Some recomp questions

TrainPsycho

Awards
Hey AM, I have a few questions about supplements for a recomp.

1. I currently eat 10 eggs a day for the arachidonic acid and cholesterol content.
Would adding X-Factor/X-Gels still be beneficial?

2. And how about TTA-500?

3. I'm currently using Forskolin.
Would adding Ephedrine/Yohimbine/PES fatburner enhance it's effects on a recomp?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
E/Y/Fatburner would be a lot more than forskolin and quite different since Y and Forskolin are totally different.
I personally would stack the PES Fat Burner (Assuming T2) with Forskolin for a pure fatloss standpoint but also would help on a reverse trying to keep fat gain at a minimum while adding in calories. Plus if you are going to use Y i think there is some in Norco already (if you are using that) so be careful on stacking more.

X-Gels/X-Factor would be good as well for a pure bulk and strength gains. I would utilize these on a more aggressive bulk or recomp if you wan to push the kcals a bit faster and see if you can take some extra strength gains with it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And that beta agonist + forskolin combo is also useful on a bulk/recomp?
Yep, based on the science and personal experience it is very effective, especially on a cut. :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Dang 10 whole eggs a day! But i was watching Evan Centopanis youtube video and he ate like 12 whole eggs a day. But its the good cholosterol in the eggs. Just have to watch out for the fat content.

TrainPsycho

Awards
Dang 10 whole eggs a day! But i was watching Evan Centopanis youtube video and he ate like 12 whole eggs a day. But its the good cholosterol in the eggs. Just have to watch out for the fat content.
I like eggs, I get almost all fat in my diet from them. The Cholesterol and Arachidonuc Acid are a big plus too.
And very cheap.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eggs + Cheese + Veggies + hot sauce is a meal from heaven!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
~740mg of Ara in 10 hard boiled eggs, from a quick Google.

Looks like more could be beneficial.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Hot sauce and some mexican salsa! And then top it off with alittle Frenzy by Menace sprinkled on top and kill a workout hahaha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This...
i get most of my fats from eggs in a given day as well
Cholesterol levels are on the good side too... Go figure :)
I do Eggs + Chicken + Broccoli + Peanut butter
Eggs + Peanut Butter + Banana (PB and Banana Omelette)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eggs are meh lol. I can do like two over easy eggs once a month. I guess breakfast burritos are good :) can't just do hard boiled or scrambled too often.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eggs are meh lol. I can do like two over easy eggs once a month. I guess breakfast burritos are good :) can't just do hard boiled or scrambled too often.
Eggs are meh?? You're not right in the head lol.

I love eggs!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The fridge always has a 5 dozen box + cartons of egg whites.
lol. Even worse than eggs! Egg whites. Barf haha. Guess I need to man up :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another egg lover here. I do 5-6 every day and like solution mentioned, my cholesterol and tris are great.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You should eat as many eggs as you can daily without getting constipated. It was stipulated (could just be a myth) , that 30 raw eggs a day was the equivalent of anabolic steroids ;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Josh, I hope tongue was planted firmly in cheek.
the ;) should of given it away buddy, haha

Either way, I need to start eating more eggs myself.

Going to make myself a 4 egg omlette with Peanut Butter & Banana tonight, with some spinach & avacado on the side, and a PES select shake. Been eating too dirty recently..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, the emot didn't pop up for some reason until I just came back.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thank BJ"s Wholesale Club for having a large portion of eggs at a great price!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Damn, I can't say egg white + cheese sounds good in pancakes. Lol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My pancakes are always made with egg whites, it makes them fluffy and adds the nice boost of protein. Now I also add whole milk, vanilla extract, and vanilla protein in because my girls need more protein. So now they pound their pancakes thinking they taste like vanilla and they get about 20-25g protein as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To make the best pancakes you would have to stiffen egg whites (youtube it) will make things very fluffy and dense

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, I think mine are pretty damn good, but I am sure yours are better based on the threads I follow! Will be checking it out. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fluffed Egg Whites when you stiffen them and add folded into the recipe will really help with rise, texture, and moisture.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even with so many eggs in the mix, X-Factor will still be very beneficial. That and forskolin are my two favorite ingredients for recomp.