sns bulbine dosage for 240lbs guy

G.Superior

Awards
Looking to start bulbine. Heard that less is better with this supplement. Im considering stacking this with Bioforge Promax (fadogia) and aRa. Now the general recommendation is for one cap a day, but ive seen several members say two is the best way to go after a certain bodyweight. Hoping to get some reps or members with knowledge behind these supps to respond. Also will the dose be different because im stacking with Bioforge Promax

G.Superior

Awards
Bump guys. Jus lookin for a few responses

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One day someone will post human bloodwork showing bulbine does/doesn't work in humans....right?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently DS has funded a study showing it does (prolensis)
DS has funded lots of studies that will be 'published soon'.

I eagerly await one actually being published ;)

Also, why wouldn't they just post the testosterone numbers from the safety study they funded...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DS has funded lots of studies that will be 'published soon'.

I eagerly await one actually being published ;)

Also, why wouldn't they just post the testosterone numbers from the safety study they funded...
Well their prolensis safety study was presented at a JISSN conference I believe

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well their prolensis safety study was presented at a JISSN conference I believe
Yeah, I'm not questioning the validity of the study, I'm just saying why wouldn't they just measure testosterone and provide those results along with that study...instead of then funding a second study.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah, I'm not questioning the validity of the study, I'm just saying why wouldn't they just measure testosterone and provide those results along with that study...instead of then funding a second study.
I was curious on this as well. They did the same thing with craze (safety and then efficacy). Maybe the authors want more publications? :D

G.Superior

Awards
thanks for the replies guys....several more questions

Should I change the dosage since its being stacked with Promax?

Take with food or empty stomach?

Best time of day to take?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the replies guys....several more questions

Should I change the dosage since its being stacked with Promax?

Take with food or empty stomach?

Best time of day to take?

I don't think you will need to change the dosage at all. It doesn't matter with food or without, but as a personal preference I would take it with food. On the other hand, If you're going to be taking your doses of Pro Max with it than take it with food. That would seem to make things easier if it were me. Pro max has vitamin D in it which should be taken with a good source of fat. Since the Promax is taken with food and is also taken twice per day it should work out well this way. Take it any time of day, that is convenient, as long the doses are spaced 8 to 12 hours apart.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As T-Bone said, when dosing 2 caps I took 1 in the AM, and 1 in the PM. At 200lbs, taking 2 caps did not have any negative effects I noticed, so 2 should be good for you.