SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You really want to take them all at the same time...the gms helps emulsify/disperse the ArA...and the carn helps with the transport of the ArA into the mitochondria...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I AM STARTING AN X GELS RUN AND I USUALLY TAKE CLA, FISH OIL, ORANGE TRIAD, AND SUPER CISSUS LOL WOULD IT BE OK TO TAKE THESE 6-8 HRS AWAY FROM XGELS? I SEE YOU SAY THE JOINT SUPPS ARE OK FAR AWAY BUT WHAT ABOUT CLA? I KNOW IT BUILDS UP IN YOUR SYSTEM SO IM NOT SURE IF IT WOULD BE DETRIMENTAL TO CONTINUE DOSING IT OR NOT? ALSO, I TAKE BURN24 AND IT HAS 100MG OF CISSUS, BURN24 IS DOSED THROUGHOUT THE DAY WITH CARBS! DO YOU THINK THIS WILL INTERFERE WITH MY X GELS RUN?
DON'T YELL AT ME!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a quick question for anyone who can answer.
How important is it to dose the GMS and Carnitine pre-wo at the same time of consuming the ArA?

What if I was to consume the GMS and Carnitine intra-wo instead? Would that affect their effectiveness/synergy with ArA?
The benefits of carnitine as an ArA adjunct would still be there, however the benefits of the GMS would be largely lost.

Take all 3 at once 45-60 minutes preworkout for best results

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
wow Im sorry but am I expecting too much from ArA? Im around 25 workouts in on 1g pre with glycerol + gplc and eating around 300g protein ed.
Not seeing much.. pump may be better but thats it. I workout 3-4d a week

thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
How is it with Cissus..Do I need to take it faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from ArA aswell? or how strong is the anti-inflammatory effect in this?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been off this for a while .. heck ive been off from a gym a while

can't wait to start xgels again

best suff out there!!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Would just dose Cissus 4-6 hours from the ArA and you'll be good to go...
Bingo. Dosing it seperately works wonders.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I just had another incredible workout with Ara. Pump is awesome and Im putting more weight on the bar and crushing the reps. So far the best supplement to date. I'm hooked .

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just had another incredible workout with Ara. Pump is awesome and Im putting more weight on the bar and crushing the reps. So far the best supplement to date. I'm hooked .
Nice! What dosing scheme are you using?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Dunno if its ArA but I tried incline dumbbell press yesterday(first time in about 6 months) and I played with 80lbs dumbells like nothing( my max ever is 100 4-5 reps)
My wrists hurted alittle.. not used to it I think.. gonna try the 100 next time.. 2bad I only have 3-4 workouts with ArA left : \

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dunno if its ArA but I tried incline dumbbell press yesterday(first time in about 6 months) and I played with 80lbs dumbells like nothing( my max ever is 100 4-5 reps)
My wrists hurted alittle.. not used to it I think.. gonna try the 100 next time.. 2bad I only have 3-4 workouts with ArA left : \
How long have u been on xgels bro?
Also dosage ?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
How's bad is the joint pain with xgels compared to X factor advanced? I tried xfactor a long time along and it was the worst pain I've ever experienced in my joints. That being said I didn't even get joint pain on 100mg of PES erase.

What's a good recomp stack with xgels?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's bad is the joint pain with xgels compared to X factor advanced? I tried xfactor a long time along and it was the worst pain I've ever experienced in my joints. That being said I didn't even get joint pain on 100mg of PES erase.

What's a good recomp stack with xgels?
XFA will provide less joint pain than straight ARA due to the other ingredients in the profile, this same effect could be accomplished by just dosing less ARA while producing the exact same results as XFA.

Recomp: X-Gels (plus GMS, carnitines, etc) and Glycophase

Or just run straight X-Gels for a good recomp.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Baby aspirin deactivates COX-1 irreverisbly (on platelets) prior to entry in the liver. Systemic COX-2 deactivation via salicylate is next to nil at 81mg. Timing doesn't matter. It will enhance, not hinder, your ArA run by reducing TxA2 formation as a metabolite of ArA

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Baby aspirin deactivates COX-1 irreverisbly (on platelets) prior to entry in the liver. Systemic COX-2 deactivation via salicylate is next to nil at 81mg. Timing doesn't matter. It will enhance, not hinder, your ArA run by reducing TxA2 formation as a metabolite of ArA

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I expect citations!

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I read it, I re-read it, I used google, and still don't think I came to the right conclusion.

Who can dumb this down for me? Way down.

All I understand is that the COX enzyme converts ArA into prostaglandin H2.
But I don't really know why that's a bad thing.

In addition, why is platelet aggregation a bad thing? (aside from blood clotting in general, any other "bodybuilding" specific negatives?)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
You better ask coop. He reported me for using his words I'm banned.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I read it, I re-read it, I used google, and still don't think I came to the right conclusion.

Who can dumb this down for me? Way down.

All I understand is that the COX enzyme converts ArA into prostaglandin H2.
But I don't really know why that's a bad thing.

In addition, why is platelet aggregation a bad thing? (aside from blood clotting in general, any other "bodybuilding" specific negatives?)
81mg aspirin is the dose that donates it's acetyl group and irreversibly blocks platelet cox-1. This increases ara availability for cox2, esp. Pgf2a.

its not a bad thing to have platelet aggregation. The suggestion was made for optimizing ArA delivery to muscle tissue

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
81mg aspirin is the dose that donates it's acetyl group and irreversibly blocks platelet cox-1. This increases ara availability for cox2, esp. Pgf2a.

its not a bad thing to have platelet aggregation. The suggestion was made for optimizing ArA delivery to muscle tissue
Ok, now I have a better understanding.

Thanks, Coop!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Amazon has them $36 free shipping. I usually shop on nutra but every damn item I want is "on order" I can order amazon prime and have it in 2 days.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazon has them $36 free shipping. I usually shop on nutra but every damn item I want is "on order" I can order amazon prime and have it in 2 days.
Love me some Amazon Prime.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't shop much on amazon, I always plan out my cycles in advance ..so im never in a rush

but yeah that 2 day delivery is pretty amazing.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just got my x gels, do they come in a bottle with one of those shrink wrap labels now? Just looks different than the bottles I've seen pix of on here

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my x gels, do they come in a bottle with one of those shrink wrap labels now? Just looks different than the bottles I've seen pix of on here
yup I believe thats the newer ones

You can upload a pic or post a pic of a cap size and we' can tell by that

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Damn pic won't upload I'll try again shortly

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup those are the newest one .. 250mg/cap

thats how' my bottle looked . saved the label after your run *wink*

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
The email failed I prob spelled it wrong lol

furzafreak

Awards
im 70 kg 1.69 cm,.id like to try xgels for my pct,how should i dose it?between alcar,gms and agmatine what is best to stack with..?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Call the world record foundation, you're a new species. Ur as tall as a beetle? Does cm not mean centimeters...?