snorting???

doyoudo911

Awards
I know in the drug world there are certain drugs that if you crush it and sniff it it will hit you HARDER and QUICKER. If i were to break open a capsule and sniff the ph will it hit me HARDER and QUICKER, for BETTEr results??

ANSWER ONLY IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED (actually know what you are talking about) thank you!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
the answer would be no. Why would u snort it? ur probably talking about a methylated Prohormone which once in ur bloodstream is gonna have the same effect no matter how it got there. its not gonna be stronger or kick in instantly. still has to be metabolized.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
No don't snort it, you could however melt it down and mainline it or smoke it in a crack pipe pre workout; the results would hit you instantly and the vascularity would be insane.:smokin:

Kidding of course, nobody try this.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
No don't snort it, you could however melt it down and mainline it or smoke it in a crack pipe pre workout; the results would hit you instantly and the vascularity would be insane.:smokin:

Kidding of course, nobody try this.
lmao, party on wayne

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some stuff can be put in a carrier and used as a transdermal-formestane/yohimbine/trione/clen. and rpm works better for me if i open cap and put it in some crystal light-tastes like crap but works better/faster. but i wouldn't be putting any of this stuff up my nose.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I actually saw someone snort a line of Jack3d... didn't get any feedback on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i high school i watched a guy open a cap of chocolate mescaline and snort it-i didn't tell him it was cut with nestle quick.:shhh:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
i high school i watched a guy open a cap of chocolate mescaline and snort it-i didn't tell him it was cut with nestle quick.:shhh:
That would've been badass if there would have actually been mescaline in it. lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I know in the drug world there are certain drugs that if you crush it and sniff it it will hit you HARDER and QUICKER. If i were to break open a capsule and sniff the ph will it hit me HARDER and QUICKER, for BETTEr results??

ANSWER ONLY IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED (actually know what you are talking about) thank you!
I'm just saying, try that shiat man and log it....

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
I know a kid who snorted a line of pure caffeine.
Hit him like a ton of bricks. Kid looked like a cocaine addict for the following 2 hours. lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
When you gonna start this log bro'

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its a little known fact that horny goat weed is highly absorbed nasally, with sublingually being a close second. Some people find it slightly too coarse to snort, so sublingual is a great option. I prefer to stuff a wad in my cheek before bed, and sleep on it.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
WTF?? You would get much better absorption shoving it up ur azz.. Stupid Fuq'n question deserves stupid fuq'n answers.. Tool

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established

PH are best taken with nuts or other fatty foods. The reason for this is that they are oil-solluble, meaning that the oil (fat) acts as a shuttle for the chemicals. Any illicit drug that is snorted for effect is water-soluble. Water-soluble compounds easily penetrate the thin nasal membrane and enter the bloodstream, which is a)faster that waiting on the hydrochloric acids in your stomach to break the compound down, and b)less of the compound is passed as waste (excrement).
With that in mind, snorting PH would most likely hurt like hell, not dissolve, and cause a sinus infection (all while being ineffective towards your goal). I would administer them orally, as directed, if I were taking them.
Good luck

brownieapple

brownieapple

Awards
pics or it didn't happen!

kidding i was there to see it. but a few peeps at our gym just eat the scoop plain no water!

and no. snorting/main-lining/in the butt does not work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pics or it didn't happen!

kidding i was there to see it. but a few peeps at our gym just eat the scoop plain no water!

and no. snorting/main-lining/in the butt does not work.
the scoop seems like it might be a little hard to chew.:bling:

brownieapple

brownieapple

Awards
the scoop seems like it might be a little hard to chew.:bling:

ahh fail at the description :silly:

uh-em he scoops the supp in his mouth using the scoop. and just eats the powder. ;)

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
But he uses a steel scoop and bends it afterwards!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rofl.:beerchug:

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I say go with the stuff it up your butt method. I did that with ex once and I rolled my a$$ off.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I say go with the stuff it up your butt method. I did that with ex once and I rolled my a$$ off.
Just don't do that with anything that has beta-al in it, it'll tingle down there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just don't do that with anything that has beta-al in it, it'll tingle down there.
sounds like the punch line to a rodney dangerfield joke.:yo:

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Just give me a time machine... I'll get it figured out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just give me a time machine... I'll get it figured out.
even though it wasn't very realistic the idea behind the movie back to the future was very cool. i need to get one of those 2011 sports records books-and move to vegas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, you got me on that one, lol.:AR15firing:

brownieapple

brownieapple

Awards
just saying. masturbate with a transdermal. will get you MUCH farther.. heh. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 1
hamper19 General Chat 13