SNS Optimize-T

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What is Growth Factor?. I'm guessing Glycophase is some kind of carb product or GDA?.
Glycophase is a GDA :) as for Growth Factor...Soon ;)!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Absolutely! Formula just had to be tweeked a bit. Glycophase and Growth Factor are very close
Lots of good stuff coming in the near future,make sure you all are subscribed to our newsletter so you don't miss the info as it goes out!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yes. We were waiting for news on one of the ingredients, and we figured it out so we are close to finishing the product.
Thank god been waiting forever. Maybe I'll use this in pct for an upcoming cycle as a natty test booster. Wanted to use it for a natty run but it might have to wait

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank god been waiting forever. Maybe I'll use this in pct for an upcoming cycle as a natty test booster. Wanted to use it for a natty run but it might have to wait
Yeah unfortunately sometimes some issues are out of our control and we end up having to wait to get it resolved. Trust me, we want these products out as quickly as you guys do :)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yeah unfortunately sometimes some issues are out of our control and we end up having to wait to get it resolved. Trust me, we want these products out as quickly as you guys do :)
Yea I understand completely

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well worth the wait people .. well worth it.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
So now you have all the news, you can tell us bout the profile right? LOL

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cant wait to says "optimize deeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nuts"

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that project dead
I hope not, last I checked the boss man wasn't happy with one of the potency of the extract when we tested .. which pushed the schedule way back

I'll see if we can get updates in a day or too

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We rather make sure we get it right the first time rather than rushing and putting out a sub-par product. Our consumers deserve our best. I can't wait to try this one out personally. I've tried so many different kinds, some good, some not so much, so it's exciting to see the potential Optimize-T offers.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We rather make sure we get it right the first time rather than rushing and putting out a sub-par product. Our consumers deserve our best. I can't wait to try this one out personally. I've tried so many different kinds, some good, some not so much, so it's exciting to see the potential Optimize-T offers.
I agree man, after seeing feedback from growth factor xt .. Reformulation was well worth the Wait.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This formula have been reformulated more times then I wake up when I don't take growth factorXT ��

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
come on...i want this!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HEY....I STILL WANT THIS!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
STILL WANTING!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this a thing?
WELL, KIND OF.....it is a product that has been on the drawing board for quite awhile, I am hoping that keeping this thread alive shows SNS there is real interest in it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WELL, KIND OF.....it is a product that has been on the drawing board for quite awhile, I am hoping that keeping this thread alive shows SNS there is real interest in it.
I am with you on this, we have been waiting for a while

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am with you on this, we have been waiting for a while
yes...I am a loyal fan of SNS, if they make a test booster I want to try it. everything I've tried from SNS has been top notch!!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes...I am a loyal fan of SNS, if they make a test booster I want to try it. everything I've tried from SNS has been top notch!!!!
I'd agree! SNS is top notch!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the loyalty guys ;)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patience guys .. Don't have an ETA on this but main reason is bc we worked hard on joint & lean edge xt

Enjoy those in the mean time and chew epi-plex ��

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Can't believe how optimize T was supposed to be released way back in 2012 nearly 10 years in the making!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe how optimize T was supposed to be released way back in 2012 nearly 10 years in the making!
I know it took a long time but CEL m-test was released a long time ago and that is a sister company to sns correct. I wonder if that was his orginal intent for optimize-t. Looking forward to anabolic xt formula.