SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I request they use plastic or something for the inner packing next batch. The cotton was a mistake lol...I find myself picking it off my gels every time I take them.
It loves to stick.
We just wanted to add some fibers to your lousy diet.

I actually noticed the same thing.

how many are you guys taking? I'm using 4 in the am, and then 4 in the pm, and I notice a significant increase in muscle soreness.
I'm doing 1 g x-gels pre wo with 1 g agmatine and 2 g alcar. I added in 8g citrullene malate last time and it seemed to increase the effectiveness slightly, as in slightly better pumps and a little longer lasting DOMS.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
We just wanted to add some fibers to your lousy diet.

I actually noticed the same thing.

I'm doing 1 g x-gels pre wo with 1 g agmatine and 2 g alcar. I added in 8g citrullene malate last time and it seemed to increase the effectiveness slightly, as in slightly better pumps and a little longer lasting DOMS.
Weren't you going to try this stack with some Powershock too? I am curious if the nitrates could result in too much pump.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weren't you going to try this stack with some Powershock too? I am curious if the nitrates could result in too much pump.
I have the powershock samples in, thanks to you!, and I do plan on using it in conjunction either today or tomorrow. I just didn't want to add in too many things at once and not know what was doing what.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I have the powershock samples in, thanks to you!, and I do plan on using it in conjunction either today or tomorrow. I just didn't want to add in too many things at once and not know what was doing what.
Are you really going to add that along with the X-Gels and Agmatine? With the pumps I am getting from that stack I don't know if I could handle the nitrates too! Sometimes my forearms and calves feel like the skin could split the pumps are so crazy. Be careful bro,we don't want you to explode!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you really going to add that along with the X-Gels and Agmatine? With the pumps I am getting from that stack I don't know if I could handle the nitrates too! Sometimes my forearms and calves feel like the skin could split the pumps are so crazy. Be careful bro,we don't want you to explode!
I'll play around with it and see what works best without overdoing it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on jacked micro, x gels, and alcar pre workout?
Does Micro have grape seed extract? I believe that is a no go with ArA but not positive.

If it is fine that would be a real epic combo.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Micro have grape seed extract? I believe that is a no go with ArA but not positive.

If it is fine that would be a real epic combo.
Yes it has grape seed..

Reps comment on mixing ara and grape seed?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
If i took this once a week on the same day, lets say arms. Would there be any benefit to the workout or would my ArA levels never build up enough to have a noticeable effect? Just curious

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If i took this once a week on the same day, lets say arms. Would there be any benefit to the workout or would my ArA levels never build up enough to have a noticeable effect? Just curious
There would be an acute increase in performance and pumps due to the effects of prostanoids on vasodilation.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I ran ArA at 2g per workout for what turned out to be 7 weeks. It was an incredible run. You get used to being sore and by the third week I was looking full everyday.

I've done up to 1.5scoops power shock+1g Agmatine+3G l-cit(Neurocore) with no issues. Was ~225lbs at the time

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I ran ArA at 2g per workout for what turned out to be 7 weeks. It was an incredible run. You get used to being sore and by the third week I was looking full everyday.

I've done up to 1.5scoops power shock+1g Agmatine+3G l-cit(Neurocore) with no issues. Was ~225lbs at the time
Right now I'm running 2g ArA with 3 scoops of GlycerGrow and 1g of Agmatine and the pumps are insane. Don't know how much more I could handle...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm running 2g ArA with 3 scoops of GlycerGrow and 1g of Agmatine and the pumps are insane. Don't know how much more I could handle...
Add in 10iu's of insulin and 50mg sildenafil haha.
But i do love that feeling when my skin feels like its going to explode. You ever try loaded stretches? Being completely engorged and doing extreme stretches feels awesome.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm honestly right there with you. Do you feel your forearms getting a pump to the point that they are in pain? If fascia stretching is a legitimate workout technique, this is the ultimate stack IMO.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I'm honestly right there with you. Do you feel your forearms getting a pump to the point that they are in pain? If fascia stretching is a legitimate workout technique, this is the ultimate stack IMO.
My forearms and calves feel like the skin could tear at times. My forearms can get painfully tight though. Still, it's one of those pains that feels good...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I request they use plastic or something for the inner packing next batch. The cotton was a mistake lol...I find myself picking it off my gels every time I take them.
It loves to stick.
Noted. I'll talk to the big man and see if something else can be done. Great point.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noted. I'll talk to the big man and see if something else can be done. Great point.
One step ahead of you buddy, already done ;)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get the forearms pumps too. as for the fascia stretching, I know dante trudel and cutler both swear by it.

My forearms and calves feel like the skin could tear at times. My forearms can get painfully tight though. Still, it's one of those pains that feels good...
Your samples should be in any day now.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow samples of ara?? If ANYONE is willing, I would LOVE some samples.. I recently came off all hormonals and non staples... Feeling a little like dirt and missing pumps and fullness and overall alpha feeling! Wouldn't mind using some ara for a day or two to see how the acute effects are!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Wow samples of ara?? If ANYONE is willing, I would LOVE some samples.. I recently came off all hormonals and non staples... Feeling a little like dirt and missing pumps and fullness and overall alpha feeling! Wouldn't mind using some ara for a day or two to see how the acute effects are!
I'm not sure if samples will really help much. It took me a few workouts before I really started to notice the effects and a couple weeks before it was full blown. I would help you some of mine if that weren't the case, but at 20 X-Gels per workout they go fast!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if samples will really help much. It took me a few workouts before I really started to notice the effects and a couple weeks before it was full blown. I would help you some of mine if that weren't the case, but at 20 X-Gels per workout they go fast!
Ahh thats right, forgot about the dosing situation atm.. Thanks anyway lol

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. When I used OG XF @8 pills pre workout working out 5 days a week it was pricey lol. Got about 7.5 workouts per bottle lol. ArA is awesome stuff though.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Yeah. When I used OG XF @8 pills pre workout working out 5 days a week it was pricey lol. Got about 7.5 workouts per bottle lol. ArA is awesome stuff though.
While ArA is still pricey, hopefully the fact that more companies are using it will drive the price down a little. Even at current prices I think it's worth it. I have gone through 4 bottles of X-Gels in 4 weeks, but during that time I saved money by not taking my fish oil (around $15/month) or OT ($25/month). ArA is a unique supplement that I would not use year round, but will use for 2-3 cycles per year now.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While ArA is still pricey, hopefully the fact that more companies are using it will drive the price down a little. Even at current prices I think it's worth it. I have gone through 4 bottles of X-Gels in 4 weeks, but during that time I saved money by not taking my fish oil (around $15/month) or OT ($25/month). ArA is a unique supplement that I would not use year round, but will use for 2-3 cycles per year now.
It is pricey but at least it works very well. Most people complain about price and then try to stack 5 products together anyways. :(

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is pricey but at least it works very well. Most people complain about price and then try to stack 5 products together anyways. :(
But bro, the gainz!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think with dosing pre workout, you should notice the pump right off the bat. But that's not really what we are looking for with ArA ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, take 3 caps in the morning, with my other supps, and then another 3 caps with my post w/o shake.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember when they sold this stuff in bulk at Nutraplanet.
Good times. I also remember when it went on sale for like $30/cycle.

desaille

Awards
Maybe its in a different thread but has the dosage been fixed?
I just got a bottle and am continuing from first bottle of Xfactor.

desaille

Awards
Thanks Cooper

Plan on continuing my run with Hemavol (GMS, CM Agmatine) and Focux ST CF. Seems like that covers all of the basics.
Thought about throwing in Craze but maybe not.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks Cooper

Plan on continuing my run with Hemavol (GMS, CM Agmatine) and Focux ST CF. Seems like that covers all of the basics.
I've run it with all of the above (craze included), and I will say...you won't be disappointed :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many pounds could I expect to gain from a 3 week cycle of X Gels?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks Cooper

That's a very nice combo along with X-Gels. Coop is right. You will love it!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100% dependent on diet. You could eat 10k cals a day and gain 15 lbs, or eat 3k cals a day and stay the same weight.
Well the reason I brought it up is cuz I've been eating 4k a day for the past week and I've already gained 36 pounds. I'm starting to worry.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the reason I brought it up is cuz I've been eating 4k a day for the past week and I've already gained 36 pounds. I'm starting to worry.

I think most of that is contributed by your ego in conjunction with Black Liver. X-Gels were just the icing.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
As a rule of thumb you expect to gain one pound of lean mass per X-Gel taken. You are right on track man.

Not srs....

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
To put it plainly, Arachidonic acid is pretty much the best supplemental ingredient that I've ever come across when it comes to body composition (it's honestly on par with EC stack in my experiences for body recomposition effects). This is, for me, the most exciting SNS release since I've been a representative, and I encourage all of you to give this a shot. The standard recommendations are 4-8 caps of X-gels preworkout with 2g of L-Carnitine or an L-Carnitine salt and 6g of Glycerol Monostearate (or 3 scoops of Glycergrow). The product has potential synergy with agmatine and nitrates when it comes to pumps. Furthermore, fish oil, joint support, and other anti-inflammatory supplements (NSAIDs are a different story) do NOT have to be discontinued when using X-gels. Rather, you should try to space these products as far away from your X-gels dose as possible. You should be doing this anyway because using antioxidants and anti-inflammatories periworkout can indeed blunt the response to hypertrophy.

Let me know if you have any other questions! There will be a thread in the main supplement section about different ArA dosing schemes shortly.
I AM STARTING AN X GELS RUN AND I USUALLY TAKE CLA, FISH OIL, ORANGE TRIAD, AND SUPER CISSUS LOL WOULD IT BE OK TO TAKE THESE 6-8 HRS AWAY FROM XGELS? I SEE YOU SAY THE JOINT SUPPS ARE OK FAR AWAY BUT WHAT ABOUT CLA? I KNOW IT BUILDS UP IN YOUR SYSTEM SO IM NOT SURE IF IT WOULD BE DETRIMENTAL TO CONTINUE DOSING IT OR NOT? ALSO, I TAKE BURN24 AND IT HAS 100MG OF CISSUS, BURN24 IS DOSED THROUGHOUT THE DAY WITH CARBS! DO YOU THINK THIS WILL INTERFERE WITH MY X GELS RUN?

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I have a quick question for anyone who can answer.
How important is it to dose the GMS and Carnitine pre-wo at the same time of consuming the ArA?

What if I was to consume the GMS and Carnitine intra-wo instead? Would that affect their effectiveness/synergy with ArA?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a quick question for anyone who can answer.
How important is it to dose the GMS and Carnitine pre-wo at the same time of consuming the ArA?

What if I was to consume the GMS and Carnitine intra-wo instead? Would that affect their effectiveness/synergy with ArA?
It's very important