SNS Plcar-500!!! come and get it............. for free!!!!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Def agree! Also, a great stack with this would be SNS TTA-500, I had an extremely successful recomp with this not too long ago. Since PLCAR increases fatty acid oxidation, why not turn your body into an ridiculous fat burning machine ;]

SNS is a great company that puts out some great products, you gotta try them out guys if you haven't yet
lol exactly!

winners will be announced before 5pm! so still time (eatern time that is)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def agree! Also, a great stack with this would be SNS TTA-500, I had an extremely successful recomp with this not too long ago. Since PLCAR increases fatty acid oxidation, why not turn your body into an ridiculous fat burning machine ;]

SNS is a great company that puts out some great products, you gotta try them out guys if you haven't yet
thanks for the kind words. we would be nothing without you guys. Thats why we offer a ridiculous amount of awesome promos.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just some advice to some of the new people trying to win promo's since i know there are a few around here. The best way I have found to gain peoples trust/build reputation is to log unsponsored products that you personally bought. It might not be fun to log stuff that you purchased but this will do just as I said. Build Trust/Improve Reputation. Plus you will have some links to logs you have ran.
psh, f*ck that! Do look like im made of money? sheet, i can barely afford my food.

but yea, good logging history helps. :p

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
psh, f*ck that! Do look like im made of money? sheet, i can barely afford my food.

but yea, good logging history helps.
Hahah It is just an idea.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didn't say it wasn't good advice, cause it's true, and the truth hurts! :(

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in the past i had logged wyked for taurus nutrition, that was a good one

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
cool i'll toss my name in the hat, but will bow out to any new loggers :)
#1 just because we like you so much and have done some nice reviews/logs pm me the info where you would like your bottle of sns plcar 500 sent to my man!!!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
#1 just because we like you so much and have done some nice reviews/logs pm me the info where you would like your bottle of sns plcar 500 sent to my man!!!!
Cheers thanks for the op!! Truly greatful for the chance, can not wait to stack them up with the Stim Free Stack!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
makes up for still being at work from 6:20 this morning :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I'd log this, looks interesting and Im currently cutting so I could put it to the test to see well it works.

I have never taken the product before
winner #2... please send shipping info and will go out next week...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all right all right, congrats guys, who's gonna be next????

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm. Interesting product. ;-)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lookin for some more winners! who wants it baddddddddddddddddddd!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookin for some more winners! who wants it baddddddddddddddddddd!
Never tried this stuff before but I have used all other forms (L-car, ALCAR, LCLT)

Would like to give it a try because I am interested to see how it affects strength and nuero signalling/pathways

Loggin: The main problem I can see is that I am currently taking like 3 things in my PCT (Excluding intra/pre wo drinks). I would log, and do keep a log here are my 2 current ones

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/184914-mattrags-rubs-riches.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/184999-mattrags-white-flood.html

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, well i dont see either of those products being a problem. i wouldn't be running transaderm in my pct, but that is a different topic.

where is science at, lets get some more wieners, i mean winners!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats winners!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, well i dont see either of those products being a problem. i wouldn't be running transaderm in my pct, but that is a different topic.

where is science at, lets get some more wieners, i mean winners!
I'm actually pct'ing off transaderm.

But yea, the plcar would mainly be used to increase strength in a calorie deficit via faster cns adaption. Science? Maybe a little later. Hell maybe it'll spike my interest and I'll just pick one up on my next order. Either way. Good luck to all. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats to those who already won!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
had to really look over all the apps and even looked at the new ones sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am giving away FOUR bottles not 3!

so the third winner is.................

MATTRAG

and you don't have to start the log in the week you get the stuff.. if you want you can wait a few weeks however def get it up soon..hit me up w s hipping info and we will talk more if you want about when to start....

4th and final winner coming soonnnnnnnnnnn

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had to really look over all the apps and even looked at the new ones sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am giving away FOUR bottles not 3!

MATTRAG

and you don't have to start the log in the week you get the stuff.. if you want you can wait a few weeks however def get it up soon..hit me up w s hipping info and we will talk more if you want about when to start....

Congrats matt!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MATTRAG

4th and final winner is LiveToLift
Sweet!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MATTRAG

SWEET!!!!!!!

PM box is full though...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats everyone :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if I could fit one more log in lol.
Logging some AMS pre/intra workout stuff here. Logging Muscle Feast on a different board. Logging Photo Test/SA here...non sponsored PCT log here as well...
I bet I could fit one more in!

Edit: Phyto Test! Darn smartphone

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if I could fit one more log in lol.
Logging some AMS pre/intra workout stuff here. Logging Muscle Feast on a different board. Logging Photo Test/SA here...non sponsored PCT log here as well...
I bet I could fit one more in!
Heeey I like how you think!! the body's complex, What's one more MOA? :fing02:

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
pm's cleared,sorry about that fellas....

LIVE -send me your shipping info as well.... I love it on a bulk and want to follow your run on Plcar while bulkin!

FL3X-send me your info as well...

whenever you get the plcar and get the logs up,just throw the links up in here when you get a chance...will get these to shipping later today!

thank you for taking the time to apply and check this thread out!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet! Look forward to giving it a go!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Grats guys

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you! Will be running tropinol and this product, gonna see if I cant get some good clean lean gains out of these products! Thank you SNS!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
the less products used while running this the better,however there were no requirements as what you could and could not run during the log.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the less products used while running this the better,however there were no requirements as what you could and could not run during the log.
I have some staples that I plan on dropping when I start this. Also have some logs about half way thru, will probably stagger the start of this one to wait til those are almost done for accuracy's sake, if you guys don't mind...

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I have some staples that I plan on dropping when I start this. Also have some logs about half way thru, will probably stagger the start of this one to wait til those are almost done for accuracy's sake, if you guys don't mind...
no,just get it started before christmas lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
geowmcc

geowmcc

Awards
I want some

do you still have these are they all gone

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Xmas eve it is then ;)
Lol, I'll post a link up before then. Thanks again for the hookup.

lol ok,just don't expect to get me to check it out for a couple days.

my pleasure,you will enjoy one of my favorite products...im sure you will want to grab some up after you try a bottle!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats to the winners. link logs here please.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do, checking mail like crazy!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards