• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Testosterone Booster
& Libido Enhancer

Ultra-Potent 625 Mg. Per Capsule

Fadogia XT print (120caps) (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Fadogia XT print (120caps) (SUPP FACTS).png

Fadogia Agrestis has a long history of use as a natural testosterone booster and libido enhancer. It also is commonly used to support peak physical performance, lean muscle, and overall vitality.

Fadogia XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Testosterone Booster
  • Improved Libido & Vitality
  • Sexual Health & Performance
  • Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Improved Recovery
  • 75 Grams (75,000 mg.) Per Bottle
  • Ultra-Potent Extract w/ 625 mg. Per Capsule
Fadogia Agrestis is an herb that is indigenous to Africa that has been used for centuries as a male aphrodisiac and may promote healthy male performance by supporting increases in both free and total testosterone levels, along with improved recovery times.

Unlike many other aphrodisiacs, Fadogia Agrestis has also demonstrated an ability to increase ejaculation latency, potentially allowing men to last longer in bed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fadogia – Buying Awareness:
Fadogia Agrestis has been a popular ingredient for many years for natural testosterone boosting and libido support, but within the last two years, it has become even more popular and this has led to a lot of unscrupulous brands/products on the market trying to take advantage of its popularity and maximize their profits by using subpar quality raw materials, not meeting label claims, & more.

It has also led to a lot of brands trying to mislead consumers into thinking that they are getting more Fadogia in their products than they really are by using some deceptive labeling and formulation tactics. Some examples of this include brands/products:
  • Identifying a dosage on the front of a product label in a way that makes the consumer think that’s the amount per capsule, but if you look at the supplement facts, you’ll see that that may actually be the dosage for multiple capsules (not per capsule).
  • As part of this, its also become standard practice of some brands to intentionally use low dosages per capsule and increase the number of capsules per bottle to give consumers the impression that they’re getting a longer supply, when in reality it leaves the consumer having to take more capsule per day and getting less for their money.
Fadogia XT contains 625 mg. of Fadogia Agrestis PER CAPSULE.

Fadogia XT contains 75 grams (75,000 mg.) of Fadogia Agrestis PER BOTTLE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Fadogia XT can be stacked with Optimize-T, Anabolic XT, Spilanthes XT, Anacyclus XT, Tongkat Ali XT, Furosap® XT, Pine Pollen, VasoForce XT, or select other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fadogia XT - Intro Sale:

For a limited time, save 20% off on Fadogia XT including already discounted Fadogia XT multi-packs and stacks.

Coupon code: fadogiaxt20

Coupon code valid until midnight EST March 15th or while supplies last.

Fadogia XT - Regular Price: 39.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 31.99 (save 8.00)

Fadogia XT print (120caps) (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Fadogia XT print (120caps) (SUPP FACTS).png

Fadogia XT - 3 Bottles - Regular Price: 109.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 87.99 (save 22.00)
(Total savings of 31.98 with the multi-pack discount + coupon code)

FadogiaXT-3pack-(900x900).png

Fadogia XT/Optimize-T Stack - Regular Price: 79.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 63.99 (save 16.00)
(Total savings of 25.99 with the multi-pack discount + coupon code)

FadogiaXT-OptimizeT-(900x900).png

Fadogia XT/Tongkat Ali Stack - Regular Price: 69.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 55.99 (save 14.00)
(Total savings of 23.99 with the multi-pack discount + coupon code)

FadogiaXT-TongkatAliXT-(900x900).png

Fadogia XT/Spilanthes XT Stack - Regular Price: 69.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 55.99 (save 14.00)
(Total savings of 18.99 with the multi-pack + coupon code)

FadogiaXT-SpilanthesXT-(900x900).png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Limited Time Offer:

In addition to the coupon code, we are offering an additional limited time offer for anyone buying the Fadogia XT - 3 pack or any of the Fadogia XT Stacks - Fadogia XT/Optimize-T, Fadogia XT/Spilanthes XT, Fadogia XT, Tongkat Ali XT.

If you buy one of the following:
  • Fadogia XT/Optimize-T Stack
  • Fadogia XT/Spilanthes XT Stack
  • Fadogia XT/Tongkat Ali Stack
Get a FREE Tribulus-750 - 120 cap

If you buy one of the following:
  • Fadogia XT - 3 pack
Get 2 FREE Tribulus-750 - 120 caps

Offer expires midnight March 15th EST or while supplies last.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool. Endless stack options. Is this different or the same as the extract found in mtest?
Yes, it is the same extract that is in M-Test and also the same that is in Muscle Addiction Test Fix.

This is a product that we've been asked to do for a long time, so I'm glad that we're finally able to do it.

And thank you, I love being able to offer comprehensive formulas like Optimize-T, M-Test, and Test Fix under the different brands and also being able to offer so many single ingredient options like Fadogia XT, Tongkat Ali XT, Anacyclus XT, Spilanthes XT, Furosap XT, and so many more.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
woohooo overdose time at an affordable price .

Back in the day me & fellow member here tried fadogia solo around 1800-2300mg and loved it .. but left the pockets empty

start at 2caps and see how you feel on 3 vs4 caps, i think people will love it .. if they dont im sure your partner will love big filled balls #nohomo

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Back in the day me & fellow member here tried fadogia solo around 1800-2300mg and loved it .. but left the pockets empty

start at 2caps and see how you feel on 3 vs4 caps, i think people will love it .. if they dont im sure your partner will love big filled balls #nohomo
Do you recall if fadogia actually made your testicles larger?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you recall if fadogia actually made your testicles larger?
larger .. maybe a wrong way to describe it .. def hangs and more semen i would say ..even in Mtest i would say i notice it ..but like everything a temporary but still nice

cant wait to run experiment on solo fadogia now.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lots of guys report an aching feeling in their testicles while on fadogia which in itself is not a bad thing. It could indicate that the fadogia is stimulating testosterone production or is actually causing increase in size of the testicles. I'm curious about the mechanism of what it does.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of guys report an aching feeling in their testicles while on fadogia which in itself is not a bad thing. It could indicate that the fadogia is stimulating testosterone production or is actually causing increase in size of the testicles. I'm curious about the mechanism of what it does.
I noticed the same during the first 2 months while on of Cistanche.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I noticed the same during the first 2 months while on of Cistanche.
We should be releasing Cistanche XT within the next week or two :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen people theorize that its because of increases in LH levels and free testosterone, but I'm not sure if anyone knows 100% for sure why that is.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen people theorize that its because of increases in LH levels and free testosterone, but I'm not sure if anyone knows 100% for sure why that is.
Didn’t rat studies show increased testicular weight? I don’t remember how all that works, but something like more cholesterol and fructose stored or something? It’s been a while since I’ve read about it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t rat studies show increased testicular weight? I don’t remember how all that works, but something like more cholesterol and fructose stored or something? It’s been a while since I’ve read about it.
I think that at least one of the rat studies did but its been a long time since I looked back at that. I think I read something similar to what you did about one of the theories behind the why part, but I'm not sure if that was ever decided that that was actually why or if it was just speculation.

I'm going to have to read up and refresh on that out of curiosity myself over the weekend.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, for our customers in the UK, I wanted to let you all know that Unreal Supps has Fadogia XT in stock and turned their listing live today so it's available to order from them now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had forgot to post Fadogia XT in the new product release thread.

I just posted it in there and changed the coupon code to last until March 15th for anyone that wanted to save on Fadogia XT and missed the announcement and coupon code.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also wanted to let everyone know that we just released Cardiovascular Support XT:

CardiovascularSupportXT (RENDERING) FRONT.png
CardiovascularSupportXT print (120caps) SUPP FACTS.png

Cardiovascular Support XT Intro Thread with full write up, coupon codes, and more:

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does the tribulua get added automatically when ordering the stacks?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just started my Fadogia/Spilanthes XT run today after a long Stano/Epi-andro/Urolithin-B run in which I felt shut down big time for some reason. For sure my libido was crashed. I'm also running clomid 50/25/25/25 along with those and Cardiovasculor XT! Thanks for the great products Steve!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does the tribulua get added automatically when ordering the stacks?
It is always helpful to put things like that in the order notes because we do promos like that specific to here sometimes and not everyone ordering a stack is going to be aware of them or sometimes want the free product.

Adding it to the order notes helps tell the warehouse staff that packs the boxes that you're interested in it and reminds them to do it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just started my Fadogia/Spilanthes XT run today after a long Stano/Epi-andro/Urolithin-B run in which I felt shut down big time for some reason. For sure my libido was crashed. I'm also running clomid 50/25/25/25 along with those and Cardiovasculor XT! Thanks for the great products Steve!!
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy the the Fadogia XT and Spilanthes XT stack.

I'm also glad you like Cardiovascular Support XT. It's selling well and people seem to love the formula, but I wish the thread on it itself was getting more activity on here so that more people would see it.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is always helpful to put things like that in the order notes because we do promos like that specific to here sometimes and not everyone ordering a stack is going to be aware of them or sometimes want the free product.

Adding it to the order notes helps tell the warehouse staff that packs the boxes that you're interested in it and reminds them to do it.
Appreciate the quick response I have checked out yet but I will be sure to put it in the order notes!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the quick response I have checked out yet but I will be sure to put it in the order notes!!!
Great. Thank you.

And if you, or anyone, ever does forget to include something in the order notes and we don't know to send it, all anyone has to do is let me know and we're glad to include it on their next order.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats a great stack to run after stano w/ clomid .. best of luck

uncle-rico

Awards
How much did you run and for how long? I was thinking about an Epiandro run myself because from what I've read here I got the impression you don't need a real PCT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much did you run and for how long? I was thinking about an Epiandro run myself because from what I've read here I got the impression you don't need a real PCT.
I assume by "real PCT" you mean no clomid, nolva.

I have ran cel stano-plex multiple times and both times without real pct ..just OTC mtest+anabolic effect was great.

uncle-rico

Awards
Yes, that's what I meant, because I got no clue how to get those here in the EU.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, that's what I meant, because I got no clue how to get those here in the EU.
no worries, yeah if i was pick a cycle supplement to say that you can do OTC PCT .. it would be stano plex.

plenty of pple here have done it as well .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don't need them for an Epiandrosterone PCT and people buying research chemicals honestly have no idea what they're really getting anyway.

I've never known of anyone to have suppression at 600 mg. Epiandrosterone per day; my personal PCT would M-Test, Optimize-T, or Cloma-Plex with Anabolic Effect or Anabolic XT.

uncle-rico

Awards
Yes, I was thinking about Cloma-Plex + Anabolic XT + Fadogia :cool:

Just waiting for the next sale to stock up on Cloma-Plex. Missed it the last time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, I was thinking about Cloma-Plex + Anabolic XT + Fadogia :cool:

Just waiting for the next sale to stock up on Cloma-Plex. Missed it the last time.
That will be a great stack.

You mentioned being in the EU, Unreal Supps has great prices on a lot of our products and ships to most places in the EU; they are in the UK.

If you want to order them directly, pm me and I'll be glad to help you get an order together. That way you don't have to order through both sites, I can put it together and get you a combined shipping quote and try to work with you on pricing.

I'm cautioning everyone anytime that waiting on sales gets mentioned - I don't want people waiting for the holiday 30% off sales because with us doing more and more discounted multi-packs and with the way raw material prices have gone up, we've absorbed all the price increases and haven't raised any prices, but I doubt we'll be doing anymore 30% off site wide sales - probably more like 20% or 25% off ones. Our business model is just that I'd rather people be able to buy at good prices all the time than mark things up higher just to mark them down a couple times a year. We'll still do sales, they just won't be as big as before and if we do 25% or 30% sales, we'll likely have to exclude a lot of multi-packs.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am about to start a Stano-Plex run myself. I was going to run along side with Cloma-Plex. Would it be better suited after? Will be running AE as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am about to start a Stano-Plex run myself. I was going to run along side with Cloma-Plex. Would it be better suited after? Will be running AE as well.
Cloma-Plex is a unique product that it is a natural anabolic with testosterone boosting and anti-estrogen properties, but has natural anabolic properties beyond those two mechanisms. It would be a great stack for during and after Stano-Plex.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards

Ayoo what bro?!! 😂 I’ma ball out and try this overdose stack.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone use fadigia xt while on trt and notice any increase in testicular size?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ayoo what bro?!! 😂 I’ma ball out and try this overdose stack.
lol i would start at 2 caps and increase from there .. i think 2-3 caps is where people will love this stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone use fadigia xt while on trt and notice any increase in testicular size?
on trt yes .. increase in test size, i cant respond to that as never have paid attention down there lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Black Friday Sale - Fadogia XT Promotion

Save 25% off on any purchase including already discounted stacks and multi-packs with coupon code: blackfriday25

In addition, buy a Fadogia XT, get a Pine Pollen for FREE!

For anyone not aware, Pine Pollen is a very popular libido booster.

Free unit promotion available on Fadogia XT single units and on Fadogia XT multi-packs - on the multi-packs, but a 3 pack of Fadogia XT, get 3 Pine Pollen for Free!

Fadogia XT:
- Normal Price: 39.99
- Black Friday Sale Price: 29.99 (save 10.00) + a Free Pine Pollen

Fadogia XT - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Normal Price: 109.99 (saves 9.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 82.49 (saves an additional 27.50 for a total savings of 37.48) + 3 Free Pine Pollen

FadogiaXT PinePollen-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Purchased, great offer
Thank you. This should be a great stack; I hope a lot of people will see it and try it.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FadogiaPure question. Is this a 20:1 extract or 10:1?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FadogiaPure question. Is this a 20:1 extract or 10:1?
Ratio extracts can be terribly misleading bc a ratio extract just means that x amount of total material is used to equal x amount of material of finished raw materials. Something can be a 20:1 or a 100:1 and still not contain an adequate amount of active constituents.

Of course an extract in general is generally better than a non-extract, but it can be misleading to assume that ratio extracts are the way to go with any herb.

For example, Milk Thistle's active constituent is Silymarin and a good quality milk thistle will be minimum 80% silymarin. However, a brand could save a a lot of money per bottle by giving you a Milk Thistle 10:1 or 20:1, but they may have no idea how much actual Silymarin would be in the final product bc its just a ration extract rather than a specific standardization.

FadogiaPure is extract to contain a full spectrum of alkaloids, saponins, anthraquinones, and flavonoids - so its different than a regular ratio extract bc it is standardized to deliver specific things.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there isn't a ratio % for it, there probably is, but as with any ingredient like that, we are only supposed to label it the way we are instructed to and some companies avoid specifying the % of extract bc in the herbal consumer market, there is a large part of the population that looks at ratio extracts and just rolls their eyes bc of the info I explained above.

Another example - the type of Tongkat Ali we use in Optimize-T and Tongkat Ali XT is a 200:1 extract, BUT that's not why it's a very strong extract. It's a very strong extract bc its standardized for a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone. There are 200:1 extracts out there that contain little to no actual Eurycomanone or vary wildly from batch to batch. This is a good case example for what I mean about there being more to it than a ratio.

I hope I explained that in a way that makes sense. I always try to explain things and make them easy to read and understand, but I know sometimes I overexplain without meaning to.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ratio extracts can be terribly misleading bc a ratio extract just means that x amount of total material is used to equal x amount of material of finished raw materials. Something can be a 20:1 or a 100:1 and still not contain an adequate amount of active constituents.

Of course an extract in general is generally better than a non-extract, but it can be misleading to assume that ratio extracts are the way to go with any herb.

For example, Milk Thistle's active constituent is Silymarin and a good quality milk thistle will be minimum 80% silymarin. However, a brand could save a a lot of money per bottle by giving you a Milk Thistle 10:1 or 20:1, but they may have no idea how much actual Silymarin would be in the final product bc its just a ration extract rather than a specific standardization.

FadogiaPure is extract to contain a full spectrum of alkaloids, saponins, anthraquinones, and flavonoids - so its different than a regular ratio extract bc it is standardized to deliver specific things.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there isn't a ratio % for it, there probably is, but as with any ingredient like that, we are only supposed to label it the way we are instructed to and some companies avoid specifying the % of extract bc in the herbal consumer market, there is a large part of the population that looks at ratio extracts and just rolls their eyes bc of the info I explained above.

Another example - the type of Tongkat Ali we use in Optimize-T and Tongkat Ali XT is a 200:1 extract, BUT that's not why it's a very strong extract. It's a very strong extract bc its standardized for a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone. There are 200:1 extracts out there that contain little to no actual Eurycomanone or vary wildly from batch to batch. This is a good case example for what I mean about there being more to it than a ratio.

I hope I explained that in a way that makes sense. I always try to explain things and make them easy to read and understand, but I know sometimes I overexplain without meaning to.
Thanks for always breaking down. I was just assuming fadogiapure was 20:1 as another product on the market says they use fadogiapure in their product but puts 20:1 on the label of the supplement. I seen 10:1 and also other 20:1 but don't know if it is fadogiapure as like you mentioned up above.