Something Compelled me to log this: BPS Compel (Sponsored Log) by, Justhere4comm

ECWHY

Awards
I dosed 3 caps for the first time today, and honestly didn't feel anything different from 1 or 2 caps.
Later in the day I had noticed a bit of a crash, and at this point would attribute this to a lack of consistent sleep the past few days, and cannot apply that to the dose. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I figured as much. My average amount of sleep is 5-7 hours, but lately I've been bouncing up at 2am as usual but with less sleep. I'm used to getting up early, but getting to bed earlier as well. Sometimes (7:30-9:00p - up at 2-3a)
Damn, that can be rough. I tend to notice small effects from lack of sleep such as misreading things, misspeaking, and just mental lapses.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed 3 caps for the first time today, and honestly didn't feel anything different from 1 or 2 caps.
Later in the day I had noticed a bit of a crash, and at this point would attribute this to a lack of consistent sleep the past few days, and cannot apply that to the dose. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I figured as much. My average amount of sleep is 5-7 hours, but lately I've been bouncing up at 2am as usual but with less sleep. I'm used to getting up early, but getting to bed earlier as well. Sometimes (7:30-9:00p - up at 2-3a)
What's up with going to bed later? Is it just not getting to bed on time or do you think it's related to the Compel?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, that can be rough. I tend to notice small effects from lack of sleep such as misreading things, misspeaking, and just mental lapses.
Yes. This is exactly the result, and yesterday I did not dose at all, and do believe it would have been helpful if I had, so today I will dose.

What's up with going to bed later? Is it just not getting to bed on time or do you think it's related to the Compel?
Wait and see
I don't think it has anything to do with compel, just yet. I have been working a roller coaster schedule lately at work, so that contributes for sure and winding down after work is more of an issue It think. I did not dose yesterday, and did get to bed early, so let's wait and see. I dosed 3 caps this morning, and will see how I feel later.

Schedule Schedule Schedule
Schedule: 7:30-4:30 one day, 11:00-8:00p the next, then 9:30a-6:30p next but held late so 7:15p.. and then finally the kicker 1:00p-10:00p. Whomever is writing my schedule has virtual Tourette's Syndrome. Ha. I love retail. It's messing with my life. I am trying to get a home-commute position, so hopefully that will help me get a consistent schedule. After 10 plus years in retail dealing with the public, and now working in probably the worst market I have ever been in, ***Angry; Entitled; Self-important; Impatient; Ignorant, and Aggressive Old people', it's so crazy it's almost funny.

Silver Lining
That said, I do keep going back because there is usually at least 2 hugs I get in the day from some old grandma who can now do something she hadn't been able to do for weeks because she couldn't get a ride to come and see me so I could fix what is wrong and make it all work again. I can do that on the phone, remotely, where I can hang up when they start swearing at me.

Reflections
I'm the kind of person who reflects on each interaction I have, and try to see if I could have changed my words and behaviors for a better outcome, but honestly, I don't see it here. They're just mostly ***this. I used to smoke to relieve stress (I gladly have no desire to do that again), and since I haven't been able to get my routine back online due to scheduling, it's taken it's toll. I am planning on change however which has the mood swinging positive.

That may be contributing to my late nights too. :D

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After 24 years in retail, I feel your pain. Retail sucks, and I don't think anybody makes a pill that will change that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After 24 years in retail, I feel your pain. Retail sucks, and I don't think anybody makes a pill that will change that.
I use my humor when I can, but man, some people seem to attach such emotion to inanimate objects. It doesn't help my wife works in healthcare, and there is no way I can equate the angst and anger felt by my customers to her patients. I wish for a moment people had the ability to see the value in the fact they can walk; breath; speak; see; sing; laugh; smile; freedom from a host of other maladies, and be without pain then compare it to some silly device they are going to be without for a short time, or have to wait a few hours.

Insight cannot be shared by just hugging someone, but I try sometimes. :)

- - -

On to the logging of, what's this supplement called again? Kidding! I'm really liking the name. "Compel'. It shows though went into it's creation.
I've dosed 4 caps today, as a contrast to the previous day off and then day on with 3 caps. I will follow up and discuss my findings; feelings, and possible test results.

How long should I consider waiting for taking any cognition tests I wonder? Or how soon could I take one?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Follow up for 4 caps the other day, but I'm not sure it's having an acute effect to be honest. I don't have any feels, and that's no problem. The difficulty in reporting any changes is in so many factors, I have no real way to attribute them to Compel IMHO.

Is there any reporting on a cumulative effect? If that is the case, maybe we can give my most recent close to high score of 520 off to Compel.

Today I dosed 3 caps at lunch 1:00p, and I'm crashing at 4:30p. I'm not attributing this directly mind you. It would be circumstantial at best, because I felt no change on dosing or until now.

I'm going take some caffeine. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I have been slacking in here! My apologies! No excuses........but I have been rather busy. ;)
Is there anything that you think you can directly attribute to Compel?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, I have been slacking in here! My apologies! No excuses........but I have been rather busy. ;)
Is there anything that you think you can directly attribute to Compel?
What? Not at all! Please don't feel that way. Busy is good!

Today, I think I can. My life at work has been hell, and I made a mental switch. Maybe it made it easier to make that mental switch to drive my humor and responses to angry customers but something clicked. I had one of the best days in the face of adversarial personalities I have had in a long time. I'm continuing to dose and hoping it's a cumulative effect.

I don't think I can attribute acuteness to the effects.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday was pure hell as I crashed at about 3:30p in my day which stretched to 6:30p, so I was literally dosing while on my feet. I just wanted to lie down. I kid you not. <-- laughing at my own vernacular, so not me. I took the opportunity to dose 3 caps at 3:45p, and by 4:15 was coming back to my senses. At least I wasn't dosing like before. I coasted to the end of my work day fine, and think I can give this credit to Compel.

Today, was no much better as I had an early meeting at work. Who the heck schedules an 8:00a meeting on a Sunday morning? Oh, I know. My company. Didn't dose anything, just had coffee which helped get me through the 3 hour meeting, barely... I dosed 3 caps at 12:00n and am feeling just fine. Nothing outwardly, or feelings of focus per se. I'm wondering what 6 caps would do? Anything? I know the Piracetam can be run much higher without any negative effects. I think noopept is more acute, and 1000x as potent as Piracetam but Piracetam is cummulative in effect.

Thoughts?
Am I barking up the wrong bean stalk here?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to update yesterday but got suddenly busy.. lol. I've been thinking about the formula and my experience to date. I've decided as of my last post to not even think about it, just dose 3 caps per day. I am going to continue to do so, and in a week, take some tests and see how I've improved. Then reflect on my days previous.

At work, in situations, during the process of writing (which I do on the side), etc. Then give feedback.

Also, the reason I have concluded this may be the best way to proceed moving forward is the nature of the ingredients, specifically the Piracetam, and it's having a more cumulative rather than acute effect. I'm keen to discover the longer term effects of continued consistent use. I've not gone into other logs, and though I am curious how others are fairing, I'd rather look back after this log is finished to see how we compare or contrast.

Thank you for poking your head in here! It's a welcome site for sure. :)

Note:
One thing I can say, if I get my usual sleep, I'm pretty sharp mentally and can come pretty closer to multi-tasking, which as we all should know is impossible... (ha), but moving between tasks are seemingly better. What I can say is, my outlook and outward expressiveness is improved.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang, I just asked how it was going! I didn't need a book! Lol!
Had to get back in on a few of the logs I've fallen behind in.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, the search function on AM has been broken for me, and I haven't been able to find my own page! (lol) --- bookmarked.
I've come to the conclusion this supplement is most certainly been a cumulative effort on part of the ingredients and bears little noticeable acute effects. I could be wrong, but I feel nothing short term while taking it, but do believe it quite difficult to discern long term effects.

I could be over-analyzing the product and processes, but think on some level of switching between thought processes could have benefited more than any cognitive functions. In my job it's important to separate modes of thinking and then changing over from one task to another and back again with little or no visual pause. I do think it is an often overlooked benefit of youth to have such abilities.

Dosing has been 3 caps per day at once, and as stated in the aforementioned cumulative effects don't warrant a separation of dosing through the day.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finishing up this log now. This was probably one of the most difficult product for me to log, and appropriately one of the last I will be logging for a long time as I am going to be taking a break from logging.

I do believe the long-term effects of the nootropics in this product are more relevant than acute and short term. This is the qualifier that made it more difficult to report results. It's also another reason I stopped reporting results often, however I did continue making mental notes of results as I moved forward in the process.

I'm not able to say I improved a great deal noticeably and my only real hypothesis could then lead to requiring a much longer period than permitted in one log. It has wet my appetite for further study into nootropics, and on my own will be pursuing when time slots and a much longer termed journal that may be shareable moving forward.

I thank BPS for the opportunity to try out this product!