin Mimics/agonists such as Anamorelin and Capromorelin. So we will see which one will be approved.
I have on hand mk667. Tried it for a while made me eat like a bear :D And got strong as fuuug! But didnt do my reseach very well.. And stopped it....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried Sopharma Tribestan?
Yes I used in the past. Havent used it recently. I was the only Tribulus product that i noticed an
increase in stamina and endurance. I didnt feel stronger on it, but i was able to do more reps.

Tribulus never really did anything for me even when my levels were low.
I doubt a transdermal would make much of a difference, however, I could be proven wrong...
Where do you see anything about Transdermal..?

trib is trib is trib

buy some sns if u wanna run trib, save some $$
Except in the Case of Sopharma Tribestan. All other Trib is Trib and pretty much useless
when it comes to body building, not so useless for general health and cancer prevention.

Sopharma is a Pharmaceutical company, not a Supplement company. They're not selling
the Tribulus plant like everyone else. Their selling a 45% protodioscin extract of Tribulus.
Big difference between something that has been standardized for an extract and just the
ordinary plant itself.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I used in the past. Havent used it recently. I was the only Tribulus product that i noticed an
increase in stamina and endurance. I didnt feel stronger on it, but i was able to do more reps.

Where do you see anything about Transdermal..?

Except in the Case of Sopharma Tribestan. All other Trib is Trib and pretty much useless
when it comes to body building, not so useless for general health and cancer prevention.

Sopharma is a Pharmaceutical company, not a Supplement company. They're not selling
the Tribulus plant like everyone else. Their selling a 45% protodioscin extract of Tribulus.
Big difference between something that has been standardized for an extract and just the
ordinary plant itself.
Totaly agreeing.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

tin gorilla

Awards
Tried it many years ago. Your money will be better spent elsewhere.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$120 a month? Wow.
But you need to understand, there are some sexy claims about Tribestan :

"Tribestan is without a doubt the strongest most potent natural herbal alternative to anabolic steroids!"

;)

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Like I said a very knowledgable old guy at the gym was telling me and my buddy about it.. He use to take it back in the day and said its not the Tribulus u see in stores today. There's other ingredients in it that makes it work so well

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said a very knowledgable old guy at the gym was telling me and my buddy about it.. He use to take it back in the day and said its not the Tribulus u see in stores today. There's other ingredients in it that makes it work so well
He ment tribestan or another trib product?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not this same old guy said hey u want a big pump? Take some beetroot pills preworkout... And what do u know.. Major pumps!! This dude be putting us on old school game!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Tribestan white box pink letters. Or green box with Bulgarian writing

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember taking that in the 90s

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Tribestan Ingredients
The main ingredients in best that include Tribulus Terrestris, Microcell, Cabosil, Polyplasdone XL, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Talc, Film coating, and Magnesium Stearate.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tribestan Ingredients
The main ingredients in best that include Tribulus Terrestris, Microcell, Cabosil, Polyplasdone XL, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Talc, Film coating, and Magnesium Stearate.
The rest is just the things they made tabs of. As example.polyplasdone is used for poorly soluble drugs

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Used to take it back in the 90's as well, and it used to give me pretty sick libido boost.