SNS GLYCOPHASE! YOU WAITED, WE PERFECTED AND DELIVERED!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine arrived as well. :woohoo:

Log will begin in Thursday with a full write up and all the goodies. Thank you SNS

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steve is good about getting stuff out quickly which is good for us :D

Looking forward to your results guys!!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
First dose with steak and potatoes! I feel HUGE! JK :) will it really give a better pump in the gym?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received mine just a short while ago. Log will be up and running tomorrow!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumped (literally, I just took a glyco LOL) to see these logs. Link em when they are up!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Posted this in my log but I figure I can get more input here:

Quick question for the SNS boys or anyone who's used already: as I start my carb up tonight, I plan to dose 1 cap with each of my first 2 meals (prob 5pm/7pm), should I keep dosing at just 2 caps a day or go with each meal? Might have a third meal around 9p and then fri will be prob every 2.5hrs or so throughout the day... Not sure if I should dose around the clock or stick to the 2 cap/day suggested dose during this "special" situation

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Posted this in my log but I figure I can get more input here:

Quick question for the SNS boys or anyone who's used already: as I start my carb up tonight, I plan to dose 1 cap with each of my first 2 meals (prob 5pm/7pm), should I keep dosing at just 2 caps a day or go with each meal? Might have a third meal around 9p and then fri will be prob every 2.5hrs or so throughout the day... Not sure if I should dose around the clock or stick to the 2 cap/day suggested dose during this "special" situation
Im guessing just the two caps..since it says space them out equally im guessing itd be a waste with each meal but im sure an sns rep will likely answer soon

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd probably try to space them out somewhat, so like with 1st & 3rd or 4th meal...and as long as you did that adding a 3rd cap, shouldn't be a big deal...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of Glycophase and carbs, this carb up I tried Blue Bunny brand ice cream. Red velvet cake flavor. That has got to be the worst tasting "ice cream" I've ever tasted. Never again. It was on sale...Has the consistency of cardboard and tastes of chemicals!. How dare they call it ice cream!...

Stay away if you see it at your grocery store!.

Oh yeah and don't eat carbs without your glycophase!.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want me sum. Guess I'll have to enjoy this inhibit p an zma

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of Glycophase and carbs, this carb up I tried Blue Bunny brand ice cream. Red velvet cake flavor. That has got to be the worst tasting "ice cream" I've ever tasted. Never again. It was on sale...Has the consistency of cardboard and tastes of chemicals!. How dare they call it ice cream!...

Stay away if you see it at your grocery store!.

Oh yeah and don't eat carbs without your glycophase!.
I had Blue Bell, red velvet recently, was spot on...guess you need to relocate to the south...?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had Blue Bell, red velvet recently, was spot on...guess you need to relocate to the south...?
Nah, I can get good ice cream here, just wanted to save a bit of money, but it ended up not being worth. Blue bunny is full of dyes and artificial colors.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, I can get good ice cream here, just wanted to save a bit of money, but it ended up not being worth. Blue bunny is full of dyes and artificial colors.
Talenti

You're welcome

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talenti

You're welcome
Yep, thats the good stuff. I've tried the Mediterranean Mint, Banana Chocolate Swirl, and one other flavor that I forgot at the moment. I won't ever skimp or get the cheaper stuff again. I'd rather go without. There are also a lot of ice cream stand places here that make their own ice cream fresh so that's an option for me too.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, thats the good stuff. I've tried the Mediterranean Mint, Banana Chocolate Swirl, and one other flavor that I forgot at the moment. I won't ever skimp or get the cheaper stuff again. I'd rather go without. There are also a lot of ice cream stand places here that make their own ice cream fresh so that's an option for me too.
The peanut butter cup one is amazing

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The peanut butter cup one is amazing
love their caramel and the coffee flavor is killer too

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I have neovar right now as the only creatine in my house :( it has a couple of the same ingredients as glycophase..can I take it as a creatine or would it be too much of those ingredients such as the banaba extract

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro sorry I'm still following along just got hurt at work Friday night so I've been pain killered up. Just wanted to stop into your logs and let you guys know I didn't bail

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro sorry I'm still following along just got hurt at work Friday night so I've been pain killered up. Just wanted to stop into your logs and let you guys know I didn't bail
Than answer my question druggy ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
notice any visual changes in fat loss or gain? esp around the mid section?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Not yet for me mostly vascularity and fullness..I deff dont feel as ****ty eating carbs..but then again its only been about a week

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GlycoPhase and carb ups mmmm

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JWest0926

Awards
I can't find Gycophase for sale anywhere, where can I buy it? I its not showing up in a search at NutraPlanet..... Thanks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't find Gycophase for sale anywhere, where can I buy it? I its not showing up in a search at NutraPlanet..... Thanks
We can't direct you to any other venders bud :/ it's against the rules. just have to do a little digging around.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We can't direct you to any other venders bud :/ it's against the rules. just have to do a little digging around.
I don't think its hit the planet yet