The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been to Columbus a couple times... Apparently I missed out.
Go to Whole foods, they usually sell Jeni's Ice Cream (depending on location) Costs an arm and a leg (Around 10$ a pint)
The Dark Chocolate is the best you will have
the macroon cookies are just ludicrous...

Buckeye State --> Pb mainly
Salted Caramel
Dark Chocolate

Shredded Chocolate and Gravel on top (crushed crumbs)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Go to Whole foods, they usually sell Jeni's Ice Cream (depending on location) Costs an arm and a leg (Around 10$ a pint) The Dark Chocolate is the best you will have the macroon cookies are just ludicrous... http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Food/null-122.jpg.html Buckeye State --> Pb mainly Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Shredded Chocolate and Gravel on top (crushed crumbs)
I have a whole foods fairly close to me. I might check it out. I'm more of a Ben & Jerry's fan if I'm going to spend a tiny extra on ice cream.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have a whole foods fairly close to me. I might check it out. I'm more of a Ben & Jerry's fan if I'm going to spend a tiny extra on ice cream.
Quality of Jeni's is 100x better than bnj's
You wont want to have it again after having Jeni's or Graeters (from columbus as well) they specalize in very thick/dense mix-ins. Their chocolate chips are sometimes 1" in diameter

having Jeni's Dark Chocolate is like comparing a filet to a sirlion as far as flavor goes.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quality of Jeni's is 100x better than bnj's You wont want to have it again after having Jeni's or Graeters (from columbus as well) they specalize in very thick/dense mix-ins. Their chocolate chips are sometimes 1" in diameter having Jeni's Dark Chocolate is like comparing a filet to a sirlion as far as flavor goes.
Maybe some day I'll be able to give some good feedback.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solution, u make me want to take a road trip jsut for ice cream lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so my pics arenot uploading but i am dedicated so im gonna write out my awsome carb up day today :)

-2 pumpkin pie poptarts
-3/4 cup dry oats with 1/2 apple and almond milk
- 1/2 pint ben and jerrys coffee caramel buzz
- 3 servings of trix cereal
- protein pancakes with funfetti pancake mix and sugar free syrup
- quest bar
- 2 high fiber wraps, one as a taco with refried beans the other with egg whites and cheese
- fiber one bar
- a few xmas cookies!!!

about 600 g carbs - lots of veggies as well so had tons of fiber as well

Just came off a short cut and am looking to bulk for 2 weeks and cut for two weeks on repeat, want to see how these small cycles benefit me.This will also allow me to see how glycophase would make a difference in each of these phases.Thanks for this great opportunity guys!!!

Reactions: mw1
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Delhi Dum Aloo Curry:

Cookies and Cream Protein Loaf Layered with German Chocolate Cake PB Lean:

Golden Sesame Chicken:

Sweet and Sour Chicken Fried Rice:

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so my pics arenot uploading but i am dedicated so im gonna write out my awsome carb up day today :) -2 pumpkin pie poptarts -3/4 cup dry oats with 1/2 apple and almond milk - 1/2 pint ben and jerrys coffee caramel buzz - 3 servings of trix cereal - protein pancakes with funfetti pancake mix and sugar free syrup - quest bar - 2 high fiber wraps, one as a taco with refried beans the other with egg whites and cheese - fiber one bar - a few xmas cookies!!! about 600 g carbs - lots of veggies as well so had tons of fiber as well Just came off a short cut and am looking to bulk for 2 weeks and cut for two weeks on repeat, want to see how these small cycles benefit me.This will also allow me to see how glycophase would make a difference in each of these phases.Thanks for this great opportunity guys!!!
Those pumpkin pie poptarts are unbelievably good. On a carb up/refeed I'd opt for low GI carbs in regards to leptin, but I'll admit those things are delicious.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The Winner Chosen by the SNS Crew is:

cumminslifter!

cumminslifter, please message me your shipping info so we can get you a bottle of one of the best nutrient partitioning products on the market for you to review for us!

Thanks to all who entered. SNS is constantly throwing up promos so I hope to see you guys in other threads as well.​

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Winner Chosen by the SNS Crew is: cumminslifter! cumminslifter, please message me your shipping info so we can get you a bottle of one of the best nutrient partitioning products on the market for you to review for us! Thanks to all who entered. SNS is constantly throwing up promos so I hope to see you guys in other threads as well.
Congrats!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats buddy!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
The Winner Chosen by the SNS Crew is:

cumminslifter!

cumminslifter, please message me your shipping info so we can get you a bottle of one of the best nutrient partitioning products on the market for you to review for us!

Thanks to all who entered. SNS is constantly throwing up promos so I hope to see you guys in other threads as well.​
awesome! thanks alot bro, i have heard good things about this, gonna put this to good use

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And last year they came out with these like marshmallow hot chocolate ones, damn were those good

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If u had to pick one or two flavors from each place as like ur last me al type of tjing what would u pick lol
Jenis --> Dark Choc, and a toss up between buckeye state and salted caramel

Graeters ---> Cookies and Cream, Black Rasp Choc Chip, Buckeye Blitz, SnickerDoodle,

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome! thanks alot bro, i have heard good things about this, gonna put this to good use
You gotta get aaron to express ship it so you get it in time for christmas/new years! lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
You gotta get aaron to express ship it so you get it in time for christmas/new years! lol
the hell with shipping it, hes boarding his plane right now to self deliver it ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that, iust wanted to know what was in them
Nummy nummy goodness :)

Seriously, though, I know Jeni's is made from high quality ingredients. I had never heard of Graeter's, but from the website they seem to value high quality local ingredients as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This aint match.com lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My metabolism is poverty......
srs....
i barley bulk on 3k calories.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Aaraon
Check your PM's on bb.com
Sent you something regarding your training related ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
THE SOLUTION we have a product coming to u as well. THANK YOU for participating#!#
Yes - and be on the lookout for more SNS promos. It doesn't have to around the holidays for us to be in a giving mood. :D

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
very generous here at SNS