SNS Serious Nutrition Supplements - Are they a credible brand?

NewYorkGiants

Awards
Anyone know? I was about to buy a few things from them.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...yes. read nearly any post in the supplement section about a stack and there is someone recommending an sns product. Doesn't that tell you something? People love their products such as focus xt, reduce xt, I have some of their daa on hand right now. you should have no problems with them I am nearly sure of it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was speaking of serious nutrition solutions, not positive if that's what you meant but I think it is.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
they are official as a refferee with a whistle

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NYG, post up any questions you may have about the SNS line...reputable brand with quality supps at an affordable price.

thanks for the support jswain! :)

wannabebig25

Awards
ive used their DAA and ALCAR. im definately a fan of their stuff.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know? I was about to buy a few things from them.
Yes we are.

Every production is third party tested to insure 100% quality everytime.

I went through several tubs of Focus XT and countless other products before becoming a rep.

What products were you looking at? I can help you with the dosing of each product as needed so you get the maximum benefit from each and every product you buy from us.

Let me know if you have any additional questions,

-Day

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I was looking at the DAA and Creatine.

I just wanted to double check.

And yea I meant *Solutions*.

Thanks!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at the DAA and Creatine.

I just wanted to double check.

And yea I meant *Solutions*.

Thanks!
DAA:
No need to "load".

Example of a 6 week run:
Week 1: 3g DAA daily, 5g Creatine daily
Week 2: 3g DAA daily, 5g Creatine daily
Week 3: 3g DAA daily, 5g Creatine dailu
Week 4: 3g DAA daily, 5g Creatine daily
Week 5: 3g DAA daily, 5g Creatine daily
Week 6: 3g DAA daily, 5g Creatine daily
Week 7+: Continue Creatine use but drop to 1-2g 4x week.

I'd also suggest, not necessary at all, adding in Original Erase. You would dose that at 1AM, 1PM for the length of the DAA use.

Erase is an AI, meaning it limits estrogen production. Which in turn helps raise test levels, it's a worthwhile addition for $18-20...

-Day

wannabebig25

Awards
Erase is an AI, meaning it limits estrogen production. Which in turn helps raise test levels, it's a worthwhile addition for $18-20...

-Day
where can i find erase for that price? lol

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used to be employed by Serious Nutrition Solutions. They are a very credible brand. No reason to think otherwise. They provide top quality products at some of the most cost effective prices available. Nothing but good things to say about SNS as far as I'm concerned.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to be employed by Serious Nutrition Solutions. They are a very credible brand. No reason to think otherwise. They provide top quality products at some of the most cost effective prices available. Nothing but good things to say about SNS as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks Click:)

EArch

Awards
  • Established
SNS is my go to for most single ingredient products.

I have been using there MCC as my creatine of choice for years now and never looked back, also used there yohimbine with results.

SNS is good people.

Reactions: mw1
Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
SNS=QUALITY as simply as that.
Agree'd. First day on Agmatine and the pumps/vascularity was crazy. Will I be purchasing again....f**k yea!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
High quality, good prices..def trust this company

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Lettuce be cereal and have some reality here...

SNS is a fine legit company.... if you are looking into building your own stack or adding a few supplements to your current line up then SNS would be a fine choice...

Im currently stacking Maximize Intense + SNS CoP for a little while...so far so good

Reactions: mw1

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As others have said, SNS is pretty much as reliable as you can get. With 3rd party testing on each batch, the baseline series products are among the highest (if not the​ highest) quality bulk powders/caps out there.

Sunshynedayz

Sunshynedayz

Awards
DO IT! ;) Awesome products

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
SNS.... solid products, solid price points... staples in my lineup.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^
I second that combo and have good success with it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Currently I'm taking 3 pills of OT a day, and 2 pills of NOW Fish oil.
3 pills OT will have no effect on joints (you need the full 6).

You want 2-3g combined epa/dha daily for joint issues, which you are not getting with that fish oil dose.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not sure how legit they are... :p

but for some reason, they have a bunch of super cool reps :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I have seen and words of others I trust, SNS is legit.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
3 pills OT will have no effect on joints (you need the full 6).

You want 2-3g combined epa/dha daily for joint issues, which you are not getting with that fish oil dose.
So what do you suggest?

And ok guys, I get it haha, they're legit.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does your DAA powder have a scoop?

Edit: sorry about derail. Question aimed at anyone in thread. Interested, but scale I have is getting old and possibly inaccurate.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Does your DAA powder have a scoop?

Edit: sorry about derail. Question aimed at anyone in thread. Interested, but scale I have is getting old and possibly inaccurate.
Yes

You didn't expect us to make you measure it did you?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. I was sold when I noticed other brands didnt quite deliever the same results. Quality is what we strive for.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to step in and support the SNS brand, not only as a representative but also as a consumer.

I started my journey as a competitive lifter a year before joining the Serious Nutrition Solutions team, a high school former football player whose training and passion for the game he no longer played led to the fueling of a desire for a new outlet for continuous improvement - LIFTING. As part of my journey, I took serious time and effort to educate myself in not only the science supporting the supplements on the market, but also sourcing a quality brand whose success was facilitated by friendly, helpful, and courteous people seeking to make an actual difference in a sometimes corrupt, cheap-feeling industry that can easily leave you feeling jaded.

I joined SNS because it is essentially my dream team - a bunch of intelligent people that are courteous and extremely helpful. When I ran several logs for them before joining the team, I received many helpful PMs and e-mails, and even had a chance to talk with the owner of the company because of the excellent job I did for them. This commitment and attention to detail really impressed me, and since becoming a serious lifter I always genuinely admired the team and what it stood for. This is why I was so incredibly flattered to join the group of Serious Nutrition Solutions two months ago, and this awesome image fuels my passion today!

SNS is a quality brand supported by me and my teammates (who are some excellent people), and it bears keeping in mind that each and every batch is third-party tested to meet label claims and far exceed the performance of any other brand in the industry. Focus XT + ALCAR kept me alive during exam week. :D